Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Curse of Magic

The Curse of Magic

a part of “The Curse of Magic”, a fictional universe by Mela.

The world of magic has been revealed, but humanity did not take kindly to the news. Now witches and Wizards are being persecuted, leaving many young practitioners without teachers. Will they learn to control their powers, or be destroyed by them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Curse of Magic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Curse of Magic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri May 11, 2012 5:46 pm

You're not. xD Not yet. Not til Sam has explained stuff and so on. So don't assume that. xD That's the reason I didn't just drive off in my last post.

And you can wait for a little, if you'd like. ^^ Need forensic and elrith to post first, anyway.
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Mon May 14, 2012 11:41 pm

if you're waiting for me do know i've got nothing more to post until yall leave, sorry, don't stop the RP on my account, i've got my posts planned out a few ahead i just need the group to get gone before i can make it, i know you want my chara to say more goodbyes but he's not going too, not his style lol/ So Mela if you want to post the group leaving i wont hold you back.

sorry its takign so long for me to check in lately btw.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue May 15, 2012 4:51 am

That's alright. Exams and stuff. ^^ I just sort of wanted to give him a chance to react or reply or whatever to Marquel, in stead of continuously ignoring the guy. xD But... sure. ^^ I'll get things moving. =D

For everyone: I will be putting up a post soon, in which I'll speed things along a little. What needs to be said and done atm, has been said and and done, so I'll probably get everyone on the road. =D Just a little heads up.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Tue May 22, 2012 12:53 am

Right, where is this going then? I hope you're not waiting for my response to Artemis, Marquel has already moved on. My exams have eased out now so it should be easier for me.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue May 22, 2012 2:55 am

Ah... damn. I've been totally preoccupied with school and others RPs and such.. totally forgot I had to make this post. Promise I'll have it up by tomorrow, guys. So sorry. O.O

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue May 22, 2012 8:54 am

There... =) Post is up and about. Really sorry for the extreme delay... I'm a terrible person. O.o

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Fri May 25, 2012 7:07 am

want me to post next?

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri May 25, 2012 10:14 am

Sure. ^^ Go ahead.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Sun May 27, 2012 3:50 pm

if i didn't have an anoyying test coming up in two days time i would have posted by now, sorry. I will try before going to sleep.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun May 27, 2012 3:59 pm

It's alright, I just don't want this to die. O.O So as long as people post at least once in a while, I'm alright.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun May 27, 2012 11:32 pm

I'll post either tomorrow or Tuesday.
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Mon May 28, 2012 3:15 am

Lovely... ^^

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon May 28, 2012 3:28 pm

Tadaaaah! xD

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Mon May 28, 2012 4:15 pm

Yay! =D Posts are good... now we just need Templar and Colonel on board..

Elrith can pretty much post whenever. xD Lol. No one depends on those, though they are equally important, in their own might. ^^

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Wed May 30, 2012 3:22 pm

Posted at last! I managed to bluff my way in the test so it was worth the time spent learning for it.

Tell me if its weak...

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:37 pm

I am sorry for not posting, i was planing to post but recent events in RL have limited my ability to make posts with my comlicated characters who demand a great deal of attention and time for their posts ... and Luke is the most comlicated character i have at the moment.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:51 pm

It's alright... I think this is sort of dying anyways... sadly. =/ Not a lot of activity at all here.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:28 am

Hey, sorry I never got a chance to warn you, got dragged away by RL. Never got a chance to tell anyone, so do we still plan to move along or is this deat :s. I'm really sorry.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:12 am

I'm not sure, honestly. Right now I'm sort of busy with exams. I'll start harassing people once they're over and try to see how much interest is still in this. =)

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:19 pm

I'm still interested! I just can't post, seeing as how Kato is in the trunk. xD

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!