Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Demon Seeker (Open fantasy RP) OOC-Thread

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Demon Seeker (Open fantasy RP) OOC-Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayaliss on Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:09 pm

NO YOU'RE NOT. LIAR!

But if you bribe me, you're in.
^ The text your searching for is that way ^

http://www.myspace.com/ymudmusic - Rocking it the Ambiental way. With a bag of Frasse in my mouth.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ayaliss
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:10 pm

... *slowly drags a strap of her top over her shoulder.*
As you recall, you know I love to show off,
But you never thought that I would take it this far.
What do you know?

Fancy a Butcher's?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aeleon
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayaliss on Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:36 pm

Ooooooooooooooooooooh! Sexeh!

Alright, I don't need more than that. You've proven your dedication!

You're in!

And by the way, it is not I who decide whether you are in or not. Harharhar!

Ayaliss
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:54 pm

Haha I know. Where are you guys in the thread now?

aeleon
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayaliss on Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:28 am

Outside the keep, Markus (Arthur) is dead (not), Charcon (Validrir) is hunting his amulet with Arcanis (Gilan), Skallagrim and Mandalore (Kargoth).

Who's left... Will (Axle) is boo-hoo-crying-baby, AΓ«al isn't doing anything special except communicating with animals around them. Yeah, I think that's it.

Ayaliss
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewArthur on Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:50 pm

i am in one of the 9 plains of hell, trying to get out into the normal world, its going to be really cool, my life story in hell, it will bring out a side of me that you never saw
Police cordoned off Liverpool City Centre this morning when a
suspicious object was discovered in a car. It later turned
out to be a tax disc.

You can Razzle Dazzle my Fantazmagazzle!!!!

NewArthur
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadofire on Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:05 pm

Wow. So the whole thing has been restarted with differant characters I take it? Probably the only ones that remember me are Will and Validrir... I was the fae character named Ruku.
Ravenwood Chronicles RP

Fall In Love Or Fall In Hate. Get Inspired Or Be Depressed.
Speak The Truth Or Tell A Lie. Dance Openly Or Sit In A Corner.
Life Is Divine Chaos. Embrace It. Forgive Yourself. Enjoy The Ride.

shadofire
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayaliss on Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:57 pm

Yeah. And I do not remeber you, so you must be right.

Ayaliss
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lithitemir on Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:14 pm

No. We just time skipped from after we started out, getting rid of all the inactive players.
The Clerics of Okern - Looking for High Quality Players: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-clerics-okern-t25520.html

Lithitemir
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:38 pm

I remember you, vaguely. (did I spell that right?) Right now we are kind of going in two different directions. That is if the others do not join my little journey. I feel bound to tell you that, right now, my character is some what pleasant. But later he will become somthing of a villian.

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayaliss on Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:29 am

Like we didn't know.

And by the way, I suggest we wait for Axle! He's been gone for a long time now!

Ayaliss
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:05 pm

I should probably point out that we're all technically villians-demons, undead, ect The only hero among us is currently in hell.

Kargoth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewArthur on Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:06 pm

woot

NewArthur
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:46 pm

I was explaining to Shadofire. Geeze what's with the attitude?

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:33 pm

Holy shit guys, I'm sorry for the inactivity! Work, is a biznatch... It's raping me in every orifice of my body right now, along with trying to move into a apartment and helping friends with stuff, I've had no free time lately! I hope to change this soon, I don't have time to read the game thread atm, on a break from work, and I'm not sure if I'll even be home tonight after work :(. But I planned to have Will go with Charcon to find his amulet, so Vali if you wish, go ahead and God-Mod me into your group and I'll be tagging along. And hey Ael I'm not boo-hooing :P atleast not that I remember XD
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to achieve anything. -My attitude on life-

Axle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayaliss on Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:49 pm

I want to be sure before I post; who did NOT go on the expedition?

Ayaliss
Member for 17 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!