Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Abandon Breed

The Abandon Breed

a part of “The Abandon Breed”, a fictional universe by Lambie.

When humans over run the world all the creatures of the hidden world need a safe place to be.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Abandon Breed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Abandon Breed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:53 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Abandon Breed"

Species include and not limit too:

Vampires
Werewolves
Fairies
Unicorns*
Griffins*
Dragons*
Elves
Neko
Inu
Sprites
Ect.

*These creatures do have a human form that they can turn into when in front of humans or when they want to fit into the house.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lambie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] The Abandon Breed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amigamaru on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:39 am

:O intresting :D can i also be a elf like in books you know human sized but pointy ears? because i want to be a dragon who transforms himself into a elf, and ofcourse human if needed just askign first if this is ok? then id like to make a character :D:D:D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Amigamaru
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:31 am

im interested, and if its cool ill probably make more than one character.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:40 pm

@ Ami: You can be an elf/dragon, but no humans maybe half human you know like dhampire. But any creature of legend is fine.

@ Emotionless: You can make up to three characters and if you want them mixed breed thats fine as well.

Lambie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:14 pm

cool cool, ive been working with triplets recently so ill probably do that.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:14 pm

Could I describe my character's appearance?
Happiness has a tiny sorrow to it, wherein we always realize
For the first time that it was happiness once we part with it
I'm sure we can still make it even now, so
I have only one wish

- Kurosu Katsuhiko/Meg Rock/Nakagawa Shouko/Gurren Lagann - Happily Ever After

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:49 pm

I Made two characters, they're related.
ImageImage

candykitten
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:30 pm

@Candy: Approved

@ Pichu: You may describe your character if its easier for you.

Lambie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:27 am

yay face ^_^

candykitten
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amigamaru on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:20 am

character has been made and waiting for acceptance ^_^

Amigamaru
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:04 am

@ Ami: Ok accepted!

@Everyone: Alright so its about morning time in Cocktail Manor. So everyone begin to post! I know! I know! The GM usually post first, but I have buisness to attend to today and why wait for me! So POST! DOn't get to far without me though.

Side Note: Still accepting Chars.

Lambie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby musicalsweets on Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:29 am

I have made a character, and waiting for it to be accepted... :D

musicalsweets
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:42 pm

i submitted all my characters. ill finish the personalities and Bios tonight.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:59 pm

All accepted

Lambie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*NovaleeTehNinja*~ on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:36 pm

Winterwolf would you mind if I advertise a friends RP?
ImageGRELL SUTCLIFF Epicest Gay Shinigami Ever!

~*NovaleeTehNinja*~
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:37 pm

First Post!

candykitten
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:13 pm

@ Novalee: Go Ahead! The more the merrier!

@ Candy: Right behind ya buddy!

Lambie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*NovaleeTehNinja*~ on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:12 pm

I mean like can I promote, maybe that's a better word, my friends Rp on this one. Her Rp doesn't have any rpers except me and her and she needs some rpers :|

~*NovaleeTehNinja*~
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Wht kind of Rp?

Lambie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*NovaleeTehNinja*~ on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:33 pm

It is about a skii trip gone wrong, everyone goes to the lodge and then they get snowed in.
Ski Trip: No Escape<----link

~*NovaleeTehNinja*~
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!