Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Tale of Shadows and Light

a part of “A Tale of Shadows and Light”, a fictional universe by Issa.

Two groups are kidnapped by a morally deficient man with the goal of discovering and exploiting their power. Will the groups put aside their hatred of each other and focus on their mutual enemy or will their prejudice win out?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Tale of Shadows and Light”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Mon May 27, 2013 7:42 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Tale of Shadows and Light"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: A Tale of Shadows and Light

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deguu on Mon May 27, 2013 7:58 am

Hey, could I reserve the FC: Teresa Palmer. I'll do the Character Sheet now ^^
"All the Worlds a Stage, and all the Men and Women merely players. They have their exits...and their entrances. And one Man in his time, may play many parts"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Deguu
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Mon May 27, 2013 8:01 am

Certainly, I'll reserve her for you :)

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon May 27, 2013 11:54 am

May I please reserve Willa Holland FC? (:
This RP seems quite interesting ^ ^
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Mon May 27, 2013 12:54 pm

I'd like to reserve Lyndsy Fonseca please :)

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Mon May 27, 2013 4:26 pm

Great, I will reserve those characters for you peokikipao and krazytigger :)

Issa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon May 27, 2013 4:31 pm

Awesome thanks~! (:

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Tue May 28, 2013 12:06 am

Great :)
Now we just need some of the guys...

Issa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Tue May 28, 2013 2:45 pm

Aveline is completed :)

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Tue May 28, 2013 3:44 pm

great! I've just accepted her

Issa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Fri May 31, 2013 6:02 am

Okay, I am going to post in roleplayers wanted. Hopefully we'll be able to fill up the other positions.
If you know anyone looking for an rp point 'em this way :P

Issa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deguu on Fri May 31, 2013 10:56 am

If no one comes forward to take the male roles, I could take one of them if you like, and double up :)

Deguu
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Fri May 31, 2013 4:04 pm

Hello, may I reserve Mr. Ezra Miller please?
Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Fri May 31, 2013 4:09 pm

If nobody else takes the other dark boy ill make him, and while I'm at it ill finish my female character (:

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:52 am

Rage&Pride, you may take Ezra :) I'll read through and accept what you've submitted soon.
Paokikipao you are welcome to take the other dark boy and deguu you can double too if you were still interested.
I will make up a profile for the billionaire :)

Issa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:57 am

Sorry, I hope I didn't offend anyone by removing their character. I was trying to delete this rp since it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Issa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:16 pm

I'm sorry about not creating the other character, now I feel somewhat guilty for letting this die. ):

I totally forgot about creating him >.<

Oh and don't worry about removing mine.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:10 pm

No worries paokikipao! Not your fault at all. A combined effort, myself included haha :)

Issa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:35 pm

OKay, I'm a bit of a noob. Only just realised how to close rps. Sorry!

Issa
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!