Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Eternal Partner Search

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

The Eternal Partner Search

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:22 pm

Hey there!

I'm iCat, but you can call me Cat. A few things about me you may want to know before we start getting into the good stuff!

• I'm online every day, but mightn't necessarily able to post every day. I'll be aiming to post at least 4 times a week, but it probably won't be every day.
  • I'm totally open to whatever pairing you suggest. I've written them all at some point!
  • I like talking to whoever I'm writing with! Even if it's just keeping me in the loop about how often you'll be able to post or discussing future plot lines.
  • If I message you to check in, I'm not nagging or anything! I'm genuinely just making sure that you are still interested, and that nothing's come up in real life that will stop you from posting for a while. I don't bite, so please just tell me if you do lose interest or if something comes up in real life.
  • I only really use real life FC's.
  • I love angst and drama of all kinds. So, if you're in for a chill, happy roleplay... Yeah, maybe not xD

I have a number of "ideas" but they all need work. So, if you're interested, but can't see any plots that interest you, please do PM me!

Another Love: (any pairing)
Everybody deals with breakups differently. They cry and watch sad movies, or they go about their normal lives. Some find comfort in other people. These people do just that. It starts off as just a hookup after a bad breakup- but it starts to become more than that. But how do they deal with these new feelings?

Talk Me Down: (I'm leaning MxM for this)
Small towns aren't always the most open-minded of places. This town is no different. Everybody's "traditional" and has a very set view on what is right and what is wrong. But two people falling in love is right... isn't it?

Let Them In: (any pairing)
When one half of a gangster pair is nearly killed, you'd expect them to see the error of the ways. Especially when a total stranger took them in and patched them up. But, not this person. Instead, they want justice. And the person who took them in isn't going to just let them go get killed again. What's the worst that can happen?
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Re: The Eternal Partner Search

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCakez on Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:47 pm

Hey Cat!

I would love to do the Another Love with you. Perhaps we can stick our heads together and come up with a vague plot?

Message me back and we can talk! :]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iCakez
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OliveoftheForest on Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:47 am

Hi there! I'm definitely down for the Take Me Down plot.

I couldn't remember my info for my old account here, so I had to make a new one and I can't PM until I hit 10 posts, so if you respond, you may have to do it here first x_x;

OliveoftheForest
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:15 pm

@Olive: Hey! I can set up a specific thread tomorrow or the day after for discussion, but feel free to PM me if you hit those 10 posts in the mean time!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OliveoftheForest on Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:47 pm

That works for me! :) I'll see what I can do tonight, but the forums are so slow lately so no promises :p

OliveoftheForest
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!