Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Teenage Assassins

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Teenage Assassins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:11 pm

"Nax, stay out of this. I will do as I see fit for this situation. And it seems you have your own problems.", said Kunich in a short tone. He turned back to the girl. "Well, bitch, it seems that you have made the wrong decision today." His finger slowly squeezed the trigger, waiting to see if the girl would say anything else.
Last edited by ZenMon on Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xing95 on Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:14 pm

Nax winked at Angel. He grabbed his .50 cal rifle and aimed it at the ground. A loud 'BANG' filled the air and dust flew into the sky. Nax escaped as the dust blocked everyones vision.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xing95
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:22 pm

Black. His vision swarmed with black. Kaedai couldn't comprehend anything, just...black. He heard a few shouts, then sirens, then...nothing again. Finally, he opened his eyesa bit to find a man staring back at him. "Sir, sir, are you alright?" Kaedai opened his eyes fully to look around the room. It looked like the local hospital, he had seen it many times before. "Y...yes..." The man looked at him a bit longer, then walked off to talk to a nearby nurse. It was then that a dull pain hit him in his left shoulder. Gritting his teethe, Kaedai looked down to find a bandage around his torso, blood seeping from the wound in his shoulder. "She...shot...me..."

Kædai
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:47 pm

Name: Johnathan H.

Weapon: 3 Sub-Machine guns

Assignment: (one of the girls) Violet

Personality: Confident, kind

Bio: {To be revealed in IC}

Appeareance: Image

Other: Flirts with his targets, if they happen to be female (Ya can go ahead and keep posting. Please don't let me stop ya)

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:41 pm

Angel ran as fast as she could
She then came out to what looked like a park
It had enough free area to see if someone was to come near
She slowly walked up to the swings and just saw there looking at the start
"Who was he, what was his real name, I hope shes ok"she said looking at the stars
She had killed so many since she had started killing, so many that she had lost count of it already
She then turned her head
It was someone coming toward her
But all she could see was the shadow
She got of the swings and took out her gun and pointed it at the dark figure
"Who are you, what do you want"she said as she loaded her pistol
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:56 pm

Johnathan walked along the streets calmly, as if his current target would happen to stroll down his path. He wasn't usually this absent-mindly towards his job, but he liked to take some breaks. This gun-tag game he was in was somewhat entertaining, yet exhausting. And the city of a setting wasn't much contributing, either. He wasn't complaining, he never could. It wasn't his intention either, he was interested in waving down the job to other generations of his family. His father was a hunter, and he unintentionally married an assasin. They were both young teens when they engaged, Johnathan's father about 1 year older than his mother. As far as John's knowledge stretched, they were both clueless about the other's career. As Johnathan's mother had told him their story, just 3 years before she was murdered. She had told John that when he was about 3 years old, she had been assigned to kill her husband. She had immediately gone to the assasin organization's leader, and demanded to quit her job. Where she had been told she had to wait till she reached adulthood to quit. Even then he wouldn't let her go, so she had planned to move into another state, she would never kill her husband. Eleven months later, 2 of her mates had found John's new home, and his mom was forced to kill her husband right there. Three years later, while John's mother was at work, and had left John with a babysitter, she had been found by a hunter and was killed.

Johnathan ended up having 2 missions, for the price of 1. To hunt down his current targetted assasin, and also to hunt down his mother's murderer. His confidence failed in encouraging him to search for his mother's killer, as it came to him that it was almost impossible to find him. But, he got all the confidence needed to kill his current targets, which resulted successful.

In no longer than a few more minutes, Johnathan found a girl standing on the sidewalk. Apparently eyeing another guy, as if trying to get his attention, John guessed. He stopped and searched in his pocket for his sample picture of his target, and held it infront of him. Admiring the girl in the picture's features, and constantly looking up at the girl he was standing with just a few inches away, he realized that she was his next victim.

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:50 am

((uh sorry but what's happened since like 5 hours ago?....I was gone and again this happens but I think that the person I was assigned to isn't around...so I might just stop posting here. I've gotten abit bored))
ImageImage

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:31 am

((I'm kinda new, but all i know is that Kaedai got shot by Keikeiya, and I have her at gunpoint, and Kaedai is in the hospital))

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:19 am

Mia looked at Day with a smirk, "He was my assignment." With that she turned around and walked out of the building. Now that she had finished the assassination she had nothing to do for the rest of the day. She walked down the street and noticed something going on in a nearby coffee shop. She stopped outside the shop, her hand on her pistol, watching.
Yes, yes I do.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dayo Kamaria on Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:16 pm

Name: Nikias "Nikki" Hecate

Weapon: Usually her scythe, but she carries around two uzis for mid-long range attacks. She's also known to use a Sniper, but only for the rarest of occasions.

Personality: A bit of a jester, she seems to be sarcastic, tricky, and decieving at first. However, this is merely "the Mask for Fools" as she calls it, and her emotions to run alot more deeper than that, and it would take alot of work to reveal it.

Bio: Currently Unknown

Appeareance:

Other: She is known as the "Jester of Death", on the account of the mask she wears on every mission. She never attacks on nights of the new moon, for she considers it a bad omen to do so.
Last edited by Dayo Kamaria on Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Oh lord, I'm in love with a demon! I'm going to hell in a gasoline body suit!
-So you do love me!
-Yup! And I'm going to hell for it! ^_^

For those that wish to be trapped in a realm of dreams, come to Dolce Brio, the sweet escape with an odd price.

Dayo Kamaria
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:31 pm

Name: Erika Jade
Weapon: Twin Blades
Personality: Bubbly, stubborn, kind, determined.
Bio: Currently unknown.
Appeareance:Image
Other: She is a ninja-assassin.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:58 pm

Feeling the gun tense against her head she knew really wondered if he would pull the trigger, so instead she just stood there. If she took off running she would be gunned down, and he could get to say he had no other choice, but standing here he did have a choice, and talking her way out was a good possibility. "If I made the wrong choice...you saw the ambulance that pulled up, and you saw that he was alive. If Im a trained assassin and at point blank range, why would I miss??" She waited a few seconds.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kaos ninja x3 on Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:03 pm

Day quietly thought to herself. hmm. im still not clear on if her assignment might have been the same as mine. but non the less. now i don't have any work to do!!!she basically did my job she thought smiling pleasantly to herself. "hmm...im bored._." she said. and with that she went into a nearby field. she had a tiny speaker phone in her ear. and a blurred disguised voice came through it. "day...have you completed your mission" the voice blurred. "cool it." she said. "some other girl did it for me." she said with a smile. "another girl...?"the voice asked. "yea. she was some weird girl with a pistol." there was a pause. then the voice began to speak again"hmm... "it said."im curious. to know more about this other girl." Day got a annoyed look. "oh come oooon. cant we just leave it be?" she asked. she knew what the other had in mind. "No. at any cost we cant afford to have someone in our way. or possibly a new enemy. maybe we can make her a ally. at any rate. id like you to follow this girl around. learn more about her. and make it your soul mission. and whatever you do. DON'T LET ANYONE FIND OUT ABOUT WHAT YOUR DOING."the voice said sternly. Day stood up and stretched her arms out. "no prob" the voice spoke again" i mean it day don't screw up. out" and the voice ended the transmission. "what a worry wort." day said. she smirked" well this outta be fun."
I fall UP the stairs. yea foo. thts how i roll 8D

kaos ninja x3
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dayo Kamaria on Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:04 pm

"Let the die, let them wither, Jester's blade will be bloody tonight," Nikias sang as she trailed her finger down the sharp edges of her scythe, pulling it back to see the blood seep from the wound caused by it, "Let them cry, let them shiver, Jester's blade with be bloody tonight. They will wish to see the Jester's mercy, but the last they will see is the Jesters smile. They'll want their souls, they'll want their lives, but I can only stay for a while. Jester's blade will be bloody tonight. Oh joy, oh joy, oh sheer delight! For when I come, they'll be in a fright, oh Jester is killing tonight."

She chuckled a bit when she came to the end of her song, her emerald eyes gazing upon the finely designed mask made to shield her face from others. She gently plucked this item from it's cushioned box, inspecting it over with curious eyes. "My next target will be in a few days, when the moon returns to me. I cannot go tonight, for it's bad luck for this Jester to do so."

Dayo Kamaria
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xing95 on Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:09 pm

Nax was up on the same building he was the other day, looking over the conflict. Mainly the one between Keikeiya and Kaedai. He could help her from here but Kaedai told him not to. The cross-hair of the rifle's scope was on Kaedai's gun. Nax had his finger on the trigger.

xing95
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:10 pm

The dark figure that was walking by it was just a shadow of a tree thats all
She then got her phone out and called Day
"Hey Day where are you call me back when you get this voice mail okay this is Angel"she said as she hanged up the phone
She wondered if all the girls had already killed their assingmenst. The last asignment that she had was 3 days ago . It usually never took this long for her to get one.
She holded the speaker phone in her ear to see if it was working but they only way to turn it one was when she had a mission
She just stayed there in he swings thinking of what had happened today at the coffe shop

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xing95 on Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:18 pm

Nax could see the whole city from here. He noticed that his target: Angel, was walking in the park. "hmmm." The cross-hair of his gun went over her head. His finger went of the trigger. he waited but could not pull the trigger. Nax never could not kill a target. He tried again, but he couldn't pull the trigger and kill this girl. He moved back to see what Kaedai and Keikeiya where doing

(note: Nax can physically pull the trigger but not mentally.)

xing95
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dayo Kamaria on Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:32 pm

"Perhaps I should go out and find one of the girls to sociallize with," Nikias muttered to herself as she placed the mask back into place, closing the box with it's top while smiling, "I have nothing better to do."

With that, she exits her room and trots out the building, humming her sadistic tune all the way to where ever the path may lead her. She soon found herself at the park, where she spots Angel not too far from the entrance. "Oh, Aaaaaangel!"

Dayo Kamaria
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:44 pm

"Hey Nikki"she said as she walked towards her direction
Angel had a good vision , she could even kill someone from a few kilometers away
While she was hugging Nikki she whispered in her ear
"Don't look surprised but there is a boy with a gun at the top of that building at 8 o'clock"she said
"So has have your missions been, you are not going to believe the things that just happened today at the coffe shop
"I met this boy named Jack i think thats what he said his name was, then Keikeiya came saying that he was one of the boys from that group of boy that were trained to kill us, she told me to run but i couldn't so the boy dissapeared and now hes at the top of the building and i came to the park"she said sitting down at the swings again

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:44 pm

"Hey Nikki"she said as she walked towards her direction
Angel had a good vision , she could even kill someone from a few kilometers away
While she was hugging Nikki she whispered in her ear
"Don't look surprised but there is a boy with a gun at the top of that building at 8 o'clock"she said
"So has have your missions been, you are not going to believe the things that just happened today at the coffe shop
"I met this boy named Jack i think thats what he said his name was, then Keikeiya came saying that he was one of the boys from that group of boy that were trained to kill us, she told me to run but i couldn't so the boy dissapeared and now hes at the top of the building and i came to the park"she said sitting down at the swings again

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!