Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Teenage Assassins

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Teenage Assassins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Parivill on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:47 pm

(( Ok thanks Keikeiya, that'll help me a lot. But alas, I'm leaving now, I'll post again on Sunday, don't let anything too interesting happen while I'm gone ;) ))
Famous Last Words From D&D

Come on, EVERY evil wizard's tomb has a way out!

Hmm...how do we know you are the REAL Angel of Death?

Hey, it's only a black dragon, a vampire, and a lich.... and we've got a horn of bubbles!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Parivill
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:50 pm

((hehe, we shall miss you! :D))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:31 pm

Mia walked down the streets of the large city, her pistol hidden in the pocket of her plain black dress. She had heard a few gun shots, but that wasn't unusal to her. She walked down to the empty alley she had always hung around at. When she was there she picked up a small can and set it up on the brick wall at the end of the alley. She took out her pistol and aimed it carefully. Without much effort she shot five bullets in the same hole of the can. She walked to the back of the alley to set up the can again.
Yes, yes I do.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xing95 on Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:37 pm

Nax watched as the girl ran away. He looked back down the ladder. He was alone again. "sigh" Nax once again muttered. He sat down and put his hood over his head. Nax ejected the blade from his sleeve, and a bullet came out from the other sleeve. Nax carved his name on the shell, and carved a bullseye on the bullet's tip. The bullseye was his calling card.

xing95
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:55 pm

((hey can someone tell me whats been going on since yesterday? just a simple summery?))
ImageImage

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xing95 on Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:10 pm

( nothing really. Most of the characters have seen eachother. its kind of just intros right now)

xing95
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:12 pm

((I'm gonna try and read it. I'm just not all that intrested in reading was all))

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:20 pm

((ok I'm gonna try and type something.))

Zach,as usuall, was the last to get his assignment. But this didn't mean he wasn't prepared. Checking his pistols to make sure that they where loaded and sharpening his sword he seemed to be taking his time.
He didn't want to be to hasty for fear that the assasination attempt would fail and he would be in major trouble.

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xing95 on Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:22 pm

"hmmm?" Nax looked up in the sky as the sun was blocked out by a tall building. "perfect." Nax ran through the streets, and rooftops. He reached the bottum of the building. It was an office building that's bricks were uneven making some of the bricks stick out from the wall, which made it easy for Nax to climb it. One brick at a time Nax climbed the building. When he reached the top he took his .50 cal that was strapped to his back, and rested it on the rooftop. "I should find my target from here."

xing95
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:28 pm

Heading across the rooftops Keikeiya finally came to a stop. She had asked the other girls to meet her here once they were done with their own targets. Finished with hers she sat down taking care of her her bloodied arm, making sure it was clean and then looked up. She was hoping her and the girls could go and get some coffee or something. Keikeiya almost laughed for a second. They acted so causually after they finished a job, often doing activites to keep themselfs entertained. For a few seconds it was like they were normal teens. Standing up she watched the sky begin to turn purples and oranges, as the sun slowly was starting to set. Pulling another rose form her dress, then sat on the roof and stared at it, twirling it between her fingers.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xing95 on Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:39 pm

A peddle on her rose detached. The sound from Nax gun could not be heard from where she was when he shot the rose. Nax smiled. "I should go home. Sigh." Nax climbed down the building and ran home. A small apartment ontop of a store. It wasn;t much, but it was home. Nax rested his head on the pillow, and watched the sun go down from the window in his apartment. He fell asleep soon afterwards.

xing95
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:40 pm

Seeing the sun was setting Farid had desided that it would be the perfect time to strike when all the shops where closing up and everyone was ready to go to sleep. Smiling to himself he was playing with his sword abit as he walked down the somewhat deserted streets.

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xing95 on Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:56 pm

Nax woke up early. He wiped the lenses of the scope on his .50 cal. "sigh." He go up from his bed and walked outside. the sun wasn't really out yet and no one was walking the street. He began to scout the street for his target.

xing95
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:19 pm

((xing95, don't push the story, let it flow. Let everyone post and get settled in. Before you skip about eight hours. -.-))

Kaedai woke with a start, yawning as he always did. Groggily sitting up and looking about, he could see it was still early, perfect time for a jog. Donning his famous attire, Kaedai headed out to the cold morning, enjoying the feeling of mist on his arms. Breathing slowly to keep his heart rate low, he continued on for awhile. He quickly grew thirsty, though, and stopped at a local coffee shop. "A water, please." Smiling to the cashier, Kaedai handed her the money and sat at a table. The area was fairly deserted, which was good. He needed to clear his mind. Even now, hours later, that girl stayed in his mind. He had only seen her for a second, but to him, it seemed like a lifetime. Sighing heavily, Kaedai took a sip of water, and stared out into the dawning day.

Kædai
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:26 pm

Zach found himself in a hotel room. He like most of the other boys hadn't completed there assignments and having not found the girl he was looking for at night desided to rent a room for the night. Getting up he yawned rubbing his eyes as he slowly made his way to the bathroom. Looking himself in the mirror he sighed. His hair was a total mess and he looked half dead.

Washing his face and brushing out his hair abit he started to brush his teeth abit slow as usual to the mornings actuvities.

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:47 pm

Mia walked down the street taking a walk as she had every morning. She had forgoten to do her assignment yesterday and had to do it today, before the leader of the organization found out. He was a big time company owner and was going to be saying a speech in about in hour at some large building she had always past by, but never been in. When she got there people were already going in. Lucky for her the guards at the door weren't paying much attention and she was able to sneak in with ease. She stood in a darkened corner of the room were no one was near and waited. The man came out waving saying hello to the people. He got up on stage and cleared his throat. He began his speech. "This speech will be your last..." She thought pulling out her pistol and aiming at her target.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kaos ninja x3 on Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:05 pm

Name: Day
Weapon:Katana.
Personality:Day is a pretty cheerful and optimistic girl. often spacey and clueless. she is true to her friends and shows a cold shoulder to her enemies. though this girl may seem fragile enough,she can change in a blink in a eye. so shes not to be underestimated.
Bio:both her parents have died. Her mother died of sickness and her father died when she was 3. so she dosent really remeber him. ever since then shes been on her own and depended alot on the other girls. for someone whos lost everything shes a girl whos most focussed on how much she has.
Appeareance:She has long red flowing fire red hair and hot pink eyes. shes often very careless and spacy. and she keeps her clothing style very simple and more of something she feels shes neccsarily comfertable to move around in.
Other:always carries a picture of a family picture of her,her mother and father together in her pocket. she protects it with her life and treasures it.
I fall UP the stairs. yea foo. thts how i roll 8D

kaos ninja x3
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:17 pm

She was startled as one of the petals flickered down. Returning to the body of the man she had just kill she remembered that guy, the one with the scar. Breaking off petals from the roses she let them rain down gracefuly on the body, noticing her original rose was gone. Not waiting for the girls she returned home for some sleep.

The next morning she travelled to one of her favorite places, the coffee shop, suprised to find the same guy there last night. One of the "boys". Heading over to him she jerked his shoulder down lightly, then gave him a smile. "Mind getting me a coffee? Im all out of money.." She asked him. She wasnt planning on having breakfast with him for long. Smiling at him she held a rose in her hands, like she so often did. She only had one with her when she was planning to make a kill.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xing95 on Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:21 pm

(sorry. and can i change my target cause it doesn;t seem like my old target is going to post anything)

Nax leaned against a wall watching the people pass by. People never bothered Nax. The main reason was he had a gun strapped to his back. So he didn't have to worry about people messing with his missions. Nax saw Day walk by. He quickly followed behind trying to stay stealthy.

xing95
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xing95 on Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:25 pm

"huh?" Nax turned around. (talking to me?) "well sure....i guess."

xing95
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!