Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Devil's Pheromone

The Devil's Pheromone

a part of “The Devil's Pheromone”, a fictional universe by shmband.

"Be careful what you wish for...."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Devil's Pheromone”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Devil's Pheromone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:06 pm

haha..i'll post now for marked and that'll open up a chance :D (yay to success!) I swear the ones i come up with at the spur of the moment turn out to be the best.

Yeah- the t-shirts fit everyone else just fine...it was just little old me ¬¬
Ah used to be addicted to CB- guess because it slowed down other things took our interest...Darn it! Oh so tired :] keep yawning.

OLIIIIIIII!! What are you cooking?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:24 pm

Well posh went out the window and I've just thrown some chicken, chopped tomatoes and other random veg into my tagine (I swear I'll never need another cooking pot again...that thing's a miracle worker...) and left it to do it's thing. See what comes out the other side.

I think my difficulty with CB has become keeping Callum nice and sinister, but also plausible and interesting. But keeping it moving to the bitter end should be totally do-able, since I've got Callum's entire plan laid out in my head (complete with a Google maps route which Kassie has seen!) and a couple of potential scenarios of how it could all end.

Did you solve the mystery of why your local cinema claims not to show films on a Friday on it's website? Because I just looked now and they've even listed some Monday films which they didn't have last time I checked, but Friday is still a blank.

EDIT - Oh and we were talking about stand up comedians, well Rhod Gilbert is this guy and his show "The Award Winning Mince Pie" is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. And he's Welsh! It's the sort of thing that if I had you in my house I'd be like "OMG you've got to see it, come on sit down I'll put it on now." Which is usually the best way to end up watching stand-up...but I don't suppose we'll ever get the opportunity to do that! :[

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:14 pm

Ah they good old chuck it all in and see what happens technique :]

Yeah well dont run it in that i still havent got a real clue where we're going when Callum gets them on the road..eventually. I swear i saw some mentioning of America...or was that for a different rp..i can never tell.

As for the entire no films on friday thing...still dont know why they dont show on friday which is really...weird?

And i have never seen nor heard of that guy before...but i find it typically funny that he is also welsh. Shame...that opportunity probably wont arrise...any day soon. Unless you like kidnapped and held me hostage- preferably not- it'd be alot of hassle...

Im sure ONE anonymous DAY i might venture into your house. Even if i have to pretend to be...er...the...er...er...well i dont know someone thats allowed to be in your house for a justifiable reason!

EDIT: oh yeah and i kinda did a short post on Marked...im just so mind numbly- not fuctioning- that i wont be surprised if theres 100000000 mistakes in it.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:57 pm

Well the result was pretty good actually! Difficult to go wrong with chicken.

Well I'm always up for trying new things, but kidnapping has the whole 5-years-to-life thing going on with it, which frankly I'm not too cool with. A simple plan would be to just hire a cabin or a room with a DVD player for an evening or two...the downside being that if someone found out it'd be awful difficult to convince them that the goal of the excercise was just to watch a few DVDs...

*ahem*

One day I'll have a place of my own...maybe as soon as next year. Then I can invite whoever I chuffing well like over!

So are you watching a film like you said? :) If so, which one and how are you liking it?

I posted in Marked. Obviously! ^^

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:10 pm

Okay i posted in Marked again..but that was for the other rogues...and the other players benefits who are roaming into town :] (havent yet read your post)

Yeah...5 years is a long time...even if there wasnt a 5 year deal id still hope you wouldnt feel...to cool with it..no? *clears throat* Well...anyway. As for the cabin/room idea...really? Really Oli? Does that send out the right signs in any way, shape or form.
I reckon someones excuse for er.. *ahem* would be that they're just watching a few Dvds. That simple plan was worse than kidnapping!

Maybe you will have a place of your own...wont be any closer though!!! (then again at the end of next year i'll be taking a year out ;]) thats a long way away though...end of next year.
Not watching a film, just yet, might stick lovely bones on. :] glad your food turned out okay...what are you up to now anyway?

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:27 pm

Haha, I guess five or six years of being a lying toe-rag to half the people I know, may have desensitised me to what is and isn't seemly behaviour! ^^ Yes the room/cabin idea definitely sounded better in my head than out loud...but of course I didn't say it out loud, I typed it, so it didn't get stopped at the necessary check point...sorry about that!

Bear in mind that as much as I would love to unreservedly have you as my guest during your gap year, there's not many universities will be impressed to learn that you spent your year out watching stand-up comedy and eating cheese and crackers with some bum you found on the internet. Maybe I could write you a reference saying it was a sort of internship...or experiment in laziness by demographic...or something...

Anyway, yes your local cinema obviously doesn't like making money...or they've discovered something none of the rest of us know about people not wanting to watch films on Friday night. So I guess if we do something it'll probably be a meal? I say 'if' being aware that it may not be possible...even though I'm already tunneling through the week in my head looking forward to it. ^^

Right now I've given up on ironing, lying on my bed because Steve is playing Justin Bieber (!!!!!) on the ipod docking station down there, and I'm about to go in and make a CB post!

EDIT - Vis a vis a place of my own...find me a job near you which pays the same or better and is as much of a doss as my current one, and I'll get a flat there and even get you a key cut for the front door.

EDIT 2 - OK my brain's fried...I've written a CB post but it's way too short so I'm not gonna stick it on, I'll flesh it out a bit in the morning. Fearing you may have lost internet for the night, or maybe you just fell asleep watching the movie after your buy day! I'll stick around a little longer and see...but if I have missed you then goodnight, sweet dreams and seeya in the morning!

EDIT 3 - OK only just read your tx...sent you a reply on the basis that you'd probably still be awake but if I woke you up....please don't airstrike my house. Night night!

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:27 am

You didnt wake me up...but my body clock woke up at 2:30am just to check whether you'd text or not? body clocks eh.

Oh one less hours sleep!! And now im up..again...for another day of animal like behaviour. It worse because it only lasts for two days lol.
I thought you might see your phone quicker than seeing a post on here...obviously not '^^

Right, now i can post up the post for Marked that i wrote last night :] Could of spent the time offline making it really good but instead...i was tired. And fell asleep.

EDIT: Okay posts up on marked. Im off to get ready, good morning and i hope you have a nice day :3

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:32 am

Ahh yeah I missed your text because when my phone is in silent mode, it doesn't even vibrate! I'll keep it next to the laptop in future.

Good posts, tense stuff!! Haha Jason could smell Jeff on Emmy...'ave a bit o' that beach boy....although I suppose that's gonna bring a bit of unwelcome attention to Jeff when it all kicks off...

Well some other friends have invited me for a picnic on the beach this afternoon! Aren't I the popular one lately...it's like someone's sent out a secret memo saying "Hey look Oli's finally got something to do with all his time....let's all try and get in there and make sure he doesn't have any!" Nah but actually it's nice, just hope the weather holds up. And they have kids too (as do a large proportion of my friends these days it seems...) so it could be interesting...might take the uke (so much easier to carry around than a guitar!).

Have a good day, I'm gonna give up this table in Costa after being here for well over an hour, hahaha. Catch you later!

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:45 pm

Ahhhh...finally im free ^^

Darn baby is all grumpy because shes tired...not what i fancied being handed as soon as i walked in the door.
Oh and now im getting the washing in!!...okay close to freedom...

So you had a nice day right...nice to be invited somewhere mr popular :D

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:12 pm

Ahh OK I'm finally sat down! Yes it was a nice day...not relaxing, but nice! Hayling island is always a bit of a lottery because if there's a single-land bridge on and off it which is a real bottleneck, so if there's traffic on the way back then the journey can take over an hour, if there's no traffic it's more like 20 minutes. Today I got lucky. ^^

Yeah isn't that great about babies. "Why's he so hysterical?" "Oh he's just tired." "So...why doesn't he just go to sleep like anyone else would?"

So how's your foot doing now??

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:28 pm

It hurts, keeps throbbing and its gone all bruised :'(

Yeah..funny how getting the washing in turned into feeding the baby, changing the baby...mehmhemheeneenremhjebhbbyuvuhk! But no more! Ive thrown in the towel. No more baby/housewife rubbish for me today!!

Phew. So you had a nice day. Good :] Yeah...not relaxing with kids about eh. At least now we're both sat down now -_-

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:41 pm

Indeed we are. And you'll be glad to know I'm finally about to post my entry for Cherrybite...a full WEEK after you put yours up. How shameful. #O.O#

You must've given your foot a proper whack. I just passed through the lounge where Steve is watching telly and just caught the end of the commercial for the 2 day sale...and I thought of my dear friend who was injured in that battle.

Don't need to worry about dinner once again, because had a pukka pie and chips on the beach. i was sent to the cafe to get whatever I wanted, another portion of chips for Nick, and an ice-cream each for the kids. So I ran up the beach to the cafe, and placed the order. This is the point at which I get your text about your foot, so in my immediate concern I set about replying and don't pay attention to what the woman's doing. She then hands me two ice-creams, and THEN puts the chips into the deep fryer. So I'm standing there with two melting ice-creams, waiting for chips which are gonna take six minutes or so.

Only one thing for it. I ran back down the beach, delivered the ice-creams, then ran back UP the beach to collect the chips. So I've had plenty of exercise today. Which the pie and chips probably cancelled out! ^^

OK, I'll finish of this CB post and get it up on there...

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:01 pm

Haha...im just as bad about putting up the posts...i NEED to post for marked...any second now.

Ah...plenty of excersize...sorry about that '^^ in some strange twisted way that was my fault. but the woman should have used her initative. (wrong spelling? Too tired to think of the right one?)
Also thats the thing, excersising takes hours just to remove a pound, but it takes 2 minutes to put it all back on again -__-

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:25 pm

Isn't that just the flamin' truth! I used to use the cross-trainer a lot at home (until the cheap piece of crap broke an arm clean off...while I was using it!) and quite early on I realised that the number of calories I was burning off each time was equivalent to eating, like, a kit-kat. So I tried to focus on just the cardiovascular benefit...but still.

Anyway CB post is up, I hope it's OK it's a little different to past ones. I'm trying to initiate the end-game soon. Although even that has quite a few stages planned to it. Should be exciting. Gonna see Callum get good and evil again...all the while sincerely believing that he's doing it for Nate's good.

So how are you? Unwound from the chaos of the sale? Had anything good to eat?

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:50 pm

haha you broke it :']

Right, read the post and yes i noticed it was different, now i have to figure a way to reply, in a weeks time ;D It was good, threw me when he was being quite chummy and bright- the sneaky thing ¬¬
Someone asked me to update that on wattpad? I was like: hm okay :] so i will. tonight.

Yeah gradually loosening up, should have a bath soon to relax ^^
And well, i brought some sandwiches and this huge pot of pasta and i ate the sandwiches but mum moaned because we had a roast dinner (<3 mums roast dinners) so i said okay..well no problem i'll eat that too..so i did, but worryingly im now considering eating the pot of pasta?? Might see if i can hold off until tomorrow...

Such a pig -__-
I shouldnt indulge in this much food its not logical for someone small to eat loads! I posted on Marked by the way. Not sure how im going to moved the twins around tyler, mina and Kiara. But i'll figure it out. Jasons sorted for now. Farrell's position is...unknown (wiggly eyebrows) And Danti is...there for a reason. And Emmy's off as well.

So yes. Feel free to post whatever you can to nudge the ball further... Cant break out in an entire battle or anything soon. We need to keep this going. You're only dealing with these 5 members for the moment. And i have some major side elements wiggling there way in.

Marked time table:

Up coming battle with rogues (will it happen? *shrug*)
Unsuspected surprise thing that is not to be mentioned until later.
The entire people finding there mates sinareo. WILL a MATE..DIE?! :O
Erm...and im sure everything involved in those things will be enough for now. (kinda did them in the wrong order im thinking now)

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:05 pm

Hah, yeah wait for the other food to settle and see if you're still hungry then. ;) I always make that mistake. No sooner have I lapped up what I'm eating I'm like, "Not full yet, what else is there..." Then it all hits my belly and I'm, like, ugghghghghhghgh.

Cool nice 4-way post there. I guess the first mate revelations are pretty much in the hands of those who know who their mates are at this stage! ^^ And of course timescale will be important, because we are now 6 nights away from the full moon.

Now I've had Cid order Jeff to accompany him to town...but we've got 4 of our characters down there already so I'm thinking maybe Cid will go on his own. Yeah I figured the war wasn't starting yet...at this point Cid and Cassidy are hoping that they will have convinced Jason that their pack is too big for the rogues to take down, so the rogues will just up and leave. The lockdown is just a precaution until the rogue threat moves on. But, of course, they don't know yet how big this rogue pack is...

Yeah go have yourself a nice soak. I'll keep my eyes peeled for a Wattpad update too if that's happening tonight!

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:18 pm

Ah..wattpad update...yeah...other than CB?

Mmm....yess....that should be something that i intend to do...considering it is sunday...uhuh....

Then again...im only in college till 10:30 tomorrow then its home home home ^^
Right...i'll think about posting...whilst in the bath :] Im still trying to come up with a decent one for BB..its difficult...because it has to be good.

Anyway..off i go see you in...15mins (hour) hopefully i'll still be with you on here.

EDIT: Just realised my foot it going to sting :'((((((((((

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:06 pm

Aw yeah but hopefully it'll be a good pain that goes away, and it'll all feel better when you get out. I hope so anyway. :(

It's a shame you couldn't have those college hours on Friday instead, we could have hung out in the afternoon. As it is I have to leave the house at 8am to make it look like I'm going to work, but I've got the whole day booked off and I've absolutely nothing to do except make my way over. At least it accounts for traffic...and then some! O.o

Well I just posted in Marked. I was gonna do what you did and write a little bit for each character seperated by dividers, but because they're all in the same room, it all sort of intertwined and it just turned into a more or less single 1003 word post!!

It's gone 10, I've got my phone out to avoid any repeats of last night. ^^ But hopefully you'll be able to come back tonight before I head off.

EDIT - Just noticed that one of the usernames of users browsing this forum is "Jeffrey!" (including the exclamation mark)

EDIT 2 - So you've been cut off...and you decided to eat the pasta. I'd say it's too late for pasta...but after having a tuna melt panini for my breakfast in Costa I've not got much to shout about! ^^ G'night!

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:37 am

That pasta did me no good -_-

So this dream explain more!!

As for Friday i still dont know if i'll be let of the leesh, ive been looking for the right moment to suggest it to the folks but...that right moment is yet to arise. They keep giving me endless house work duties!? I understand helping out and all but geez.
Look for other things to do- just incase- id feel bad imagining you not having anything much to do :/

So yes, in the mean time off to read some posts ^^

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:59 am

That's cool about Friday, just keep me posted, at the end of the day it doesn't matter even if you don't know until last minute. It did occur to me whether it'd be better to go somewhere straight after you finish college...so at least you don't have to trouble your folks for transport. But I'll leave it in your hands.

OK this dream, there was only so much I could say in a text but it was so very weird. Basically, I was sleeping in a spare room in your house, and wasn't too comfortable about it. No indication of why I was there, but it was as if maybe I'd been too tired to drive home so you'd snuck me into your house on the condition nobody would find me.

So there I was, but the baby was in a nursery room and kept waking up and crying, and I kept going in and like, trying to make her stop by distracting her. Then I was disturbed by your two brothers walking into my room, except in the dream they looked about 15 and 18, and were dressed in like Gangsta basketball clothes. They started asking me which bed I'd been sleeping in, and I looked around and suddenly there were like 7 beds in the room, all made up and I didn't have a clue which one I'd been in. So I located my big red hold-all bag and started pulling out some clothes to get dressed, but I was like, "I don't recognise any of these clothes...", then it occured to me it wasn't my bag and I was totally messing up someone else's clothes?

So your brothers left, and shortly after your dad came in. Like I said, he looked like a football commentator with short black spiky hair who's name I don't know, was a head taller than me and dressed in a glossy puple track suit. He walked up to me with this weird look and said, "I don't know anything about you, except that I wasn't sure you existed." And he held his hand out to shake mine, but I was convinced that he was going to rip my arm out if I took it, so I started making excuses to leave...

And that was about all I remember. And the strange thing is that that's the second dream I've had about being in your house, but neither time did I actually see you in the dream. And like I said I hardly ever remember my dreams, but because I had a disturbed night I must've woken up just after having it which is why I remembered this one.

shmband
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!