Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Challenge: Rush

The Challenge: Rush

a part of “The Challenge: Rush”, a fictional universe by Jayhawker010.

Twenty new competitors must be paired up with a person of the opposite sex and work together to make it to the end and win the largest prize in Challenge history.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Challenge: Rush”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Challenge: Rush

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Challenge: Rush"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Challenge: Rush

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:49 pm

For the one's who haven't done this before, I want to once again stress that it's very helpful to have at least two characters. I say this because anyone could go home, and we can try to keep the one character for as long as possible, but it's unlikely you'll be able to roleplay for a long time unless you have another character once the other is sent home.

In a nutshell, make two or more characters if you want to rp for a good part of the challenge.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:24 pm

Anybody want to make another girl? Once we do, we can start even though we only have 16. 8 teams is enough.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:42 pm

I would like to make one. Though, I have three characters but I doubt they will stay long except for Lola maybe.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:12 pm

Go ahead if you want Jade :)

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:42 pm

Okay I made her and I hope you like her!

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowBlitz on Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Um...hello, I know I'm a bit late here but would you mind if I made a male and female character, don't worry if you don't want anymore characters I won't make any, no problem.

ShadowBlitz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:59 pm

I would love for you to make two characters! Go right ahead :D

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowBlitz on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:15 am

I did them but was a bit rushed with Sophie. Have to go now.

ShadowBlitz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:37 pm

I'm sorry I haven't posted but my power was out because of the hurricane but I'm going to post now.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowBlitz on Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:20 pm

I just came back from vacation! (no internet sorry) And I have posted!

ShadowBlitz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:41 pm

So, for the teams, I think it'd be best if we did it in the OOC for Teams. So shadow, go ahead and pick for Dylan and we'll take it from there.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowBlitz on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:36 pm

I'm glad Sophie and Davis got good scores

ShadowBlitz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:39 pm

Um...I'm kind of confused on how Lola got 15th place and Nicholas got higher seeing as Nicholas sucked at it and Lola didn't lol

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:55 pm

If you'd like we can switch the two. I actually switched Emily with Claire bc Claire doesn't do well and Emily does haha. But yeah if you want you can switch nick and Lola.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:28 pm

Yeah could you switch lola with nick and then switch lola with violet because violet was tired before the race started after she was sleeping. You can keep Emily the same though lol

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:41 pm

Alright, I changed it. If you want, Jade, Lola can go ahead and pick while we're waiting on shadowkat just to move things along.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowBlitz on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:48 pm

OkaybI'l do that now.

Lola:
I want Derek to be my partner. He looks pretty strong and I think we'll be good partners.
(Shadowcat if you want Derek then I'l have Matt.)

ShadowBlitz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:50 pm

Shadow u can't write for jades character. You can only pick for your two characters when it's their turn.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:59 pm

Sorry for the confusion but that post was made by me I was at shadows house and he was on before me and forgot to log out and I forgot to log in lol.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!