Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I'd tell you that I love you....

I'd tell you that I love you....

a part of “I'd tell you that I love you....”, a fictional universe by Emerald.x.

-REMAKE-- 1 spot left--10 teens begin a new year in the fall, will the drama of the year come between them and the happiness brought upon them by love. [Open]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I'd tell you that I love you....”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: I'd tell you that I love you....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:49 pm

Another boy!! Of course you may.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:52 pm

Ok...I guess I could try the last girl spot
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:07 pm

sorry i meant boy 3
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom Ice on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:24 pm

Could I perhaps reserve the second half of the gay couple?

Tom Ice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Of course you may, he is reserved :)

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:00 pm

adding on to DarknessUndying's idea what about a lesbian couple as well?

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:22 pm

I am open to it I just couldn't come up with a story line. Anyone have any ideas?
I would also need at least one person committed to a role in it.

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom Ice on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:37 pm

What about a polyamorous triad couple? I could write the storyline ((since I'm in one I can easily write it realistically)) and the characters, if you let me play another boy.

Tom Ice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:15 pm

I'm not too keen on adding too many more couples because we're at a stand still for applicants as it is...
I'm not sure about the lesbian couple, girl characters are easier to fill than male ones but I'm not so sure if lesbian girl spots will fill as easily...

I may take on one of the last few male character spots if no one else reserves them

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom Ice on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:22 pm

The triad could be two boys and a girl. -shrug- I just thought this would be a good roleplay to play what I know, but I'm cool with just taking the character I have.

Tom Ice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom Ice on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:52 pm

Also, on that note I could take another male role if you needed.

Tom Ice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stealingspace on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:04 am

May I reserve boy 2?

Stealingspace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:38 am

Yes you may.

And yes please!! You wanna take boy 4 since 1 is really similar to the one you already have and then I'll make boy 1 and we can get this thing started once the other characters are in

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom Ice on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:02 pm

Surely. But we should wait for everyone to get their characters in.

Tom Ice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:37 pm

Of course, I'll probably send out reminders and nudges to those who have reserved spots. And if they don't have them in within the next 35 hours I'll open the spots up again.
I'm also going to wait to see if anyone else wants to submit a character for any of the open spots before we fill them.

Edit: Officially have an applicant for boy one. Just waiting on a few edits and additions to the form.

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom Ice on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:23 am

I'm going to make my character for Boy 3 a bit older than high school age. Just for added drama. If that's okay.

Tom Ice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:58 am

I accepted a character for boy three a few days ago....
Or was that just a typo?(if so feel free as long as its reasonable )

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom Ice on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:28 am

It was a typo. Sorry. I've been so exhausted lately.

Tom Ice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:13 pm

That's okay I have been too.

NOTICE TO EVERYONE WHO HAS SUBMITTED A FORM THAT HAS NOT BEEN ACCEPTED:
Be sure to add the details I asked for through pm. Most people's problems were lacking info in personality and bio. See the already accepted forms as a guideline.
BIO- talk about their childhood, family, family life, and be sure to talk about the story outlined in the intro for your character
PERSONALITY- describe their personality and the traits don't just list traits. Expand on things

ex: instead of 'happy and optimistic ' say " ___ is a generally happy person he/she loves to see those around him/her smiling. He/She is the person who always looks on the bright side and tries to find something good out of every situation. " etc

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabriellaluvscanada on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:53 pm

Hello well i see this RP is mostly full but if there are ANY open spots i'd love to take one if not that's ok to. Thanxx :)

gabriellaluvscanada
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!