Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Chuunin exams in the Land of Seasons”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Chuunin exams in the Land of Seasons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:27 pm

...Ghaa-Kun, go post. I'm bored. :D Please? Arigatō if you do. :D
Hey, that's a post!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:32 pm

Hmm...I dunno...*streeeetch* feelin' rather laaaazy...and I'm workin' with my own rp atm ;3 just got chapter two up! *proudness*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:39 pm

WELL!!! TOO BAD!!!!!! PLEASE??????!!!!!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:40 pm

Fine be mean then :P MEANY!!! XD

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:34 pm

Posted >.> nao shhhh....gawsh.

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Posted. ^_^

You didn't let Kiyoko explain anything, did you?

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Nope! lol, Sho (and I) don't care much for the little details. Only boobi--I mean....fighting! YES! Combat >:P...*cough*

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:02 pm

:D

I TOLD you that you love women too much, and it's especially awkward because I'm only 13 and labeled 'older' than my age because of one reason that you should realize by now. :P

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:07 pm

Btw, does my team (Lightning) have an Earth or Heaven Scroll?

Balmung6
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:28 pm

Posted!

By the way, i might have just solved the problem of my team getting left behind and the two left behind water-nin with one jutsu, xD

I left it open-ended so that they'll live if the plot requires them to still be alive for later.

Balmung6
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TralalaVudu on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:22 am

Hey people.

As I dont know how long you people want to stay before getting in the tower I am going to fight Npcs again to get the earth scroll, just to get rid of this problem

Sorry for my lack of interaction with you guys. Please dont take it as an offence.
If you want a battle or something like that before the tower stage just call, but I must warn you to not expect more of my posts at late night time. I cant post so late because my time zone is the -3:00 GMT and I usually get up early.
Gonna sleep now.

And also great post you all. Thumbs up

TralalaVudu
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:06 am

wow, i die for one day and i miss everything...
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:19 am

Balmung, you pick which scroll you get in your first post...

Trala, sorry, but i understand

As for the genin slayers, it could possibly be either Itcho and Jo, Mitsuru's teammates who are killing for vengence over their leaders death, or any of the teams i made up to fight. of i or someone else could create someone new for it, whatever you guys think

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:35 am

Soul_Alchemist wrote:Balmung, you pick which scroll you get in your first post...

First i've heard of this.

Balmung6
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:39 am

well, i mean, that's just what everyone dd\id...that's why earlier i was aking you guys to tell me whih one you chose so i could make a list...

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:28 pm

I posted D: ARE YOU PEOPLE HAPPY NOW!?!?

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:53 pm

Frowny face? D: Not good! You're not getting mad at me, are ya? I have also posted. :D And I've also have been busy with a 1x1 at the same time. :D

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:26 pm

Mad...mad?! THIS, IS, ROLEPLAYING! *kicks into a well*

lol, been a while since I made a Sparta joke...anywaiz, such a bland post > 3> coulda fast-forwarded us to the tower...

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:01 pm

Well, why don't you fast forward us to the tower? :P

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:10 pm

sorry i've been on and posting so randomly over the past few days, been kinda sick...it's weird...

and don't worry if you lose one roleplay, the gods saw fit to gift you with a spare :D

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!