Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Teen Titans: Protectors of Jump City

Teen Titans: Protectors of Jump City

a part of “Teen Titans: Protectors of Jump City”, a fictional universe by XShishioX.

The old Titans have graduated. Nightwing and Cyborg have left the tower to a new generation of Titans, a gift for the new defenders of Jump City. However, when evil rears its ugly head, how will the new Titans respond? [PRIVATE RP. INVITE ONLY.]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Teen Titans: Protectors of Jump City”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Teen Titans: Protectors of Jump City

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyLibby on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:52 pm

Alrighty then, she's up in the Character section! e.e her stupid picture won't work for the character Icon though. So annoyed. XD I've tried like 3 different ways to get it to show, but no success. Maybe I just can't see the icon showing up? It's happened before, lol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LadyLibby
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:25 pm

Sorry about the wait guys! I finally finished up Shizuka! *sigh* Hope she's okay!! XD

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:09 pm

Lovely! I'll whip up a opening post as soon as I am able. I'll get my villain to start getting to work on his cs. Us Titans will hang out for a bit and fight NPC villains for the first encounter. After that I will intersperse my Villain with other random NPC encounters and the story will begin to unfold. Hold on to your underpants!!

Titans, GO!
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:07 am

Alrighty dudes, first post is up and we may begin! I'm gonna have the new Titans wait around until they're all together so they have to play the waiting game, making sure everyone gets one post in before the Tower opens up and we get to move on. Also, you guys need to bug Xlan59 about getting his CS submitted. If he wants my help, tell him we'll just do it once I come back. Awesome! Let's get this thang started!

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:41 am

Such wonderful characters! I see this RP will be just as exciting as the public one! Keep up the good work~! :3

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:10 pm

There seems to have been some miscommunication. I wanted all five titans to be let in simultaneously. Since that no longer appears to be the case, just let yourselves in and I'll edit the rest so it fits. No worries.

EDIT: All fixed. I've changed it so that the new Titans will await Nighthawk in the Living room until everyone shows up. However, next time I've established a precedent in the future, please try to follow it. Thank you.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyLibby on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:46 pm

I'll attempt to post tomorrow :] Super busy today with Easter and all, lol.

LadyLibby
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Some of you may have noticed that our villain has finally joined us. Other still might have found it odd that his Character Sheet is strangely empty. Do not worry, in fact, I am aware, I approved it. His character sheet is the way it is, simply because we Titans know literally nothing about him. There's nothing in any database or system about our villain. Kinda scary isn't it? Our villain has no visible boundaries, weaknesses, or history. Rest assured, he is playing well within my rules. This is simply to add theatrical flair whilst the RP is in progress. Worry not little Titans, he is neither a god-modder or a Gary Lou. The more we learn about him, the more I will fill in. Then we can act upon what we know about him as opposed to accidental metagaming information we wouldn't really know. That's all for now. Once Libby posts we can move on and start really letting loose.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:18 pm

LIBBY!!!!! Now that the villain has shown himself we could be attacked at anytime but the Titans cannot defend themselves without your help!! Please you are the last Titan and our only hope!!
Laxnchill20

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyLibby on Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:27 pm

I've got my post half way finished!! Bur I have a few things to do before finishing. Sorry! It will be up in a few hours! :]

>.> oooh, and Lax and Shishio, are you guys still wanting to do the Devil roleplay??

LadyLibby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:00 pm

Yes I really should post to try to move things along, sorry I got busy with a bunch of other RPs and i kinda let thing die. I'll try pick it up again tomorrow afternoon after my exam. and don't worry we're just all really impatient cause this RP is gonna amazing.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:54 pm

Hey Libby, it's not a huge deal but could you edit your post just a touch? Lexine should have at least hesitated a little or probably just not hugged Monica at all. One of the side effects of her powers is an aura of unlovability. You're character should not be able to like her, at best she would be indifferent and probably would have resorted to a simple pleasant greeting. I don't mean to be nit picky but the way other characters treat Monica as a result of her unlovability is going to be a HUGE story element later on and I just want to make sure things work out the right way. Obviously I cannot and do not wish to tell you how to play YOUR character but I just want to be sure everyone is aware that they must consider the nature of Monica (or as she will be known to the Titan's Brenna) when they interact with her. Again sorry to be so picky but it really is important to the story and my character.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyLibby on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:09 am

It has been done!! :D I made it to where she simply smiled at her if that's okay. :3

LadyLibby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:17 am

That's fine, sorry about making you edit it.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:04 pm

Hey. Just got back with from being with my family. There was a funeral, my cousins. There was absolutly no way of getting on the internet, so imma try and post tonight or tomorrow.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:21 pm

Hey Nasia! I'm so sorry to hear that. I was beginning to get worried because we hadn't heard from you in a while. Obviously you can take your time and post up when you feel good and ready. I'm glad to hear that you're safe, though I am very sorry to hear that such a thing happened to you and your family. I offer my deepest condolences.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:22 pm

No worries take your time with the post. I'm really sorry for your loss, hopefully shishio's plans for teen titan family time and silly hijinks will help cheer ya up.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:59 am

Ok so the plan is, one more post from Nasia (giving everyone 2 posts so far) then Shishio is going to have Nightwing leave and Page is going to try to have everyone spend the evening getting to know each other and just have a good time. After this we can all feel free to post whenever so we aren't held up on one person being busy, however it was important we all 1. arrive and 2. react to Nightwing. I'm just throwing this up here so everyone is aware of the plans. Also we may or may not have a surprise visitor, who knows?

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:48 pm

@Nasia, I know we've been on your case a bit about posting, and I apologize for that. I would just like to thank you for letting us know what was going on when you could so we knew. And you are a great Roleplayer and I'm glad this RP is gonna keep going strong now that we got ya back. Now we can have Shishio start the shenanigans.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:14 am

Shishio and I made up a layout of the tower so everyone can get a feel for where everything is, the ops room is also the living room, kitchen, game room etc. just as it is in the show.
here it is:

and a link for good measure http://imgur.com/zmgr8Nu.jpg

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!