Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Blackthorn Game

The Blackthorn Game

a part of “The Blackthorn Game”, a fictional universe by DivineRequiem.

What happens when seven strangers receive a strange letter to participant in something called "The Game" with the tempting offer of 500,00o dollars? Your going to have to open your invitation and find out now won't you?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Blackthorn Game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Blackthorn Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:17 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Blackthorn Game"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Aww Sam. You make me giggle :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Blackthorn Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:25 pm

Can you reserve guest number 4 for me?
My life has ended, yet my body still breaths, my mind continues to run, and my eyes continue to see. The worlds true face has been revealed to me. It is why I know I have failed to prepare myself for the real world. Why the rest of my days will befilled with hardship and fear. My days will never cease my punishment for the sins I have commited. But even suicide cannot free me. So I live my days in pain, waiting for the time i may finally rest, yet my soul will forever be tortured.

-My Life

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:40 pm

Yup yup! :) -reserved for 24 hours ^^-

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Straight Jacket on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:42 pm

hey, just letting you know, your rp idea is FREAKING AWESOME! xP
and im making a character for guest 1, so could you wait until i submit to make a decision or what ever? :)
Image Image ImageImage Image

Straight Jacket
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:43 pm

Righty o! And thank you!!!!! :D Glad you think so.

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dimentio on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:51 pm

I want the female who got the extra letter.
"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect-but I don't aim to be, but, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
"You gotta love what you do, && believe in what you do. && if somebody doesn't agree, then FUCK THEM♥

Dimentio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:53 pm

Alrighty reserved for 24 hours ^^.

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missclickBOOM on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:54 pm

Can you please reserve spot number three for me?

missclickBOOM
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Will do :)

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForeverAvenged on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:06 pm

Can you please reserve the maid spot?

ForeverAvenged
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:09 pm

:D Sure thing ^^.

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:17 pm

Could I reserve the first female spot please?
“I have wrestled with death. It is the most unexciting contest you can imagine. It takes place in an impalpable greyness, with nothing underfoot, with nothing around, without spectators, without clamour, without glory, without the great desire of victory, without the great fear of defeat, in a sickly atmosphere of tepid scepticism, without much belief in your own right, and still less in that of your adversary.”
― Joseph Conrad

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Straight Jacket on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:20 pm

hey, its taking longer than i thought, just saying because i don't want you to choose girl one if i don't get it up in time.. :)

im working on her so wait! xP

Straight Jacket
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:26 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhh mr Doomed Straight Jacket is currently working on Female one. You could have guest number 7 and make it female :) if you want of course.

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:33 pm

As long as it's female, I'm fine. Put me down for number seven then :)

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:39 pm

Alllllllllllllllllrighty. That fills up all the female spots! (unless people make a female for an "other" character. Lets get some boys now! :D

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Straight Jacket on Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:15 pm

FEW!

done. :)
hope you like it, and if you don't then just tell me and i will fix it. :D

also, i added something in there, can she have like a cell phone with her, but later on in the games, Mr. Blackthorn takes it away from her? Please! x3

Straight Jacket
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Mmk that sounds fine :P and more then likely I will take it away XD since there isn't a Mr. Blackthorn (which will be explained in the story since there used to be XD) but actually a MRS. Blackthorn . Yes ladies and gents the evil mastermind is a woman >: D

She has been accepted and NOW I must work on N!

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:17 pm

Can i reserve guest 6? ill have a CS up shortly

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DanceMySoulAway on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:40 pm

Do you think I could make a character who is the garderner and the poision thaats in the ring they got from a plant. Shes the only one who knows the attidote and she goes around messing with the guest because she hass nothing better to do.
Kiss my lips and taste my pain
Let the taste run through your veins
Let it burn so that you quiver
Then ice cold so that you shiver
Let your eyes grow big with fear
Everytime you know im near
Let the pain run through your veins
Kiss my lips and tatse my pain

DanceMySoulAway
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!