Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Struck dumb, but amazed..

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Struck dumb, but amazed..

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chou. on Mon May 19, 2008 6:43 am

Wow. I have seen so many RP Forums, and never found something so sophisticated like this one. No, seriously and amazingly, I was struck dumb and thought "why haven't I seen this one before?". Well, as for a starter, let's just say I give you ten facts about me:

+ A Malaysian; pure-blooded Sarawakian.
+ Thirteen turning fourteen on 2008; on the twenty-second of December.
+ Role-played Fatal Frame, as the camera-bearer Amaya Satou.
+ Half-literate; trust me, I ain't that good in English.
+ Has a chubby sweet and loving (but sensitive) boyfriend.
+ Is sensitive herself.
+ On an individual manga construction, manga titled Ai-Chigo(romance, drama and slice of life).
+ Obsessed with Dollfies, anybody wants to sell for Malaysian money here? -shot-
+ plays Neopets, my account is sora_chou. Anybody?
+ loves chocolates, ice-creams, bubblegums, and candies.

And anyways, nice to meet you all, hope we can be good friends, and seriously, I am not a polite person, so bear with me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chou.
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Struck dumb, but amazed..

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyojoKen on Mon May 19, 2008 7:40 am

Well, kill my cat and call me a Wily Wonka, a Malaysian. A rare breed of roleplayers indeed. We need to do tests and stuff on this here creature from the east.
*coughs* Okay, welcome to RPGateway, chou. I hope you have a good time on this website. Have fun.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KyojoKen
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chou. on Mon May 19, 2008 8:15 am

A Muslim, indeed. Very amazing at how some people can look down at us Muslims and they think we can't do anything as cool as RP-ing. But oh well, I guess they are friendly here, so I guess I'll enjoy being here. By the way, my name is Haziqah, but you can call me Haz.

chou.
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Mon May 19, 2008 10:10 am

On behalf of our Eastern Islamic Butterfly-Jarring Department, I welcome you to our forum! Have a fishy stick!
Be sure to read the rules and perhaps the user manual. If you have any questions feel free to ask here, in the help forum, or by PMing a member of the staff (that's us folks with our names written in blue.)

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Mon May 19, 2008 10:20 am

Hello chou..
That looks really funny...
Like some certain Italian's face...
ImageImageImageImageImage

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chou. on Mon May 19, 2008 10:24 am

Whoa. Great to see that. By the way, are we allowed to just start RP-ing when we're new?

chou.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Mon May 19, 2008 10:37 am

ImageImage

Welcome to the friendliest RP site on the web, and yes everyone here is very helpful to new members. Feel free to ask anyone, staff or community member, if you have questions about how things work here at RPGateway. Other than that please browse and meet the community, as we are eager to meet you. If you want to start your own RP feel free if you want to join an ongoing RP I would suggest you read the OOC, PM the game master and then simply wait for them to reply. Here are the rules and the current guide to the Gateway.
The writer who cares more about words than about characters, action, setting, atmosphere is unlikely to create a vivid and continuous dream; he gets in his own way too much; in his poetic drunkenness, he can't tell the cart- and its cargo- from the horse.
John Gardner

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chou. on Mon May 19, 2008 11:00 am

Okay, gotcha. Thanks for everything, people!

chou.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyojoKen on Mon May 19, 2008 12:07 pm

Haziqah, I myself am a Muslim. My real name will not be revealed due to some formalities. There is also another guy who is a Muslim on this website, his name is Tetrino. What do you know, me and Tetrino are also MALAYSIANS. We originate from Peninsular Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur to be exact. I hope you didn't get the wrong impression of me when I joked around with my first post.

*shrugs* Don't hate me. We are all Malaysians.^^

KyojoKen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Mon May 19, 2008 3:39 pm

chou. wrote:Whoa. Great to see that. By the way, are we allowed to just start RP-ing when we're new?

Yes. By all means, go ahead.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chou. on Mon May 19, 2008 11:49 pm

KyojoKen - Heh. Sure. I don't hate people easily. So don't worry, I won't hate you. And maybe I am the only Borneo Malaysian here. >.>

chou.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Tue May 20, 2008 7:50 am

The followers of the Phrophet are always welcome here. Besides that, welcome. I am Ryand-Smith, the Dynamic General Guaridan. I'm more of a Super Robot fan myself, from Steel Jeeg, to the Mazingers, to GaoGaiGar, but I'm running a more realesque RP here

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Tue May 20, 2008 9:19 am

WELCOME CHOUUUUUU

Glad to have a cool person like you around! I like you already. ^^

Go ahead and dive right on into anything you like around here! Being new doesn't separate you from anyone else.

If there is ever anything I can do to help, I'm just a PM away if I'm not online!
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chou. on Tue May 20, 2008 9:47 am

Great then. =3
Melfina - I have a feeling that you have the same personality as I am. -huggles-
Thanks. And by the way, I am cool type yo. As in, I am pretty calm, but when I am sensitive, get your masks on before I say everything on your face. LOLZ. I mean, seriously. That's what happens to my friends or my boyfriend if they get me on my nerves.

chou.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Tue May 20, 2008 12:57 pm

Oooo girl. I have a feeling we have much in common as well. :)

-huggles back!!!-

<333

I am not as sensitive as I used to be. Life will do that to you. But when I am sensitive, I have a bad habit of not saying anything when I probably should. x_x Which can be bad.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chou. on Wed May 21, 2008 2:39 am

I can tell though. But I am dangerous when I am sensitive. =p

chou.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Wed May 21, 2008 6:59 am

The world needs more dangerous chicks!!

PUT THEMS MEN IN THEIR PLACE

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyojoKen on Wed May 21, 2008 7:36 am

Men should be respected more, we're about to be extinct in a few hundred thousand years. =D

Well, Sarawak is a nice place to be, it has Hornbills *scrathes head* or was that Sabah?....

KyojoKen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chou. on Wed May 21, 2008 9:11 am

Lolz. Melfina, we need equals. =D

And KyojoKen, -peace- you got that right. Hornbills are from Sarawak.

chou.
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!