Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Super Psycho Love

Super Psycho Love

a part of “Super Psycho Love”, a fictional universe by Annalysa Jones.

"Say That You Want Me, Every Day That You Want Me, Every Way That You Need Me. Got Me Tripping Super Psycho Love." --Simon Curtis

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Super Psycho Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Super Psycho Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:55 pm

Technically what day of the week is it in the Rp, just to make sure of something.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:58 pm

hmmm, good question. We can either make it Tuesday or we can say it is Friday, the fun day of the school week! xD Which ever one works better is fine by me.
"When you piss me off, I kick a baby. So please...for the children...."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DanceMySoulAway on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:00 am

Pretty sure its a tuesday cause we only did one day of school since it started but thats just my guess
Kiss my lips and taste my pain
Let the taste run through your veins
Let it burn so that you quiver
Then ice cold so that you shiver
Let your eyes grow big with fear
Everytime you know im near
Let the pain run through your veins
Kiss my lips and tatse my pain

DanceMySoulAway
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:05 am

Tuesday is fine James can just make plan for the surprise today do it Wednesday along with most likely beginning the trigger with Lorinda's Stalker phase by rejecting her is the gentlest way possible and then Thursday will be dramatic event day and Friday be a teacher planning day (if all that's okay with you AJ. yes AJ im sorry if it is rude but i did not feel like typing out your name.)

However Dance I am glad you posted what say you to good old mister rapist boyfriend making a brief appearance sometime soon?

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:14 am

Tuesday it is then. And that sounds good :D. And you can just call me AJ instead of constantly typing out my user name. :P

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:35 am

Thank you. Also I feel that this must be said: If you ever feel that I am in some way taking control away from you in any way do not feel hesitant to pull me aside and tell me so.

On another note would you like me to reveal exactly what I mean by dramatic event on Thursday or would you rather I keep a surprise. It may be easy to discern what it is seeing as James has had the same general routine for two weeks.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:42 am

No, no, no, you're perfectly fine. I like when other people in the RPlays i host have ideas and such. So you're perfectly fine. ^^

Ooh~ it should be a surprise! :D

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:40 pm

Alright I am so confused...what;s supposed to happen on Tuesday? ot Thursday?...sorry guys I forgot to check the OOC plus I've been super busy with my uni workload.
β€œEvery saint has a past and every sinner has a future.”

shadowkat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:57 pm

Just something I have planned to happen on Thursday with James.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DanceMySoulAway on Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:06 pm

Sorry I've been busy.
@qetzo sure a surprise visit from the rapist boyfriend sounds like fun. When did You want to plan that

DanceMySoulAway
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:47 pm

I was thinking maybe tommorow in the rp either just before or after James rejects Lorinda. James will probably do something to make Lorinda even more obssesed with him.

Akso today I dont have time to write up a post for nearly the whole day and since it wouldn't be to important the basics for my next post is that James arrives at chemistry class late, the class snickers and give him glances for being late so soon in the year.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DanceMySoulAway on Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:44 pm

Ok sounds like a plan to me

DanceMySoulAway
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:43 am

Please excuse me for taking so long to post.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!