Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I'd tell you that I love you....

a part of “I'd tell you that I love you....”, a fictional universe by Emerald.x.

-REMAKE-- 1 spot left--10 teens begin a new year in the fall, will the drama of the year come between them and the happiness brought upon them by love. [Open]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I'd tell you that I love you....”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:46 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "I'd tell you that I love you...."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: I'd tell you that I love you....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:51 pm

Can I have girl 5?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:07 pm

Can I have girl 3? :)
Last edited by City on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HeSayImBad...
HeProllyRight

Yayus.
Updates
-No Current Updates-
(Though you should join my new roleplay)

My OPEN Roleplays
-An Eternal Consequence-
4/6 Immortal and Human Spots Remaining (Fantasy)

City
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:08 pm

Yes to the both of you. I just want to remind everyone that reserves don't mean that you have the character, if someone else wants the same character and asks to reserve it before you have submitted a form you will both be allowed to try out for the character,

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:16 pm

Completely understand. :) I'm creating mine now.

City
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:30 pm

Ah! This is so cute! Can I PLEASE reserve girl 1?
An artist is a neurotic who cures herself with art.

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:35 pm

Yes ma'am, of course you may.
Oh I know, those two are especially adorable. Most of the pairings are actually based off of a roleplay storyline from when I was younger, except for the 5th one that was submitted to me the first time I opened the rp

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:41 pm

Hey Emerald, how have you been?

I just had an idea, and if you liked it, I'd gladly play one of them.

A Gay Couple. I mean, it's nice to be thought of once in a while. :3
I guess that makes me the LUCKY one.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:25 pm

done. :)

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:32 pm

Can i reserve boy 5 :)
"With great party comes great cleaning responsibilities." - Luke Gallagher, SLiDE.

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:51 pm

Of course you can, reserved

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:04 pm

Aw crap... I literally finished my character sheet but I copied it before posting so I could check the OOC. THEN, I copied something else so I could change the picture and realized I completely erased my character. I am pissed, but don't worry, I'll have it up within the next 30 minutes. -____-

City
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:59 pm

Aww that sucks. Well don't rush it. It doesn't need to be in tonight. We can't start until we have filled the pairs anyway

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tayloremond on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:23 pm

could i reserve girl 4 plz
ISo stick that in your juice box and suck it!

Tayloremond
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:23 pm

I was wanting to play a girl, but the only open one doesn't intrest me. May I pitch a tory idea?
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:30 pm

Yes you may :)

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tayloremond on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:31 pm

i will prob make my charie later on.....sorry my bro is being annoying and wishes to use the laptop when i am on it but i will try making a charie if i can..later....pinky promise lmao

Tayloremond
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:35 pm

The girl is in an abusive, single parent (father) home. She hides that from the guy, who is an only child to a really loving christian family. When her dad starts to upgrade in the abuse, she ends up pregnant. From there, I really don't know where to go.

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:44 pm

I'm shying away from that one because we already have a role based on abuse and another girl character who has been subjected to abuse

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:46 pm

can I take boy 4?
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!