Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Survive Camp LakeWood

Survive Camp LakeWood

a part of “Survive Camp LakeWood”, a fictional universe by SmilingNutella.

This camp "Camp Lakewood" is a camp for troubled teens. Or special teens as they like to call it. But they soon find out this is no regular camp.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Survive Camp LakeWood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Survive Camp LakeWood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SmilingNutella on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:21 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Survive Camp LakeWood"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Do you see this man up here? ^^ He's my future husband!! Bless Your Face

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SmilingNutella
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Survive Camp LakeWood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:16 am

I submitted a character application, hope you like her.
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malachite on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:50 am

No guys yet? I'll have to change that! :B I'll have my character done in just a bit.
M A L A C H I T E
mal — 17 — dog person

Malachite
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:35 pm

There aren't words to describe how annoyed at myself I am right now. I misspelled my character's name. I fail really badly XD On the plus side, I've submitted a second male so that Jason doesn't have to be all alone XD

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enter Username Here on Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:43 pm

Somebody call for more males? lol.

Enter Username Here
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SmilingNutella on Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:10 pm

Okay we can start posting now! even though some already did!! :) :) :)

SmilingNutella
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malachite on Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:14 pm

I actually just finished my post, haha. :D I'll go submit it now. And yay, more male characters~

Malachite
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:11 pm

Imma submit two male charries, unless there's some kind of overflowing fountain of them somewhere... Anyways, they're going to be twins, and just a quick question, are the cabins supposed to be seperate- like Girl-to-boy wise?

DARP :L Anyways, gunna submit em' now.

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SmilingNutella on Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:12 pm

They cabins don't have to be but it's your choice if you want. :) I don't mind either way

SmilingNutella
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enter Username Here on Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:27 pm

Edited post, so Hana has a little interaction :)

Enter Username Here
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:34 pm

Just editing the Charry sheets...

@Smiling

Thanks for the info :D

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:05 pm

I'm not really a fan of these kinds of roleplays, because they tend to be kind of, I dunno, what's the word? Flat? Okay, that may not be the correct word, but really, what I'm trying to get at is the simplicity.

Well, I may or may not join out of pure boredem, though, I normally don't play in an rp involving a lot of romance.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SmilingNutella on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:09 pm

It's ok if your a fan. This isn't really meant to be a romance. More of a supernautral rp. It has just started out slow :)

SmilingNutella
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:23 am

Guys, this is too fast. Within 24 hours, I see more than one page of posts. Please tell me where Psyche is supposed to be? Thanks.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:06 pm

Eek, too many posts. Any tips on how Sylvester can jump back in?

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SmilingNutella on Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:16 pm

Ok, so I'll tell you where we are. Everyone already found out about the supernatural powers from the camp counselor and why they were sent here. That's about it :)

SmilingNutella
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:23 pm

How can my charrie jump in? What time of day is it in the RP?

Leon21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enter Username Here on Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:42 pm

Leon21 wrote:How can my charrie jump in? What time of day is it in the RP?

I know it's probably all confusing now, it kinda did move pretty fast.

If you want a way to jump back in, I can make a suggestion. Maybe explain that you haven't heard the announcement yet, since you didn't go to the cafeteria for whatever reason, then one of us can get you up to speed; the next day (today) As far as the time of day, I have no clue.

Enter Username Here
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:46 pm

Ok, I'll try that ^^ Thanks!

Leon21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowCarney on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am

Hello! My name is Shadow or Carney, whichever :) I was wondering what gender would be preferred for a new character at this point? Would you all rather a new male or a new lady? Both? I could do two if desired :)

ShadowCarney
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!