Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Tale of Seven Children

A Tale of Seven Children

a part of “A Tale of Seven Children”, a fictional universe by zody.

You should click this, seriously!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Tale of Seven Children”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Tale of Seven Children

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:08 am

No way, Zody-chin...I like to call you that way..XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:12 am

Because you love me. Everyone doe-

I mean, I'm the GM, I must be -sama! *Flails*
"Chillax Zody, Scheming Zody, Asshole Satori Zody, Srsbsns Zody, Gentleman Zody, GM Zody, TSUNTSUN Zody, Yandere Zody, Kuudere Zody, Immoral Zody, Zodiac, SCIENCE! Zody, Regular Zody, Seductive Zody, Kawaii Desu Neko Zody so far.

Why the hell are there so many Zody's?!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feral gale on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:20 am

Err...sorry for interrupting you but I have posted...also, my apologize for being the one with the shortest post in here...I'm not that great with writing things...

feral gale
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:23 am

@Zody - chin: Yeah, right...since everyone loves you (including me...I think) I will continue to call you Zody-chin to show you my affection XD XD XD

@Feral Gale: You took your damn sweet time, you know...I almost die a few minutes there...what the hell took you so long? I thought you said you almost finished the post 30 minutes ago!...=___=

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:26 am

@Blackwolf: Ch-CHIN? NO. NO CHIN, I LIKED CHAN!

Or at least -San? No! -tan!

@feral gale: Your post was good for someone who's inexprienced with this type of thing, I was the same, I think. You'll improve over time, as long as you learn. Don't worry, BW will be good to learn from!

EDIT: @Blackwolf - So have we figured out the Deon-Loki History yet?

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac the Impaler on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:31 am

@everyone: I'm rather enjoying reading all of your posts. The only problems i've seen so far have been with spelling and grammar, which I don't care a whole lot about. Obviously I would prefer it if everyone could use perfect English, but you guys are doing very well considering that it's unfamiliar. Language issues aside, I like how everyone has a different writing style, It really gives each character thier own feel.

Keep up the good work.

Our core is madness. Our prime directive is murder. We came to rule the Earth not because we were the strongest or the smartest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Mac the Impaler
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:49 am

@ Zody-chan: alright, Zody-chan...XD Yosh! Time for me to post! This time will be a whole lot longer than last time since I will combine two posts into one to create one massive post *giggles gleefully* Yay, long live long posts!

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:08 pm

@Zody: Alright, I fixed up my post with some minor edits and the removal of the laughter. Thanks for the compliment though. Glad to see things rolling along, and even though I'll be busy as today, I'm eager for the story to progress up to the academy. Cool as it is seeing Deon be a badass, I think it's time Ash shows what she can do.

@feral_gale: Your post was great! Especially if this is one of your first times roleplaying/writing. I'm sure you'll get used to things, and soon you'll be ripping out amazing posts all the time! Seriously, when you get into things, it gets hard to stop.

@Mac: I hope my spelling and grammar has been up to par. I usually scrutinize my posts a fair bit for that sort of thing... ._.

@blackwolf: You're totally showing off and cheating by having two posts in one... Ah well, at least I shouldn't have to wait for them to come up while I'm out all today.

And to all. Stay well, and I'll catch up with you at somepoint. Tan out.

EDIT: @Great Thundorz: I'm still bitter you skipped out on individual evaluations, so no individual analysis for you! D:<

That and I have an exam in 40 minutes. ._.
Last edited by Tanman on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roleplayer For Hire.
Will work for free~ Inquiry via PM welcome! Always willing to take on any role so long as it interests me! Protagonists to Villains to Minor Roles - Fantasy to Sci-Fi to High School - Action to Comedy to Romance - Anything goes!

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:02 pm

What ,forgot about my post?! ;_;

*waits for incoming edit*

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Streamwatcher Historian Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:09 pm

@Tanman-san: Please don't call it cheating...I'm not trying to outdo anyone D: It's just really annoying to write to separate post while you can combine it into one D: I'm sorry if you find it offending *sulks*

Ah, yeah...I almost forget to review your post this time...ah well, please wait for me to finish writing this long ass post and I'll review everyone's post, 'kay? XD

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:10 am

Since it's taking Blackwolf so long to post, I'm gonna go ahead and chuck one of mine in to get some activity going on.

"The Kid? He's a mystery, brought here on special orders".
Last edited by zody on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

zody
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:12 am

@blackwolf: Na-uh. It's cheating and I won't stand for it. I demand that people recognise this disrespectful and flagrant violation of conduct, eh, wot wot.

P.S. For those who didn't know, I was being sarcastic and humourous... Shh...

To be honest, once I have an exorcist raring to go, I'll be doing the same thing! >:D

And for those of you who thought I wouldn't be around, I finished the exam early by 30 minutes, but I still have work in 50 V-V

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:15 am

@Zody-chan: Aww...you don't give me a chance...I hate you, Zody-chan...wait for your turn, will you? *sulks*

@Tanman-san: It's kinda hard to see the sarcasm and humor in text, ya know...plus, I'm terrible at sarcastic thingy

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:19 am

Hurry up then, I'm already writing it. -_-

zody
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:27 am

Give me 20 more minutes...I promise I'm almost finish with it...maybe I need even less time than that

EDIT: GAH...I'm dead...more than 3000 words...D:

EDIT 2: If you have any problems with the demon system and power types I have established, please tell me and I will fix it, okay?

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:56 am

@blackwolf: No, the Powers thing is pretty much what I was think of, so it's good.

Also, I'm glad you posted, so now I can post. =3

zody
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:11 am

Posted. Will edit later.

EDIT: Blackwolf, you can stop whingeing now, I'm done. xD Gives a bit of insight into Deon's past, even though he can't remember.

EDIT 2: 3328 Words, actually. =D

zody
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:38 am

Zody-tan: would you mind adding Loki Tag in your post? You have mentioned Loki-chan, you know

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:49 am

In case you haven't check this yet, I have.

zody
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:50 am

Damn, what a long post O.o; Good luck reviewing Zody's post or... posts.... Bleh.

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Streamwatcher Historian Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!