Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tainted Salvation (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tainted Salvation (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexia.. on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:40 pm

Here you go :] :P
\m/ Count your fucking blessings, cause I'm counting every lie. So clap your hands to the sound, of every first born dying now. Watch the rivers flow tih blood, death will stand where life once stood. Close your eyes, and pray for plagues. \m/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alexia..
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Tainted Salvation (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:42 pm

This is the IC, and this should be in OOC.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:45 pm

Can I join in on this?

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexia.. on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:35 pm

Sure can. :]

Alexia..
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:53 pm

Thank you. Here's my sheet. I hope she's okay.

Name:
Jiyu Fei-Long
(calls herself Adelia Kurama)

Origin: .
Fei-Long Family (Top vampire family in Japan)

Personality:
Jiyu is a person with goals and her own opinions. She slams her fist in the table if she gets mad and speaks up if she's unsatisfied with something. She isn't afraid to fight and thanks to her abillities (increased strength, speed and hypnosis (last only work on humans though)) she has good odds one winning a battle as she has a lot of experince in that field. She travels around alone with her katana working as an assasin and only at night so she can gaze at the moon and the stars. Also she is a skilled seducer when it comes to capturing the hearts of young male humans which she then later on feeds on not leaving a drop behind. This of course makes her seem evil in the eyes though she's just trying to survive and has no sinister thoughts whatsoever. She just wants to be free.

Background:
Jiyu grew up being told she was the princess of the Fei-Long family and that it was her duty to marry a strong vampire so he could succeed the family and she could provide the family with an heir. Jiyu however had other plans for life and left her home at age 18 after taking several marital arts and kendo classes to travel the world telling her parents she was going on a jouney to search for ways to become the perfect wife though she planned on leaving and never returning to her home of origin.
For 3 years now she has travelled alone seeing many things and meet many creatures
and even come across a hunter or two. She introduces herself as Adelia Kurama of Kyoto as she does not want to give out traces of where she has been throughout the ages.

Description:

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexia.. on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:04 pm

Perfect, thanks :] join when ever ready.

Alexia..
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelhar on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:04 pm

What's this RP about exactly? O_o

I'll join, but I want to know what like... the plot... is... I guess.... <___>; ((doesn't know how to explain))
NVM! I am back from the dead.... hopefully. : P

angelhar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PJ117b on Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:10 pm

WOO OOC thread...I am a bad guy by the way.

PJ117b
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexia.. on Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:05 pm

lol the point is there is no plot. if that makes sense... basically go with the flow. makes it more fun for every one else too. cause they have no guide lines to follow.

and thats cool. bad guys are always fun :]

Alexia..
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:53 am

Those can be fun and help train in improvising stuff and quick thinking. I love these kinds of RP XD Thanks for letting me join XD

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexia.. on Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:45 am

sorry guys im trying my hardest to get a post up but have been very busy today. hoping to have time to get one up before i leave again if not i will for sure tongiht!!

Alexia..
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelhar on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:05 pm

I'd like to join! :3

Name: Leumarius
Nickname: Lou
Origin: Seraph
Personality: An optimistic and playful angel who loves to help all those in need. She doesn't talk though, which makes it hard for many people to become her friend. All in all though, she loves to play with people, sometimes meddle with their lives whether it's good or bad, and occasionally, will grant peoples wishes. However, you'd have to be in the most direst situation for her to allow your wish to come true. Although most people might not expect it, she has a very weak body, and in fact, most beings would compare her to a stick because of that fact. And, because she only weighs 67 pounds, with a height of 4 feet and 8 inches!

Even through this fact, this angel is the most optimistic, artistic, clever, smart, playful, and all in all, quietest, seraph you'll ever meet.

Does this work??? x3

I love seraphs, they're really cool, so I hope I can use this character. And also, if it is accepted, can someone tell me where you guys are so I can somehow jump in....? <_>;

angelhar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:18 pm

well Jiyu just went to sleep in an abandoned building in the city. You could start out there. Dawn's breaking there XD

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexia.. on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:33 pm

yeah angel thats perfectly fine i cant fill you in atm cause im on my way out the door again.

Alexia..
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandraAdaire on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:15 pm

Hi. Here's my character's information. I hope she's accepted.

Name: Analeigh
Origin: Human
Height: 5 foot 6
Weight: 150 pounds
Appearance: Analeigh has shoulder length strawberry blonde hair and green eyes. She usually wears dresses and skirts.
History: Analeigh is the type of girl who has a mind of her own and will do what she wants to do. She is wealthy and her parents want her to marry wealthy. The men that they've suggested she go out with, though, have really bored her and she wants nothing to do with them. Analeigh's hoping to find someone else who isn't so boring. She likes bad boys, even though they may not be the best for her. Analeigh also sneaks out, when she feels like it.
Last edited by AlexandraAdaire on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AlexandraAdaire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelhar on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:17 pm

You have a lot of 'she' in your history... O.o;;;;....

And when I say a lot, I mean about 20. o_____0;;;

angelhar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandraAdaire on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:45 pm

Not anymore. I changed it so there weren't so many "she's".

AlexandraAdaire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelhar on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:48 pm

lolz, thank you! ^^

I don't think Alexia is online right now... she usually isn't, so I guess you're just going to have to wait for now... :/

angelhar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexandraAdaire on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:20 pm

You're welcome. I didn't even really realize how many "she's" I had in the History of the bio. Changing it was no problem. As for Alexia not being on and having to wait, I can't really do much about that. I'd like to know whether or not my character's profile is accepted, but I'll have to wait.

AlexandraAdaire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexia.. on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:48 am

Sorry I'm not on as often as you would like angel :P jk. She is accepted as long as you can make her work into the story and not get yourself killed. Lol, vampires and such) And I'm curious as to the role she will play.. So go ahead and post whenever ready.

Alexia..
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!