Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Elements - The Beginning

The Elements - The Beginning

a part of “The Elements - The Beginning”, a fictional universe by The-Calenator.

Lord Kain, a galactic evil mastermind attacks Earth, can these teenagers with elemental powers defend the earth or will it lead to the world's downfall? {Invite Only || Reboot}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Elements - The Beginning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Elements - The Beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Thu May 07, 2015 2:48 pm

POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Fri May 08, 2015 3:40 am

WOOO!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacquelineJuliet on Sat May 09, 2015 4:16 pm

Guys, can we do the transportation thing soon? Really looking forward to get to training and everything. (-:< I'm finishing Damian now so I shall submit my post soon.

JacquelineJuliet
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Sun May 10, 2015 11:47 am

Yes! I wanna get to the superpowers part! ((And the part where Ezrillo and Graymi (just made that up) come together!))

I'm thinking of having Remi lean in and acting like he's going to kiss Grayson and the right before he does *poof!*
★·.·´¯`·.·★ ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs, ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Mon May 11, 2015 11:20 am

KIWI WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!!!! And I think we should just do it. Caleb have your people poof!!! I want my people to poof. Ophelia is gonna poof after she eats a snickers.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacquelineJuliet on Mon May 11, 2015 1:07 pm

Willows going to be so annoyed and mean when she gets transported cause she's sleeping xD I'm so excited for Ezrillow too, Kiwi!

I'm so excited for Damian and Eva to be transported and be in the same room cause Damaon is going to drill his eyes into Eva.

I'm planning on Delaney just getting to Eva and Eric's house, about to knock on the door when she poofs.

But the only problem, THE CHILDREN! Willows going to have a heart attack unless the kids go too?

JacquelineJuliet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Mon May 11, 2015 7:40 pm

Jackie I was going to have Kelsey transport with Greyson because he would just leave to go and grab her anyway. Might as well just have her come with.

I was thinking that everyone get teleported in the same room as their crush or future lover. Even if they don't know it. So it will be funny. Except not for Eva. She will scream and run. Probably trip and fall.It will be a dramatic event.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Tue May 12, 2015 12:28 am

Next time I post for Finn, he's gonna disappear and he can start this stuff.

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Tue May 12, 2015 10:41 am

OMG!! what if everyone got transported into different parts of the mansion but like as teams of two as like some kind of entrance test or something and they're told to find the heart of the mansion by using clues they're given or something like that! so the test would evemtually get everyone in the same room. But it would start out with the teams of two being the crushes/future lovers?? :D that'd be hilarious just to see all their reactions.
I know for sure that 1) Cami would just about have a panic attack cause she'd be alone with Grayson without Talia and Ophelia for moral support. XP
2) if Remi gets transported just as he's about to kiss Grayson, imagine how awkward that would be when he pops up in front of Oliver xD

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Tue May 12, 2015 4:25 pm

Eva would be too busy trying to get away from Damien than trying to figure out a way to the group.

1) Grayson would just smile at her all sweetly. He wouldn't even say anything flirtatious, unless she said something that provokes it. But he would be too busy trying to think of ways to get back to Remi since he was being a tease. Technically. Even though it wasn't his fault.

2) Poor Oliver. Your crush was trying to cheat on you! better do something about it.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacquelineJuliet on Tue May 12, 2015 8:21 pm

Personally, I love that idea Kiwi.

Omg Damian would just smile at Eva. I can already see her freaking out. He would probably play with her head the first 30 seconds of being in the same room as her, just because it's Damian.

It would be so funny with Ezra and Willow cause they would have no idea who each other is and then Willow would just be completely out of her comfort zone, especially with Lucas being there. She would not like it one bit.

Kami! I can see Delaney and Eric being in the same room now. That would be so cute. The first interaction between them in the rp!!! (-:

JacquelineJuliet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Wed May 13, 2015 11:29 am

Ahh! I'm excited for them to interact.
Kami!! Remi is not a cheater!! But he is a tease... :D

and Jackie, I was thinking Willow and Ezra could have heard about each other. (Mainly from Eva) and mainly Willow would be the one hearing a lot about Ezra since he isn't with Eva for long periods of time like Willow Is. If that makes sense xP but yeah they wouldn't have a clue who the other is until they mention their names.

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Wed May 13, 2015 3:45 pm

OMG!! i need a post up like right now!! I am dying!

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Thu May 14, 2015 12:42 am

Okay... Pick me up and what is going on, then I'll post tommorow. :P

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacquelineJuliet on Thu May 14, 2015 11:53 am

I'm also dying! All this plotting is getting to me.

Caleb I can't wait for your post because everything will start to pick up. (-:

JacquelineJuliet
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!