Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Elements - The Beginning

a part of “The Elements - The Beginning”, a fictional universe by The-Calenator.

Lord Kain, a galactic evil mastermind attacks Earth, can these teenagers with elemental powers defend the earth or will it lead to the world's downfall? {Invite Only || Reboot}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Elements - The Beginning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Elements - The Beginning"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: The Elements - The Beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:31 pm

May I have two characters? Fire and Ice? And also, are Anime FCs ok?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skykoko
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 pm

Sorry to be a bit of a downer, but this is invite only, sorry. Anyway, these are RL FCs. Sorry.

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacquelineJuliet on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:41 pm

I guess this is for real, then. I'm going to resubmit my characters. Do you think it would be possible to snag electricity as well? Debating on face claim still and the color will come when the face claim does. I know the drill, don't worry. xD They usually come with reservation but it takes time, ya know? ANYWAYS, it will definitely be a male so my characters will be 2 and 2.
The electricity snatching is only a thought for the moment. I'm not 100% positive. It's either electricity or Earth. Not sure. .-. Thanks buddy. ;D I'm actually looking forwards to restarting but at the same time I'm sad about the previous one being lost )-;

JacquelineJuliet
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:48 pm

Don't worry, the funeral is next Australian sunday. ((7 days time xD))

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacquelineJuliet on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:52 pm

Oh, that's even more depressing. x) Who are the new recruits?

JacquelineJuliet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:55 pm

Dunno, gonna go get some peeps right now, I guess. xD

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:34 am

I would love Fire again. FC: unknown for now. and I want a guy but I dont know where.

Jackie! We can literally just have Nathan and Ophelia just be dating already. It will be more dramatic that way when she leaves for the dark side.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:44 pm

Male FC (water) : Zac Efron - I haven't used him a while. He is being neglected

Female FC (fire): Barbara Palvin or Michelle Trachtenberg because give me the bitch persona I want. But I want the red head look as well so! Bella Thorne is in there. But it will most likely be one of the two in bold. Sorry for not making up my mind on this.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:24 pm

.... I'll leave it as unsure. And I swear to god when ever I look at guys like Robbie Amell, Taylor Laughtner, Zac Efron, etc. I think they are jackasses.

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:01 am

+ Jackie, you can have Time. I've got Xavier as Electricity. And I also got a new charrie. Ice. He is le guy. And he is Ally's twin ((That would make sense that he is Darkness but, meh. xD))

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:05 am

Okay, new FC's :D everything else will be basically the same

Rose: Jenna Coleman
Sound :D

Ezra: Ben Barnes
Cosmic
★·.·´¯`·.·★ ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs, ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:20 am

Cool, cool. xD

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:21 am

Do we need a Claire? I forgot she was mine now xP or do we need another fella? So it's even

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:22 pm

We don't NEED a Claire. But you can have one if you want. You'll have to change her element though.

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacquelineJuliet on Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:40 pm

WOOOO! xD Okay, I've decided my Gravity male is going to be Munro Chambers, just bold as the hex color. I was having the most difficult time finding someone because I have a very specific idea for him and I needed someone to fill the part.
I don't like any the gifs they have for him cause he has his hair shorter now which is how I picture him and I want everyone else to picture him cause it adds to the image I'm trying for him xD.

How I picture him:

I will try to submit all my characters tonight. I have a chemistry test to study for.
Has anyone heard from Ali? Does she know we're starting over? Caleb, how's the recruitment going?
Kami, will Eric and Eva be coming back too? Kiwi I don't really have to question you about anything now regarding the rp but I don't want to leave you out, so hello! How's your life now? Any more hectic? Do you have a chance to breathe yet?

Okay, that will be all for now.

JacquelineJuliet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:08 pm

I'm not sure. But I can have them come back if everyone would like?? Also! Jackie you missed my thought! So since Nathelia didn't get much a chance, what if they were just dating already. I mean like early stage. Not like madly in love. Well yet.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:38 pm

Caleb: if we don't need a Claire then can I add another fella? Perhaps for Ally?
Jackie: hi!! It's....I don't even know x.x taking it one day at a time! Also, is Ezrillo still going to happen?? Because I was really excited for them.
Also, someone cntact Alli if we haven't yet, I NEED Nichosalli!
Kami: BRING BACK ERIC, WE NEED THE 3 MUSKETEERS

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:47 pm

Also I LOVE MUNRO CHAMBERS, DEGRASSI WAS MY SHOW!!! Eli hit me in the feels every time!!

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:48 pm

Lol. Fine I can bring eric back. That is no problem with me to be honest. But now I need to pick a different face claim for him. And that is work. And ugh!! I got time. It's not like I pay attention in school or do homework.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!