Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Elements

The Elements

a part of “The Elements”, a fictional universe by The-Calenator.

Lord Kain, a galactic evil mastermind attacks Earth, can these teenagers with elemental powers defend the earth or will it lead to the world's downfall?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Elements”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Elements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacquelineJuliet on Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:49 am

asdfghjkl;
Nathan is finally finished. I will work on the character relations tomorrow which shouldn't take long. Hopefully I will have a post up Thursday or Friday at the latest, granted exams this week don't get in the way.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JacquelineJuliet
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:21 am

I'm working on mine as we speak, so add another post to the coming soon list :3

EDIT:
Posted Successfully!

Last edited by SleepingInTheGardens on Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
★·.·´¯`·.·★ ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs, ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duct Tape on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:03 am

Curse the site downtime. I'm doing everything I said I was going to do today.

Duct Tape
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:49 pm

Yay for posting! I will put another post when Vlad post! Oh and Alliqua. I'm waiting on those two.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:08 pm

IN CELEBRATION! nah... we've already partyed harded... just some things about people.... xD

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duct Tape on Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:42 pm

Liam is finished now to do relationships and post

Duct Tape
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:50 pm

I won't be able to post today, anyway I have post twice so, it would be fine I'm guessing

I'm going to my Grandma's and she has no internet or computer :I

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:56 pm

Thats how I feel about going to my Grandmothers. But she finally has working internet and it makes me smile.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:31 pm

This might have already been asked/answered but I just want to make sure so I don't make any mistakes >.<

I know they're aware of their own powers, but are they aware of each other's? or do the think they're the only one?

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:36 pm

@SleepingInTheGardens, Yes mainly, there may be like one or two they didn't know had them but mainly, yes

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:36 pm

I just went and quickly changed my FC to Dylan O'Brien, Cuz Stiles Stilinkski son! I use him way to much :P

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawaii-Chan on Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:47 pm

Hmm... well, since no one has said anything about taking the space elemental, could I reserve him?

His FC would be Michael Clifford:

And his font color would be #b8005c :)

I'll be posting for Claire in a little while as well!

Kawaii-Chan
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:47 pm

@The-Calenator, thank you!! Just wanted to clarify before I screwed up XP

@Kawaii-Chan, I was just headed straight here to reserve it on the off chance that no one had. BUT I think you'll do a better job :3

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:50 pm

I may post soon but for now... I HAVE A TEEN WOLF MARATHON TO FINISH! xD

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawaii-Chan on Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:06 pm

@SleepingInTheGardens

Aw, no way! It would work out like that, wouldn't it?

I'm sure you would do a wonderful job as well! And if you really wanted it, I'd be fine with giving the role to you. I just figured that since no one else was taking him that I would...

P.S.

And just for giggles... I found this gif...

Hehehe... X3

Kawaii-Chan
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:17 pm

I'm nearly finished S2 E3 :P

EDIT: SO MANY GIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:D

P.S i so ship stydia (stiles and lydia)

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:31 am

@The-Calenator: !!!Stydia!!! We can officially begin the bonding process! XD

@Kawaii-Chan: that's okay my dear! You beat me to the punch, so it's only fair. :3
And I'm definitely saving that gif! XD

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:57 am

I just figured out, Brittany Robertson and Dylan O'Brien are dating.... INSTANT BENJI X CLAIRE. jk, unless you down :P

And Dad interrupted my marathon, usage down to much, can't watch videos, so I have to postpone the ending of S2 ;(

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:22 am

Oh no! X.x but it's so good!!

Does this mean there's gotta be and instant Nicholai x Rosalli? >_> that's a tad frightening...

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!