Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Era of Our Ways

The Era of Our Ways

a part of “The Era of Our Ways”, a fictional universe by AsterIcxial.

Fate steps in to disrupt the lives of varies individuals by a devious meddling with time. Some ordinary people from 2011 suddenly find themselves in Regency England, and not even in their own bodies! What can happen when the modern meets the magnificent?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Era of Our Ways”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Era of Our Ways

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:18 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Era of Our Ways"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Era of Our Ways

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:22 pm

This looks extremely interesting! What a wonderful idea!

I think I shall get started on a sheet soon. :]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:27 pm

I had to run back and place a general character sheet in the introduction! So excited to post this I completely forgot!

Thank you for your interest! I am new to this site and don't have many people to know yet so do spread the word if you know of anyone else who may love this!

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:58 pm

Well! I need t broaden my role-playing skills so I will be making a couple of new characters.

Men. Rakes. Scoundrels. And so bloody mouthwatering. None will be a time-traveler though. Pure blooded 1815 RAKES.

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:12 am

I accepted Lord Beddington.

YES. Was all I kept thinking as I read the character sheet. Just. YES. All over and over.

It was a fantastic read, and feel free to post and start anywhere. Nothing has happened yet except Lord Beddington would have, of course, been invited to Lady Elizabeth Averly Ball. He may not know the Lady as much as he would her husband, Nicholas.

Famed rake, dashing duelist and ex-pirate. But shh, mum's the word, eh. :] Enjoy.

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:53 am

Oh, I will, I will - anyone like their heart broken???

Alan23
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:00 am

Hmm. Don't really know. XD technically Jack is a married lady. I haven't decided if I am going to play the Duke or wait til someone offers.

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:37 am

Damme, Madam I am not accustomed to such shilly-shallying. Will you meet my eyes or not? :)

Alan23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:51 am

Never have I backed down from a gentleman caller. They are mildly amusing.

I am assuming you figured Jack for Nicholas's wife, is that correct?

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:22 am

Yeah - isn't she?

Alan23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:33 am

Haha. No. Jack is Elizabeth Averly's best friend. NicholasMs wife is Elizabeth and currently an npc. Jack is married to the Duke of Devonshire. Read the character sheet. It will make sense.

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Alan, I have to say your character sheet and first post made me laugh.

Aster: Do you want me to make a guy character? I was thinking of making the guy Lynnette winds up with. He won't be a time traveler.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:29 pm

That is entirely up to you if you wanted to do so. :]

I was actually just thinking of whipping up a guy character as well. It would help me practice since I have never played a male before.

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:56 pm

I"ll make him tomorrow. He won't be anyone major. I was thinking of a low baron (someone who qualifies for her dowery, but won't really lift her social status by much)

Amamelina
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:12 pm

Amamelina, you disappoint me - I was thinking of making a play for Lynette myself :)

AsterIcxial, sorry, you're quite right - I was so excited to start playing, I didn't pay attention. Have edited accordingly...

Alan23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:06 pm

IN that case, Alan, I won't have to make my guy. I wasn't sure who you were aiming for. Sorry to disappoint.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:09 pm

You both go ahead and post again without me. I am feeling ill this evening, but I will catch up next. I just really and trying to nurse myself back to health.

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:49 am

Drink lots of fluids and rest. I hope you feel better soon. Being sick is no fun.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:54 am

I second that. oh wonderful GM. I have posted to keep things going... now the delightful Amamelina is free to castigate (I said cas-tigate, dammit) me for my IC presumption as she wishes.

I shall be away this weekend, so don't think I've run away - back late Sunday (my time)...

Alan23
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:46 am

I might not be posting this weekend, either. I have relatives visting. They leave Sunday. I'll post soon, just thinking over what I want to say.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!