Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Gods: New Genesis

Territory Claims

a part of “The Gods: New Genesis”, a fictional universe by almostinsane.

In ancient days, the primordial gods withdrew from the world to allow humanity to decide their own fate. However, in the modern age, humanity finally manages to destroy itself. Now, new civilizations rise under their gods and the guidance of their Avatars

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Gods: New Genesis”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Territory Claims

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:10 pm

JGamer502 wrote:I don't really mind anything on my borders, but that means Tschinef is going to have more fun...

ditto
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:56 pm

Also Saxious, do you think Tschinef will be a good friend of Mask's? also will Mask be serious? because Tschinef will be a bit silly =3.
What's a mob to a king?
What's a king to a god?
What's a god to a nonbeliever?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JGamer502
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:14 am

Mask will be in between. At the moment, he will feel threatened by Tschinef because his territory is so close to his own mortals', so he certainly won't say "hi" back in the hallway, though that can be changed, even he can take a yolk every now and then.

Think of him as a mobster disguised as a clown. He wants his money, but like to make joke and a point when he does so.

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:20 am

Ah, well Tschinef is kind of that snitch in town, or the 'sneaky 'ittle fellow'. But he might be interested by Mask's personality,what he governs,and how he looks.

JGamer502
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:59 am

Hey! I put labels on the map with names, but I don't know how to upload the pic (Windows 8 is confusing) so I attached a file for downloading, hope it is helpful!
Attachments
RP.jpg
This is the map for the RP
(375.78 KiB) Not downloaded yet

JGamer502
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paragonrex on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:11 pm

Hey you forgot my section>........

Paragonrex
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:18 pm

I think thats more because the map itself hasn't been updated with your section, I think Life's not been on or had time to post since then. So Jgamer didn't have you on the map.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:19 pm

JGamer502 wrote:Ah, well Tschinef is kind of that snitch in town, or the 'sneaky 'ittle fellow'. But he might be interested by Mask's personality,what he governs,and how he looks.

Well, I'm looking forward for seeing what will happen when the two gods meet.

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:37 pm

I have edited the map to show Paragon's territory, though I haven't felt the need to upload it again since the bounds are easily seen because you picked the southwest islands.

And anyway, some of you haven't even written a single detail about your nations so it's difficult to have any sort of depth to the map when I have absolutely nothing to go on.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paragonrex on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:18 pm

Thank You,

Now if we could get to posting?

Paragonrex
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:22 pm

almost has already said that he'll be posting on Sunday. Maybe you should use this time to finish your character sheet.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:22 pm

Paragonrex: Yea, the map was not updated so I had no idea where you ruled.

Saxious: Yes, it shall be interesting!

Lifecharacter: Can you still upload the map? because I think the color shading is a good idea, just PM it to me then I will label it, and remember to tell me which color is Paragonrex's.

JGamer502
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:26 pm

I'm capable of throwing text up on a map, as well as markers for cities, capitals, forests, and mountains, but I won't be uploading it again until people have finished their character sheets so that I can put actual detail into it.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:29 pm

OK, I will get to work on my civilization, although how will our introductions work? will we just awaken and say "Hey! I'm a god!" and such?

JGamer502
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:14 pm

Can I reserve O13, O 12, P13, and P12 for Panio and the Enchanted Forest?

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:20 pm

Should you not wait to see if Panio has been accepted before making landclaims?

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:26 pm

Is there some doubt that he'd be accepted? It's more complete than some of the currently accepted ones and there really hasn't been a precedence for rejection in this roleplay.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:45 pm

You're probably right Fabricator. I should have waited haha :)
I guess I was just a bit overzealous about it.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:52 am

Understandable :P

Tbh I just thought we were only allowed one character, as Lucky already has The Trinity, thats why I thought it may not have been accepted. Not saying that its not a good character or anything like that.

And Life, I've got most of my info stored in a word document but as my work has decided to expand one of our 100+ sites by another two buildings, and move 3 builds around so everyone in those buildings is moving to the new ones or one of the ones people are moving out of its been a busy week, and will most likely be busy till september xD

The joy of their being 10 IT technicians for the lot. But I will try to get it fully updated either today or tomorrow at the latest.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:00 pm

I would love to request the island that stretches from K12-O12 in the name of Kallistrate, if it isn't already taken or if the area isn't too much :)

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!