Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Demon Seeker (Open fantasy RP) OOC-Thread

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Demon Seeker (Open fantasy RP) OOC-Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:40 am

'Some people die' refers to a plot twist that will happen in the near future Ayaliss :P. And yeah that'll be fine Ael, would make more sense for my character to be so open to give you blood, once those events happen and he begins changing his 'outlooks' :).

And to NewArthur, yes each Plane of Hell will have a Demon Lord, with Nine total. There very well could be story lines involving some/all of them, but that's way down the road :). The base of operations will be something we claim for ourselves, whether it's a keep of some sort or perhaps a whole town, which would work in the Lands of Efel... Then we could have several buildings that our different characters could go to, a Church for Markus, a Tavern or some such for Will to go to and sing while not planning things in the main keep or fort, whatever it turns out to be :P.
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to achieve anything. -My attitude on life-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Axle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayaliss on Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:04 am

Oh, oh, oh!

And a few tall trees, a small pond, a big rock and maybe a huge system of burrows for Aëal!

I'd prefer if we took a town as a base.

Just one thing I must add, Aeleon. The thing with Seccëhal blood is that it smells really different than regular human blood. Imagine sardines that had been lying on a table for 24 hours, spiced with rotten lemon and a pinch of vanilla. I'd just like if we pronounced that somehow in the story.

PS. The blood-thing also makes it harder to fight a Seccëhal; once they bleed, it smells. For real, it's paralyzing. DS.
^ The text your searching for is that way ^

http://www.myspace.com/ymudmusic - Rocking it the Ambiental way. With a bag of Frasse in my mouth.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ayaliss
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:25 pm

A nice spacious grave yard with lots of large crypts and mausoleums to wander about in. Large trees to shade the plots and a nice tall wrought iron fence surrounding it. Yep sounds fabulous to me. Maybe a few dilapidated buildings of nondescript natures to be used as we wish.
The writer who cares more about words than about characters, action, setting, atmosphere is unlikely to create a vivid and continuous dream; he gets in his own way too much; in his poetic drunkenness, he can't tell the cart- and its cargo- from the horse.
John Gardner

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewArthur on Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:42 pm

lol me and you skally will be in the same area as the church will have the grave yard around it, lol, the two that argue the most living in close to each other

also please can you not join in my fight, it will be me own my own and you will get to see the mighty power of soul fire, thanks everyone
Police cordoned off Liverpool City Centre this morning when a
suspicious object was discovered in a car. It later turned
out to be a tax disc.

You can Razzle Dazzle my Fantazmagazzle!!!!

NewArthur
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:49 pm

And I'll shout from the upper levels of the keep for ya'll to shut up, or I'll throw a rock at you! :P :) Yes, I'm thinking that a town in Efel would serve well... After we gather perhaps a small band of NPC mercs, we can go seize a town or somethin :D

Axle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lithitemir on Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:36 pm

If we make it a fair sized town it shouldn't be hard to take without mercs. I mean, our party has:

A Half Demon Bard
A Dragon
A Necomrancer
An Undead
A Holy Knight/Priest
A Demon asssassin
And a rock eating thing..?

We could take any milita.
The Clerics of Okern - Looking for High Quality Players: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-clerics-okern-t25520.html

Lithitemir
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayaliss on Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:12 am

Lithitemir wrote:And a rock eating thing..?

W00t.

Ayaliss
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:54 am

I think a town is too much; or else who will we get supplies from? I say that within a town, we could commandeer a local inn/pub. And it could conspicuously be by a church/graveyard, where we do our strategizing at night. :3
As you recall, you know I love to show off,
But you never thought that I would take it this far.
What do you know?

Fancy a Butcher's?

aeleon
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:30 pm

Sounds good, but Charcon is not a full dragon yet. He still needs two parts of his origional self. By the by, When we attack the necromancer, Charcon is going to slink off and dissapear from the group. He needs the necromancer to tell him where the other two amulets are.

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:54 pm

That's cool, it could be really dramatic - he could slip off in the beginning of the dungeon, and use the time it takes the rest of them to fumble through it until the rest of the party stumbles in on him going "GIVE ME THE AMULETS" and then the necromancer is like "RRROAR!" and everybody fights!

aeleon
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lithitemir on Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:18 pm

But we kill the necomrancer because he has an Item that holds the soul of an all knowing Necomrancer. The one we're killing doesn't know anything.

And still Militia would be level 2 at most, you could command them to use their pitchforks on themselves. XD

Lithitemir
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:18 pm

In that case, I might steal the item that holds the soul of the all knowing necromancer, and say that I couldn't find it. Later on Charcon would absorb the soul like he did with the other amulet, and thus know the location of the other amulets. Either that, or it could act like an oracle and we could ask it questions. You know, the spirit comes out and speaks all criptic, but in the end gives us some useful knowledge.

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayaliss on Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:45 pm

SCHTEAL ZE ITEEEM!

Ayaliss
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lithitemir on Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:18 pm

Lord Validrir wrote:Either that, or it could act like an oracle and we could ask it questions. You know, the spirit comes out and speaks all criptic, but in the end gives us some useful knowledge.

Thats how I always pictured it.

Lithitemir
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewArthur on Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:20 pm

Sounds cool

NewArthur
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayaliss on Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:54 pm

Ayaliss wrote:SCHTEAL ZE ITEEEM!

Yeah, you heard me! STEAL THE AMULET!

Ayaliss
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:07 pm

It is an oracle type object :P. The item is going to be a severed head, which was the head to a very wise wizard/necromancer, who now that he's dead, pretty much watches the mortal world like television. His soul cannot be absorbed, he's far too powerful to have that happen to him. But yes, the whole purpose is to ask him questions, though he will only tolerate a few from each individual :P. He's quite an asshole after a few minutes, you see XD

Axle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:04 pm

A severed head huh? Gruesome, but it fits.

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lithitemir on Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:12 pm

Can we entice him into answering more questions if we threaten to burry him in dung? XD

Lithitemir
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewArthur on Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:18 pm

i might attach it to my belt, i have random things attached to my belt, a canister, diffrent holy paracments, a piece of the bones (supposedly from the great god sigmartur, i think a severed head would be a great addition, and its always there if we need answers

NewArthur
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!