Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Cauchemar Circus

The Cauchemar Circus

a part of “The Cauchemar Circus”, a fictional universe by Wonderland.

Welcome to the the Cauchemar Circus! A circus of twisted performances and tricks, with actors of the undead and the supernatural! Here you must face the fears you leave on your pillow to rot, and endure the nightmares we offer you! [More info inside.]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Cauchemar Circus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Cauchemar Circus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Sun May 01, 2011 12:29 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Cauchemar Circus"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Cauchemar Circus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun May 01, 2011 12:35 pm

Can I reserve the Snake Charmer?
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Sun May 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Yes. Reserving spot for you now.

Welcome to the Cauchemar Circus! Where all of the ruined hopes of the deceased linger in the timeless cavort of omit! Here, the thoughts that haunt in the darkest corners of your mind become honest, the night terrors you thought you could forget and let rot at your pillows will possess your very aversion into a more sinister detail that you could never have fathomed. With a pull of a string, or a flip of a card, we will reverse all that you thought could be possible into a miserable and aching predilection!

Enjoy the twisted performances the freaks and undead actors of this Grim Wonderland have to offer; leaving your dreams in shatters as your fears come to life! Here in our nightmare Circus, we offer so much more then dead roses and an act of terror! This is where the people of the underworld show off their talents to those who wonder into the nightmare realm!

Welcome to The Cauchemar Circus. The Circus of nightmares.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Basically; it's a roleplay about a dark circus; the circus of nightmares made up of a group of supernatural freaks who preform here. The Circus is known for killing people in their sleep should people who dream wonder into the Nightmare realm. It's led by Cirque De'Laire, the dead Magician who is also the lead ringmaster in this dark and twisted place and has a dark and bloody past.

They are popular in the underworld, the world of the dead, and throughout the nightmare realm and many of the dead and the supernatural come to see this fabulous and miserable circus that provides terror and twisted performances that leave the living as pale as a ghost.

[Still working on a main plot. Will brainstorm with people interested in joining.]

I'll allow up to two characters per spot in the Circus unless it's a position for just one person.

Rules:

1. No drama allowed. Be respectful.

2. Creative characters please.

3. No one sentences in the roleplay.

4. Follow the character sheet please!

5. If you'd like to reserve a spot; please pm me or post in the occ thread.

6. I reserve spots for 24 hours unless you have something going on, I'll reserve it longer.

Character Descriptions/Requirements:

Circus Members: They must be dead, undead, or supernatural. They must have a freakish nature to them and whatever job they have, must have a special talent. So if you are a food vender; you must sell like shrunken heads or maggots or something gross that creepy freaks would eat if that makes sense, like zombies. If you're a snake charmer, you could charm very venomous snakes and get bitten a bunch of times. If you're an acrobat; maybe your famous for swinging from beam to beam on the ceiling and literally taking off your head and swinging it across the beam and catching it on your neck.

Other Characters: Must have a special quality and you must stare who they are and what they do, why they are attending the circus in your character profile sheet.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Sun May 01, 2011 12:57 pm

May I reserve a Dancer/Acrobat, whichever one uses the high-wire? This looks excellent.
It needs to be about 20% cooler

Kveria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Sun May 01, 2011 1:06 pm

Indeed. The Acrobat would be the one on the high wire.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Sun May 01, 2011 1:23 pm

I'll take the position of co-ringmaster!
"you've got a warm heart, you've got a beautiful brain, but it's disintegrating."

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Sun May 01, 2011 1:37 pm

I sent in a Charactor sheet for a Dancer...I made her a sword dancer if that ok...?
Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours. -Ludwig Van Beethoven
A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else. -John Burroughs
Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. -Dale Carnegie
Watch me not care. -Dilbert
It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. -Marlene Dietrich
You can be in my dreams if i can be in yours. -Bob Dylan

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Nutty~*Green Neko* on Sun May 01, 2011 1:56 pm

May i reserve the Mermaid please?
ImageAlix<3'sRain^^Image I wanna be the boy who he gives his jacket to, to wear & cuddles when it's cold.He'll be the one who comes up behind me, wraps his arms around my waist, and whispers,"I Love You"

~Nutty~*Green Neko*
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Sun May 01, 2011 2:00 pm

@WhatYouDon'tKnow: Accepted.

@Nutty: Sure.

Andddd for the person who requested the co ring master; I'm still waiting to see if a friend wanted to play it or not. I'lll let you know when they let me know.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sun May 01, 2011 2:05 pm

Just a post to get my foot in the door so I can find this RP later. :]

And tell you what, let RPGLover have the co-ring, I'll submit a character but I'll go for something different....an opportunity to be creative I think. ;)

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Sun May 01, 2011 2:06 pm

Alright ^^ Will do! <3

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Sun May 01, 2011 2:18 pm

May I reserve the other Dancer? o O
This is gonna be cool =3
Why in the world
Can't you see the things I see
The more I run into your arms
The more you run away from me

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Sun May 01, 2011 2:19 pm

Reserving.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentletouchxox on Sun May 01, 2011 6:45 pm

Could I please reserve the other acrobat? Thank you so much love <3
I'm nothing but a perfect imperfection.
But take me as I am,or take nothing of me at all.

Gentletouchxox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Tue May 03, 2011 1:11 pm

Sorry for not posting yesterday, everyone.

I'm currently on vacation and yesterday we were flying from airport to airport to reach our destination.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu May 05, 2011 7:21 am

I reckon we should start posting before people start to wander off as tends to happen. Looks like we're forming a plot of sorts. :] Appreciate you're on hol Wonderland.

EDIT - Made an intro post. How should we start the posts for the circus characters? Shall we say they're about to start a show for as normal audience? Or just finishing a show and getting ready to chill out for the evening?

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Sat May 07, 2011 7:12 pm

DX Guys my internet in this damn tree house just sucks! I'm at some stupid mail post office just to get online!

Can we wait to start until the internet is back up and stuff? Like dont post alot. Let people post entrances first.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solanacea on Sat May 07, 2011 8:09 pm

I posted my character as a snake charmer when there was still a spot open =O now theres not, dose that mean i cant be?

Solanacea
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Sat May 07, 2011 8:35 pm

Crap, already did my second post but I'll wait lol
Sorry about the internet e e"
I Hate when that happens

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sun May 08, 2011 1:42 am

OK apologies for my obnoxiously long first post for Kane. My other posts will not be that long! It's just that I had a sample of his act written up from when I was bored, and I thought better to use it now than try to artificially crowbar it into the story later. In truth, nobody has to read the bit between the two ~~~~~~~~ dividers because that's all flashback. :) But hopefully you'll enjoy reading it if you do!

And I've posted once for each of my characters, so I'll now wait until Wonderland is back before posting anymore.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!