Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Age Of Man Is Over (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Age Of Man Is Over (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brutal_Sarah on Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:18 am

The Age Of Man Has ended

Humanity was once great, it made mistakes and almost destroyed itself but once it overcame that challenge humanity flourished, combined, and lived far greater lives then any other creatures ever had. But then In the year 4023 a mass of problems befell them. At first only a few would get sick. but then withen a week a virus grabbed hold of humanity and crushed it. There was still civilization but it was quickly deteriorating. Withen months most of humanity was reduced to tribes that fought each other with primitive weapons that they could barely scrounge from the embers of the great flame that had been humanity. and even then those few people quickly sucumbed to the virus that had ripped the world apart. Over the decades that followed the earth was covered once again by huge sprawling forrests until it actually became one giant rain forrest with vines and plants covering most of the forgotten citys. From zoos creatures escaped. Creatures that had been genetically engineered to evolve much faster then normal creatures thus allowing entire new species to be created withen a few generations. These creature escaped and have evolved to fit the terrafying landscape.

Not all was lost though, There was one spark that flared brightly. A lab full of people that were trapped in qaurantine when the virus took hold. Even those men and woman almost destroyed themselves through revolts, murder, and religous fanatics. Now there are only a few of those people left and they know that if they are to survive they must seek help fom the outside.

K so there are a crapload of genetically engineered creatures outside that have had a long time to use their quickened evolution to their advantage and the people in this lab have been reduced to a semi tribal comunity that has acess to only primative weapons. They are genetically "Perfect" meaning that they are smart, strong, and completly immune to disease except for the stuff that caused everyone to die of course but that died out a long time ago.

Name:
Age: (they have a increased life span of two hundred years meaning that a hundred year-old is the equivalent of a 50 year-old but a twenty year old is still the equivalent to a twenty year old. So they age normally its just age does not have as much of a bad effect on them when they get older.)
Weapons: (primative weapons made from random junk)
Appearance: (They know that the outside is covered in plants and foliage so they typically wear things that will help to hide them.)
Personality:
Bio: (they have spent their entire lives in these labs that are stocked with everything a population needs)

Like heres mine
Name: Sheroth tragait
Weapons: A spear made from a long iron bar, some cable, and a jagged spike made from a carved block of steel. She also has a combat knife that has been passed down through her family.
Appearance: She exits the lab wearing a long lab coat painted a dull blue at the sides and a bright green on the back. Under this coat she wears a shirt coloured in the clasic camo style. Her shorts are a brownish-tan. Her hair is black and long. Her face is finely crafted. She wears black boots. Her face paint depicts her cheeks into a rosie red red and she has blue circles around her eyes.
Personality: She is nice and caring but has a strange fascination with blood often licking it simply for the taste. She loves helping people and loves being a surgion in the lab.
Bio: She has always been considered strange due to her love of blood but many people have gotten past this and praise her as a brilliant surgion. She has always been interested in biology and medicine and saw that it was nesesary for her to go in case there were any injurys.
I'm bored, plus it doesn't seem like much is happening here...splorph...SOMEONE RELIEVE ME OF MY BOREDOM!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Above comment equals fail.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Brutal_Sarah
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Age Of Man Is Over (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smithy on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:27 am

Name: Sangon Wingen
Weapons: She has a spear, made of a long metal broom handle and the tip is thick and sharpened glass. She also carries a smaller version used for throwing.
Appearance: When she leaves the lab she is wearing a brown shirt and black jeans and pair of leather brown boots. Her hair is long, brown and wavy, her face is rounded and soft but attractive. She has adorned bits and peices of herself with dark green paint.
Bio: Sang has a facination with animals. Any and all books that include things about animal behavious and DNA that she could find in the lab she'd read and studied. She'd thought it would be best for her to go since she knew most about animal behaviour of past animals, and might be of use when encountering a new one.

(Yay)
Last edited by Smithy on Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yo-ho yo-ho a pirates life for me! Savvy?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Smithy
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brutal_Sarah on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:10 pm

great you are accepted smithy.

Brutal_Sarah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iminmiamitrick2233 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:07 am

Name: frayali somige
Weapons: spears made out of fence posts and smaller sharpened sticks for knives.
Appearance: when she leaves the lab she wears camoflauge green shirt and brown pants along with hiking boots, she has brown eyes and brown hair
Personality: shy and difficult to understand, she sometimes has raging moodswings due to her heritage.
Bio: due to her strange mood swngs people tend to stay away from her but a few people still stay her friends.

iminmiamitrick2233
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iminmiamitrick2233 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:07 am

Name: frayali somige
Weapons: spears made out of pole and smaller sharpened sticks for knives.
Appearance: when she leaves the lab she wears camoflauge green shirt and brown pants along with hiking boots, she has brown eyes and brown hair
Personality: shy and difficult to understand, she sometimes has raging moodswings due to her heritage.
Bio: due to her strange mood swngs people tend to stay away from her but a few people still stay her friends.
Last edited by iminmiamitrick2233 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

iminmiamitrick2233
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brutal_Sarah on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:24 am

Great kelly your accepted just change what your spear is made out of cause there are no fence posts in the lab also you guys can have swords and such they're not THAT tribal they know a lot of the old secrets and make crosbows, swords, and such its just all made from crap. ex: A long chunk of rock peeled from the walls of certain parts of the lab carved into a blade and the handle made from two pipes tied to gether. so yeah.

Brutal_Sarah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:05 pm

Name: Chris Jamison

Weapons: two blades made out of sharp scrap metal and a wire that connects the blades allowing the blades to be thrown the retrieved by pulling the wire.

Appearance: wears long black robe like coat so that its harder for him to get hit in vital spots, wears a black fedora , dark blue t-shirt and blue jeans

Bio: he lost his family in a accident and he doesnt know wither they are alive or dead and he doesnt know what to do anymore, he has been alone and he kinds of stays alone he is social with anyone that talks to him. but he likes to judge others by the way they speak or what they say.
Last edited by chris45 on Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest!
[b]NEW RP BY ME!! JOIN b]
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/of-gods-and-men/l

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brutal_Sarah on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:08 pm

hey chris glad you could help me just change the way he lost his family because the whole outbreak was several generations ago. like about five hundred years ago.

Brutal_Sarah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:55 am

OK its done ^ _^

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brutal_Sarah on Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:34 am

awsome i think we might just have enough people just gonna ask one more guy/girl to join.

I will post the IC link right {here}

Ah i love the internet one of the greatest invitions of homo sapians you know i think thats the only name for humans that isnt sexist cause its hu{man} hu{man}ity where the hell's the woman? the creature that in nature is usually dominant and all "masculine" eh whatever off topic and thus it does not matter.

Brutal_Sarah
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby i iketogame on Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:26 am

Name: sawn
Weapons:two stone daggers and a bow and arrow
Appearance: wears a black trench coat and a cammo t-shirt underneath also wears black face paint at night
Personality: vary kind will help everyone he can
Bio: was always an out cast untill they went back outside he then prove himself in his skill of hunting

i iketogame
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brutal_Sarah on Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:32 am

Hey ike and three....twooo...and one you are accepted i shall be posting the start very soon but for any late arivals you can still join if we are nearby the lab so a few posts after we start.

the-age-man-over-t35296.html ok here it is we are going!

Brutal_Sarah
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!