Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Challenge: Rush

The Challenge: Rush

a part of “The Challenge: Rush”, a fictional universe by Jayhawker010.

Twenty new competitors must be paired up with a person of the opposite sex and work together to make it to the end and win the largest prize in Challenge history.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Challenge: Rush”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Challenge: Rush

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:08 pm

Where did every one go???

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:41 pm

I was planning on going in order but whatever. Hereshow well do it instead. If you have one or more of the nine winners, go aheadand choose for them whenever. No order.but you can't write for more than one at a time. You have to wait till at least one other has chosen before your next character chooses. Cool?
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:06 am

Yeah that's good with me.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TWISTEDLogic on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:46 am

Charlie: "I'll take Helena," said Charlie. Even though she was one of the last people, she seemed strong and she could hold her own. But, whatever happens, happens.

TWISTEDLogic
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:49 am

AJ: He looked over all of the girls. Sadly, all of the girls that weren't in the top didn't seem to athletic. The only one he thought could do well was Angel, and since they were somewhat close from RW: Seattle, he decided to pick her. "Angel! Come on over here girl," he said smiling.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TWISTEDLogic on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:17 pm

I guess, I'll go again if that's okay.

Jackson: Like usual, Jackson didn't really pay attention to what would be his smartest bet, and went with the girl he was most attracted to. "Claire," he said. Charlie rolled his eyes as he looked over to him. Jackson didn't care though, maybe Claire would do better than the last time she was here.

TWISTEDLogic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:55 pm

Emily looked around to see who her best choice would be. "Matthew, I choose you." Emily said

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:44 pm

Ok so the people left now are:

Winners | Losers
Dylan | Violet
Sophie |Nick
Davis | Gerard
Addie | Nikole

Just in case people were trying to figure out who's left.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowBlitz on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:41 am

Sophie walked up. It was obvious who she was going to pick. That Nicholas would just slow down whoever got him, which would be Addie who she beat anyways. "Gerard, I choose you." Sophie said making proper game decisions.

ShadowBlitz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TWISTEDLogic on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:38 pm

Addie: She smiled over to Nick, feeling bad that he was the last guy chosen. To be honest, she would have picked him earlier if she could. He was smart, and it wasn't only the strength that got you through the challenge. There was logic involved. "Nick, come on over," she said and wrapped her arm around him. "We're gonna win this."

TWISTEDLogic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowBlitz on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:28 am

Davis walked up and mumbled "Violet" while he was fumbling his thumbs. She did better then Nikole which was the only other choice, which is why he chose her.

ShadowBlitz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:05 pm

Dylan: "So I guess I'm picking Nicole.We can do this" he said smiling, trying his best to be polite.

First off, I am very SORRRYYYY guys I haven't posted and ya'll had to wait for me, but I was in the hospital last week. So sorry again.
β€œEvery saint has a past and every sinner has a future.”

shadowkat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:12 pm

oh my gosh are you okay?

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:16 pm

Been in a car accident...but i'm better now thank you:)

shadowkat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:45 pm

Glad you're okay shadow :) Now that we have the teams, I'll post again and we can get this started :D Oh and I just realized that we have two shadows here haha. So, shadowblitz, is it okay if I call you Blitz and shadowkat shadow? Im used to it that way.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowBlitz on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:02 pm

Yeah I'm perfectly fine with that.

ShadowBlitz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:53 am

Post guys D:

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!