Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In The Ashes Of Man

In The Ashes Of Man

a part of “In The Ashes Of Man”, a fictional universe by NarrowEye.

After an all-out nuclear war, the world is beginning to wake up again. Although civilization doesn't seem to come back at all.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In The Ashes Of Man”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] In The Ashes Of Man

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Any chance I could hop in here? All of my post nuclear armagedon rps died so I need a new one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:02 am

Why does everybody have to ask the same question?
Yes! Yes of course you can join in!
Just make sure you got the thing about guns right, because I'm not approving else than 9MM guns Max.
^^
Bloodied Terra, a world created by human frailty or maybe by our own greed? A world dominated by ideologies and wars, conflicts everywhere. In this world a story takes place, the story of a man who would become the savior of Human Kind.

Join in, and help decide the fate of the world, as the greatest web of lies and fatalities in human history unfold. Hide those too weak in spirit and shield those who cannot fathom the greatness of this cobweb of destiny, for the Bloodied Terra will soon unfold.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:12 am

NarrowEye wrote:It's just that I want people to start out with even equipment.
Of course I'll make sure that the group... literally FALLS over a depot of weapons, that'll be more suiting for the classes.
Oh, and people! Please focus on the thing, that you have attributes and such, because you have to declare your action.
Then I'll declare your opponents action and, in the same post, end the encounter, by posting what happens.
Or the battle / Whatsoever may continue if the two are both bad shots...

Ahh, it appears I have failed to remember one important rulebook. The battle system XD. Sorry man. Should've thought about it when posting my shot.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:15 am

It's all ok.
This was like the first battle, so I'm not all upset or anything.
Just try to remember please, so that we won't have someone with a steakknife running around, taking big muscular raiders with crowbars out...
O.O

^^

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:25 am

Hehe :P Ahh, I will remember. Besides that. Wtf is with the big group? XD we are with 5 people. (Not that we all stick together or something but still XD)

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kazewarrior on Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:14 pm

Ah, sorry, forgot to warn about Lysander's potty mouth. x__x

Please tell me if it's offensive so I can tone it down. 8)
I google, therefore I smart.

kazewarrior
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Higurashi on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:19 pm

Okay, it is fixed

Higurashi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:59 pm

NarrowEye wrote:It's all ok.
This was like the first battle, so I'm not all upset or anything.
Just try to remember please, so that we won't have someone with a steakknife running around, taking big muscular raiders with crowbars out...
O.O

^^

Uhm. He had an axe. :-o and it was just one raider... :P

Wait a sec... Can you give me an example of the battle system??? I'm not sure I get how it works. :S

Hells13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Higurashi on Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:07 pm

Seriously, can someone accept me so i can post?

Higurashi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:38 pm

I'll have my character up soon

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:14 am

My character is up, My brother (13lazar) will be submitting a character to play David Hunt (My character's brother). I'd like to get in this soon so I am awaiting approval.

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kazewarrior on Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:47 pm

Ehhhhhh I'm not quite sure where everyone is...... Are they all in the same place? It seems that way, but everything seems a little disjointed.

Anyways, Lysander's still wandering around holding a dead rabbit if anyone's character feels up for some (shitty) company.

kazewarrior
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:39 am

@Hells13: Well it'll be more like this:

You: [My character] is aiming at the raider, going for his torso, and fires as many bullets in succesion as it is possible.

Raider: Walks around, searching for anything edible, but out of nowhere someone seems to attack you. "What the Fuc-" Drops to the ground, trying to get out of the bullets way.

Gamemaster AKA Me: As the bullets pierce the air, two finds their target, the poor raider.
Luckily for him, it's only in the outer torso, so he'd not be hurt lethally, but he couldn't really go anywhere. Too much pain.
You used 6 rounds.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:46 am

I've submitted my character, If theres anything wrong just tell me, I'd like to be approved soon.

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:33 pm

Just a quick question; what has happened to the raiders? They were killed by some bullets that came from the dust cloud right? Who fired those?

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:15 pm

Nope, they witdrew because the dust was getting into their eyes, making it hard to aim.
And when you got a minigun, you'd better aim it in at least the general direction of your opponent.
But all of this will give us a real good reason to get the hell out of that place.
The sooner the better.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:24 pm

Ok good, now I know how to introduce my character

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:01 pm

Hey, anyone mind tell me what New Coventry is?

Hells13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamtheaterem on Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:17 pm

its a city i came up with. thats where my characters (Reese and Mac) are heading to.

dreamtheaterem
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:46 am

ARGH!
Why good god in heavens!?
xD
Lazer, haven't you seen what I wrote about battles.
You can't just kill off any raider you come across, then there'd quickly be a shortage of opponents.
The reason I want to have a little control over how many of the assholes survive, is that if they end up meeting eachother, they might get some good mega-ganging out of it, and that'd make i so much more fun for us to flee from them... did that sound insane? I think it does...

Imagine, a giant group of bandits, all intent on getting us down... Sweet. :p

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!