Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The 100th Annual Hunger Games

a part of “The 100th Annual Hunger Games”, a fictional universe by SailorTitan.

Well, It's the 100th year of the Hunger Games and everyones feeling nervous. Everyone knows there will be a big plot-twist this year.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The 100th Annual Hunger Games”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:08 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The 100th Annual Hunger Games"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The 100th Annual Hunger Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaquelRae on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:47 pm

This seems like an interesting Rp.
Out of the night that covers me black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms,
the menace of the years finds and shall find me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RaquelRae
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:25 am

I'd love to reserve the female spot of District Twelve. I'll go ahead create a character.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:23 pm

Can i reserve a district 2 girl? :)

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyslexicAngel713 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:30 pm

May I reserve the district 4 male??

DyslexicAngel713
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:56 pm

@dreammuffin: Yes. :3

@DyslexicAngel713: Yup. Very good character, by the way. ;)

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:20 pm

Fantastic characters, everyone! ^_^

I think we'll be able to start the RP maybe tomorrow. I feel as though we have enough characters. Of course, other people can jump in and take the open spots at any time...I just don't wanna wait forever to get all the spots taken. So, if someone does jump in mid-way...We can just act like they were there the whole time. As for the spots that are still open...We can pretend someone is that person until someone actually does take the spot.

^^ I'll start off the RP with that Ai Bi Capitol person I made..and she'll be drawing names from the reaping bowl (we'll just skip districts that have nobody in it right now and pretend she announced the tributes instead.)

So yeah! If there's any objections about starting it tomorrow (that sounds weird...) you can tell me and we can work things out.

I'm really excited about this!

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:08 pm

can I reserve the district 12 male and a district 7 female

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:39 pm

Sure thing! \(^.^)/

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXRubyDarkWolfXx on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:43 am

May I reserve District Three Female Please? :D

xXRubyDarkWolfXx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:39 am

Yes, you may. :D

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:21 am

First post is up! :D Hope you guys like it.

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:10 am

You should post in the roleplayers wanted forum to get the roles filled~ :)

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:42 pm

idk if you guys know but just in case the roleplay has started so if people could post that would be great

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:31 am

Going to post today. I was planning on posting earlier, but I got really busy because of my mother who has been in the hospital, and a friend of mine leaving on vacation and he needed my help. I'll post today, I promise.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!