Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Families Curse

The Families Curse

a part of “The Families Curse”, a fictional universe by AmyGotScared.

This story follows the elements fire, water and earth, along with a friend they picked up on the way. (More detail Inside.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Families Curse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Families Curse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:18 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Families Curse"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Where there is no imagination there is no horror. | Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

My honey I know, with the dawn that you will be gone, but tonight you belong to me
Patience and Prudence

http://www.peacefullyreckless.tumblr.com/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Families Curse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowHawk on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:28 pm

May I reserve the Earth cousin...and doctor who/game of thrones..
"There's a place inside my soul wrought with desire but you tell me to keep it under wraps you try to smother my fire, you want to keep me down well you can't cause I'm a fighter!"
~ Ali

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowHawk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:30 pm

You of course can!

Anything for a fellow doctor who fan ~

-long sigh of sadness because I already miss Matt Smith so much-

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowHawk on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:34 pm

*sighs because Matt is gone too* and I will miss the lil guy....also may I possibly have the cousin be a girl I'll play a boy but figured I might as well ask...

ShadowHawk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:40 pm

I kind of wanted to keep the genders the way they are. Sorry, :c

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowHawk on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:42 pm

No problem just thought I'd ask I'll play a guy I'm gonna smile when I imagine it cause you know..I'm kinda Matt smith lol

ShadowHawk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowHawk on Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:03 pm

Anything specific you want in the history?

ShadowHawk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:06 pm

Nope, you can go ahead. But you could also wait until we have the twins reserved so you could mesh all your histories together, but its your choice. ^^

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowHawk on Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:13 pm

Alrighty I'll send him in without a history for now and edit it when they have theirs thanks a bunch!

ShadowHawk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:01 pm

What's the last name for the twins?

And, where is Portland in? All I can figure out is that there are at least two Portlands in the United States (one in Oregon, one in Indiana (I thought there was one in a State in New England, but could not find one). So, I imagine it is safe to assume Portland is in the United States.
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:32 pm

Yeah I would just go with Monroe, I which you did so it's good~

And this one is set in Oregon.

Also as a side note, once Bella submits her character we can start. Before that although, I was curious as to what twin was going to kinda follow Lokianda to her apartment and bring her to their home. It could be either; even both if you decided upon that.

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:40 pm

I didn't really speak to Bella about it, yet. I guess I can leave a PM.

EDIT: He/she said I can spot her and bring her in. Bella is busy with school and making the other twin.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BellatrighxSlander on Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:55 am

So my name is stuck as August wip .-. sorry about that

BellatrighxSlander
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:07 am

Would ya'll mind if it just stayed as WIP, I know it might bother others, but I am fine with Bella keeping it that way if you all are.

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowHawk on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:19 am

Its fine with me no problem here...

ShadowHawk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:24 pm

Bella worked hard on August, so I have no qualms with it.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowHawk on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:02 pm

When should we start working on the history?

ShadowHawk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:50 am

You guys can start working on it now, but honestly I'm not so nit picky about all that stuff, so if you just want to get a couple things clear with each other just so you all have an equal understanding on basics, you don't have to go through and write a specific one for your character. Unless you want to, of course.

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowHawk on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:13 am

Either is fine with me so whatever Zach and Bella want to do...

ShadowHawk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:53 pm

Maybe part of the history could be that the twins' parents died somewhere down the line. Plus, perhaps the family is of lower-middle class standing. That is what I could come up with, so far.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!