Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Supernatural Living II

Supernatural Living II

a part of “Supernatural Living II”, a fictional universe by ZacharyTC.

Twins of two of the original "Supernatural living" characters decide to use an old building in Southern France as a residence area and invite people over as neighbors and such. How will it turn out?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Supernatural Living II”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Supernatural Living II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Fri May 03, 2013 7:55 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Supernatural Living II"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Supernatural Living II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ANullAssault on Sat May 04, 2013 6:00 pm

I'll post a character as soon as someone else does. I'm just not entirely sure how you want the characters at the moment and I like reference points.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ANullAssault
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sat May 04, 2013 6:34 pm

I don't really have anything to say on the characters, at the moment, except that elves are out of bounds until I describe the kind that was mentioned in the original Supernatural living.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Sat May 04, 2013 8:23 pm

Zachary do you prefer we use animated images to real life photos?

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sun May 05, 2013 6:28 pm

Deson't matter to me. I personally like anime, but I have nothing against realistic.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Tue May 07, 2013 1:46 am

I've been searching for characters images, i'm still trying to narrow things down. I still plan on submitting a character. sorry for the delay.

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Mon May 13, 2013 10:28 pm

so shall we start soon?

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Fri May 17, 2013 11:15 pm

Well, Might as well, sometime. Malice has finally sent in a character. I think I'll approve her, since she is Co-Gm, then we can get underway while we wait for her.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat May 18, 2013 1:27 am

Hello all,
Sorry for the delay. D:

I'll have my CS's in hopefully tommorrow. It's a real pain in the ass to create charas on my 3DS which can not copy and paste and I've been kicked off my computer by my evil sister...she had some meanless like...work to do LOL jk.

hopefully tomorrow I'll have my characters in. Hopefully I gave you guys enough insight of my characters in my introductory post.

For reference

Eon's faceclaim is Bianca Lawson
Kelania's is Amerie. jsyk.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sat May 18, 2013 10:39 am

Malice, you do realize Joesph is not purely angelic, right? He is a 1st Generation Modern Nephilim, a Nephilim who turned into such through genetic alteration. As such, Kelly's father is half angelic, half human.

EDIT: Then again, you were probably referring to the supernatural sides of both Kali and Joseph, since both of them are half human. In that way, I guess it would make sense.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat May 18, 2013 1:00 pm

Lol. Yea, She's taken after both of the Supernatural genes in her parents. since that is more dominate xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sat May 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Uh... about Eona's age. From what the profile says it is, that would mean Eon was in Ari's womb for roughly three hundred years, given the time period for "The Nephilim Civil War" (unless this is a different individual from the one mentioned to have been conceived at the time, which would mean Eon has a brother or sister that is much older than her).

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Wed May 22, 2013 8:32 am

Sorry it's taking so long. I'm still kind of thinking of some things. I got the basic ideas, though.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:48 am

I hope all is well with everyone! Let's not end before we really get started now.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:49 pm

I don't know if Malice or Winged are ever going to post, at this rate. This is what has happened every time. Every. Single. Time. I'm getting sick of it. If I have to, I'll start this roleplay all over with people who will stay active.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:10 pm

I am gonna post, I was just waiting on Child cuz Eona was talking to her chara but I'll post up with Kelly in the mean time

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:02 pm

I'll try to post with my new character maybe tonight or tomorrow. to move things along a little I'll say the the little robot let my new character in so that way he's not just waiting t the door. Also, he's interested in helping out around the house as a cook and doing chores (His good half at least. LOL)

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:59 pm

Sorry for the delay. Quite frankly, I may have to remake this, if Winged doesn't post, soon.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!