Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Walking Dead: Online

Storyboard

a part of “The Walking Dead: Online”, a fictional universe by Captain Calamity.

An unexplainable infection has swept the world, bringing society to its knees. You are one of the lucky ones. A survivor. But now you must do whatever it takes to survive the greatest threat of all... each other.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Walking Dead: Online”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Storyboard

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:35 am

I almost have it in my head that Lisa tries to help Jessica, if she'd be willing to take the help. I like working with Lisa in flashbacks to sort of illustrate where she's come from. I have some flashbacks actually written up and saved for throwing out at the right time where Lisa is in full effect. Maybe I know these things and just assume everyone else knows them ;)

Althea is kind of a wild card and an open book. Here, while we're at MBTI, is a basic profile on her as an INTJ: http://www.16personalities.com/intj-str ... weaknesses
"Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven't half the strength you think they have." - Norman Vincent Peale

"He broke my sitar, mother****er!" - Anton Newcombe

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Calamity on Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:48 pm

Jessica could really go a variety of directions at this point. She's gonna be a walking shell of herself for awhile. Til something snaps her out of it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Captain Calamity
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephon on Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:58 am

I somehow figured out that this is an important day for you Americans.

So:

Happy Thanksgiving!

(now hoping I didn't embarass myself by getting the date wrong after all)
Passive-aggressive signature

Zephon
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Calamity on Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:24 pm

It's really just a celebration of the first friends we made after leaving you mean old Europeans... but we'll eat some turkey for you in the spirit of long-distance friendship!

Captain Calamity
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:57 pm

Lotsa lotsa lotsa love.

In semi-unrelated news... Today marks the day that my husband and I finally make a new prank calendar for his grandmother for Christmas. Long story... It's almost awful, but I'm so excited...

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephon on Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:03 am

Do tell more! You can't tell us that and just leave it at that

Zephon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Calamity on Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:25 am

Just got back from my second stand-up show! Went really well tonight. Had a bunch of friends come this time and it was a much bigger (drunker) Saturday night crowd. Got great feedback from the other comedians too. They couldn't believe it was only my second time. XD

I love it. Bring on the funny!

Now that the show and Thanksgiving are in the rearview mirror, I can finally get back to focusing on our grand finale so we can move on! I know you guys are itchin' to write. :)

Captain Calamity
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephon on Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:12 am

Hey dude, that's awesome! Good to hear it's going well. Maybe we should create a new roleplay about three comedians during a stand-up show :P

I've just finished my first playthrough of Dragon Age Inquisition and all I can say is: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! That was awesome!!!
Not gonna spoil anything, in case you guys wanna play it someday, but:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Zephon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:05 am

UMM, most intense opener of TWD. Like, EVER.

And I've got Dragon Age downloaded... just got back from a visit with family so I haven't been playing! I need to catch up =)

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:57 am

NO NO NO NO NO NO!

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Calamity on Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:10 am

Dear gawwwwwd. Must... write... finale... too many emotions. XD

That episode was bananas. Rick is nuts. I love it.

Man. What a season, eh?

(I started making our Season 2 trailer today.)

Captain Calamity
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:32 am

Tears were shed. I don't buy into this weird over-hype that Talking Dead is trying to spew, here... but this was waaaaay overcharged and I wasn't ready for this. *passes out*

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephon on Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:52 am

NOOOO!!!

Ugh, I'm gonna be sad now :(

Zephon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:36 pm

On the calendar... my husband's grandmother loves to give these absolutely terrible joke gifts. We're going on the offensive this year. The first Christmas that we spent together when we were dating we made this calendar of athletes in weird locations (Terrell Owens next to a koala bear, for example, or Dwayne Wade in a factory) and it was a huge hit. We've been convinced that it's time to do it again. XD

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Calamity on Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:16 am

Those are brilliant. XD Haha

GUYS. This trailer. So happy with it so far. I looooooove editing.

Captain Calamity
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephon on Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:55 am

Haha, that is funny! Revenge of the Terrible Gifts!

Zephon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:18 pm

My computer with all the old files died, otherwise I would totally share the graphics. I do have two of the T.O. graphics somewhere just because I just cracked up so much making a page for that specific person. When the WritePad returns, I will link. =p

Calamity, a belated congrats on your second stand-up session =) Clearly you were born to do this! I had a feeling you'd get a good reception =) I am also excited to see the trailer!

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Calamity on Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:03 pm

Oh gawd. I was up way too late working on the trailer last night... was on such a roll. Can't wait to share this one with you guys... I think I outdid myself. Might use this one as a recruitment campaign again. We got a good response from the last one... and I think this next season has a linear enough plot that it should be easier for newbies to drop in. Last season was kind've daunting for newcomers.

Trailer is going up tonight! Keep yo eyes peeled.

Captain Calamity
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:19 pm

I am so excited!

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Calamity on Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:25 pm

Double good news: got a third gig request from the comedy club to be one of the openers for Kel Mitchell (from "Kenan & Kel" back in the good ole' Nickelodeon 90's era). The child in me is freaking out right now. :)

Guys... I already miss TWD. When's February getting here?

Captain Calamity
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!