Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Era of Our Ways

The Era of Our Ways

a part of “The Era of Our Ways”, a fictional universe by AsterIcxial.

Fate steps in to disrupt the lives of varies individuals by a devious meddling with time. Some ordinary people from 2011 suddenly find themselves in Regency England, and not even in their own bodies! What can happen when the modern meets the magnificent?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Era of Our Ways”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Era of Our Ways

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:59 am

@Aster: As promised, everyone is inside. I have Lynnette going to meet Jack.

@Alan: The idea of Lynnette's clothing matching her mood made me laugh. And, I think Dympna will allow corsets for a while longer.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:39 pm

@Aster: Did you get the quake down in Florida? You are in Florida, right?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:24 am

Aster, I second Amamelina's question - hope all is OK!

Amamelina, brilliant post - you've totally flat-footed Beddington!

Alan23
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:53 am

@Alan: I don't know if it was felt in Florida, but I had heard reports as far north as New England (or Toronto). The south kept getting further south. It was North Carolina, South Carolina and then Georgia. I turned the news off after a while, so I never heard if they had reports from Florida. Though, Florida is supposed to get hit by a hurricane Friday and Saturday.

I actually live an hour's drive from the epicenter. My whole house shook and freaked me out. We had two tiny after tremors late at night, and I was petrified after each, thinking the whole thing was going to start again.

Sorry for the short game post. It was all I could think of to get Dashwood as an offical suitor for Lynnette. Now to wait for Seamus to announce that to his wife. Which, I think, will start off the battle between Charmaine and Lynnette.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:50 am

WOW, Amamelina, I didn't know you were so close to the threatened area! I'm glad I didn't know at the time or I'd have been in a state worrying about you! No need to apologize for the brevity of your post, under the circumstances it was well done to get anything there at all.

I've tried to set things up so that Silas can get a few moments conversation with Lynette - just to keep the other part of the plot (Dashwood's pirate enemies) alive. Pick up on this or not, as you like...

Alan23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:11 am

I'm doing better every day. I've added earthquakes to the list of natural disasters that scare me. It's right up there with lightning and tornados (lived through those as well). Though, stupid Quantico is shooting their cannons or whatever they do in practice, and my house is shaking again. Hate that. My dad thought I should be over the fear of what happened Tuesday by now, because he is and my sister is. However, I was home alone, and they were at work with people. I just get a little jumpy anytime I think the house is shaking.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:02 am

Hope you won't be offended by my saying this, but - your fear is kind of cute and endearing.

And while I'm apologizing, sorry for all that dialect in my post - it seems to come naturally when I am doing Silas.

I'll be away until Sunday night, OZ time... but I'll think about Lynette and her mom while I'm away - :)

Alan23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:01 pm

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was...interesting. We got prepared for the hurricane, being told it would most likely hit us harder than the 2003 hurricane (Isabelle). And do you know how hard it hit us? We only got some wind and light rain. Now, NY got hit harder for once, but it just breezed right by us. Figures, when we prepare, nothing happens.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:59 am

Still, better that way than when it takes you by surprise, I guess... I haven't heard from our GM at all. I sent her a pm and she hasn't replied. I hope she is OK.

Alan23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:54 am

I hope she's okay too. I don't think Florida got any damage, but I think she has family in New York.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:37 am

Well, what do you think - should we assume she is OK and keep going. I feel a bit reluctant to post if she is either (a) in trouble and unable to get back or (b) has lost interest after all, as she's already hinted.

Alan23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:51 am

I don't know. I'd hate to take a break in posting because I love this rp, but I don't want to get too far ahead if Aster's in a position where she can't post.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!