Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Taking her hand

Taking her hand

a part of “Taking her hand”, a fictional universe by Yuoiea.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Taking her hand”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Taking her hand

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:14 am

Hey Everyone,

Sorry I won't post today, just to inform you all. I will be back tomorrow!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:35 pm

I can't post until Elaina or Varnh notice Isabella or someone else approaches them

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:55 pm

Hello everyone, i'm Gabriel, the brother, looking forward to RPing with you guys.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:15 pm

Elrith Eldwind wrote:Hello everyone, i'm Gabriel, the brother, looking forward to RPing with you guys.

My brother has to be extremely good-looking. Do vampires look down on incest? XD I'm joking....am I? Who knows...XD

(I scare myself o.O)

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:03 pm

I look forward to meeting Gabriel and Mr. Kuran. I am also looking forward to meeting one of Isabella's twin elemental friends. Alexis is quite a gentleman - really!

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:49 pm

the rules seem to have reset themselves on the main page so let me be sure, he wait until at least 4 posts are made before posting our replies?

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:57 pm

Four replies by different people (Unless there has been a long break in posting.)

Basically all the rest of it like not God-moding, and if you see a post like my latest one and think OMG god-mode remember to just ask the person.
This setting is good for twists and turns so it is better to PM someone so that they can explain if it effects you while keeping it a secret for the others.

Yeah...
You get the idea, just be civil and don't take anything that anyone says to heart.
To kill or not to kill.... Hardly even a question.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:24 pm

you know what, nevermind, i've been up for 38 hours straight and i tihnk my mind is just making things be blown out of proportion...

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:28 pm

Yuoiea (Who I call Anise.) is the GM of the roleplay and the person who made it up. Raven and myself are the Co-GMs as we were from the original of this roleplay and with us all basically all time periods are covered.

Hope that helps

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:22 am

Yay~ This is more fun now :D Oh oh oh! Elrith :o you're unfair, you made Isabella's brother so preeettty *nosebleed* XD Can I kidnap him and put him in my closet? :D

But yeah, it's like Psycho explained, I don't care if you need to post sooner, but if you leave some people behind...you gotta explain to them what they've missed is all...I just dont want this happening;

Jane
Jack
Jane
Jack
Jane
Jack
* the two goes on for a full page at least*
Andrea: What the hell how am I supposed to catch up!?

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:07 pm

its totaly fair! that picture was a great find. im a decent artist but not that good and i can nevere get the hands to be proportioned right, so when i found that pic and discovered it would work for embedding on thi site i was hooked. Now if only i had photoshop so i could take the head shot for the avatar...

Anway i'll post one Aethron posts so that everyone in the area has a chance to say something.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethron on Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:55 pm

I appreciate your consideration Elrith. I think our characters are going to have a very interesting dynamic. :)

Aethron
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:58 pm

What time of day is it? Psyco indicates it is nightfall. I still thought it was morning, or at least early afternoon. Is it really that late?

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:24 pm

I think it would be. Tsoibe said something to indicate night.
I had thought it was just late afternoon but yeah......

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:20 am

I only ask so I know how to set Alexis' and Melissa's mood. Passage of time in roleplays really confuses me. I need someone to tell us for sure what time it is.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:51 am

I don't know really. My guess is it would be night by now.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:06 am

And I was thinking it might be late afternoon. I imagined Alexis and Melissa arriving in the morning. Then again, I'm used to winters in the southern Rocky Mountains (Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona), where night falls around 6:30 or 7:00 PM. If Albakove is far north, it could still be late afternoon, like 4 or 5; like in Indiana or New York.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:22 am

I thought the roleplay started in the evening or night, as Yuoiea stated that the princess was out in the dark rescuing this cat.

Than everything got confused as the suitors arrived on different times of the day, but chronologically only minutes after each other.

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:54 am

Doesn't matter. I say settle with dark and then for the next day it should all fall into place a lot better.
They say that roleplays hardest time is in its first rp day.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:59 am

@ Tsoibe: I believe the Princess rescued the cat very early in the morning, because I remember her saying that the suitors were arriving that evening and tomorrow morning. But then the suitors just started arriving.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!