Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tales Of The Royals

Tales Of The Royals

a part of “Tales Of The Royals”, a fictional universe by SpaceButterfly.

When your home has turned on you. When your freedom is stripped away from you. How could something that was made to protect us hurt us instead?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tales Of The Royals”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tales Of The Royals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:52 pm

Zodia195 wrote:Awww I see. I am curious how is this story going to progress? How are the girls going to attempt to even escape?

There is always the old reliable trick of seducing your captors. Or mayhap the princesses will develop mad jailbreak skills through repeated attempts?h

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceButterfly on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:05 pm

The story line is all up to us as a whole to produce. If one of the characters suggests a idea of escaping then the characters would progress as they please. Their is no certain story line of events we are free to be as expressive as we wish
Image Something inspirational will go here eventually.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SpaceButterfly
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:58 pm

This does beg the question of how far the escapees would get. Even if the escapees got out of their cells on their own power so to speak they'd still be in the station itself. Would not further progress require specialized skills the escapees lack?

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceButterfly on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:59 pm

Depending on how successful the current events will flow, im pretty sure your question will be answered. As i said, the roleplay doesn't have a required flow of events.

SpaceButterfly
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:35 pm

Hey guys, sorry for not being around. The past week I've been busy due to the Holidays and Job Hunting, and now I am sick. So I'll try to post soon, but don't expect me back until after Christmas okay?

Hopefully this dumb cold though doesn't get any worse. Sorry to leave you hanging though. I just wanted to keep ya'll in the loop of what is happening with me.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!