Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Era of Our Ways

The Era of Our Ways

a part of “The Era of Our Ways”, a fictional universe by AsterIcxial.

Fate steps in to disrupt the lives of varies individuals by a devious meddling with time. Some ordinary people from 2011 suddenly find themselves in Regency England, and not even in their own bodies! What can happen when the modern meets the magnificent?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Era of Our Ways”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Era of Our Ways

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:57 pm

Right now I am going to make a post tonight to set up some plot devices. o: That should keep everyone occupied until I can jump online Saturday night.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:04 pm

AsterIcxial wrote:Right now I am going to make a post tonight to set up some plot devices. o: That should keep everyone occupied until I can jump online Saturday night.

Okay. And I hope your grandfather feels better. It's always tough when people you love are sick.

Oh, and when you drive through VA, wave hi!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:08 pm

I actually will be in Virginia for a bit. At 2:45 A.M in Richmond. lol

I HATE that bus station, I bet I will get delayed.

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:13 pm

AsterIcxial wrote:I actually will be in Virginia for a bit. At 2:45 A.M in Richmond. lol

I HATE that bus station, I bet I will get delayed.

*laughs* If it weren't so flipping late at night, I'd say hi. By that point in time, I"m asleep.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:15 pm

Teehee I would def wave then!

it is my one hope that since it will be so late the delays wont' be so terrible.

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:26 pm

AsterIcxial wrote:Teehee I would def wave then!

it is my one hope that since it will be so late the delays wont' be so terrible.

I'll keep my fingers crossed. What part of NY are you moving from? I'm part NYer.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Upstate New York. In Utica. Haha.

AND about my post:

Alan, take this villain in any way you want to create.

Amamelin, let's hope you invite the Lord Beddington to be your guest.

It would of course be properly chaperoned by your mum. xD

I will post a better Jack/Duke post sometime tomorrow so we will get the proper feel of how the week's gathering will turn out. Haha.

I have one hint.

-Pirates.-

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:13 pm

AsterIcxial wrote:Upstate New York. In Utica. Haha.

AND about my post:

Alan, take this villain in any way you want to create.

Amamelin, let's hope you invite the Lord Beddington to be your guest.

It would of course be properly chaperoned by your mum. xD

I will post a better Jack/Duke post sometime tomorrow so we will get the proper feel of how the week's gathering will turn out. Haha.

I have one hint.

-Pirates.-

OMG Uttica! My parents went to school there! We're all upstate Troy/Albany/Hudson area. But they moved around a lot.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:37 pm

Haha, yea I lived all around Upstate. So glad to be leaving, hate it here.

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:47 pm

AsterIcxial wrote:Haha, yea I lived all around Upstate. So glad to be leaving, hate it here.

I like visiting. Love the Lake George area.

Listen, if I don't get a chance to post tonight, basically I'm having Lynnette arriving, with her mom, and sending a note to Dashwood to be her guest.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:41 am

Aster, I just got on line - sorry to hear about the family emergency. We'll be thinking of you. I am going away tomorrow (my time) until Sunday, but I'll try and get a post up before I go to move things along.

Alan23
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:11 am

Awww, sounds like everyone is leaving this weekend. Guess I need to find something to do. Bake cupcakes, clean the house, eat cupcakes.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:46 am

You waste time doing housework, when there's cupcakes?????????

And I thought you were a sensible girl, too...

Alan23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:53 pm

I need to make teh cupcakes. I just finished my housework, so more time for moist cakey goodness. I'm thinking of making oreo cupcakes.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:06 pm

Amamelina, a quick question - would it ruin your plot plans if I contrive a way that Beddington does, after all, get Lady Lynette's letter - I have a kind of plot twist in mind.

Alan23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:07 am

Alan23 wrote:Amamelina, a quick question - would it ruin your plot plans if I contrive a way that Beddington does, after all, get Lady Lynette's letter - I have a kind of plot twist in mind.

Twist away. I have nothing really planned beyond how I would like Dashwood to see Lynnette when they meet up next. She'll be fixing her stockings. Beyond that, how he gets the letter or anything else, feel free to play with.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:15 am

Y'know, it occured to me that because I have Crispin playing delivery boy, that's why you thought the letter wouldn't get to Dashwood. I was thinking Crispin would just read the letters to stay abreast of the situation and then pass them on. I was not awake when I wrote my reply.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:14 am

Either having Crispin read and deliver it or prevent it getting there is fine for what i have in mind - I want to introduce a new character who is on the side of Lady Lynette and Beddington.

Now I await our esteemed GM's instructions - shuold we timeskip to the house party, or have things happen in between?

And the more Lady Lynette needs to straighten her stockings, the better ;)

Alan23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:17 am

Nice new character. I can't wait to see how it all plays out. How was your weekend?

Amamelina
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:19 am

I've had better, but thanks for asking :)

Yeah, it suddenly struck me that Lynette and Beddington might need a kind of "go-between" and sounding board. A menial in Seamus' employ seems a good plan, as he's close enough to the action to play a role in the story, plus I have never played a kid as a character, so it's kind of fun.

About Lady Charmaine - am I to assume she's a gin-raddled old harridan, whose pash for Beddington is merely comic relief, or is she, realistically, a genuine rival for Lynette (or at least, to the extent Lynette thinks she might be?)... and can she blush? :)

Alan23
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!