Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Forgotten(A Zombie Survival RP OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Forgotten(A Zombie Survival RP OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twilight Sunder on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:16 pm

A zombie RP has been bouncing around in my head for sometime so now I'm bringing it to life, or back from it I should say muwhahaha. I'm looking for interest mostly right now, character sheets and excitement. So feel free to post everything in here. Be it sign-ups, discussion, or criticism.

The RP will start in one of three places. The city, suburban areas, or military base. The city is where you will find skyscrapers and such. Suburban is family housing and is only a few minutes from the city. The military base is precisely that. The map need not be elaborate. Imagine the city with the ocean on its right, the suburban areas completely encompass it to the west and south. The military base holds the the area north of the city.

---------------------------------------------------
So let's get down to the gritty rules.

1.Be a smart RP'er, don't power play or god-mod, and make decent posts. NO one liners here.
2.You can have two characters YAY!!! Also getting killed is a part of the RP. I mean not everyone will survive Infection.
3.Be brutal, realize that its Zombie Infection so don't play the old there are two guys I'll walk up and say 'hey'. Realism is not a curse, but that doesn't mean shoot another player for no apparent reason.
4.Have fun, follow the basis that most RP's have gone with. Just don't find random lazer guns or chain guns and I won't have to buckle down. I want this to be fun but serious.
5.Once you post your character sheet wait for my approval, I want to see it and I am also going to give you bonuses based on what things you picked. If you don't like your bonuses I can change them but don't suggest changes; also I will give thought to each bonus so don't think I'm just typing up random things.
6.You can find things, say your walking around with a wooden bat and come along the old sports store. You can come back out with bow and arrow or sporting a hockey mask whatever you want. Remember you'll be scavenging a lot!!! Ammo and guns are very limited.
-------------------------------------------------
Time for Character sheet setup.

Name:(Whats your name)

Nickname:(If any)

Occupation before Infection:(What did you do. This will be part of deciding bonuses)

Mission:(The Infection just hit what are you doing)

Looks/Appearance:(Whats your look so we can visualize your character. Pictures are welcome.)

Clothing:(What you wearing, PJ's, Jeans, Underwear???)

Weapons on hand:(What could you scavenge before you left on your mission)

Back story:(This can be long or short just be reasonable)

Location: (This must be added to every post. I find it helps in keeping people informed.)
-----------------------------------------------------
Example

Name: Chase Patton

Nickname: Chaser

Occupation before Infection: Aspiring chef in College.

Mission: Get help.

Looks/Appearance: Chase is a normal guy, runs on treadmill and works out enough to keep his looks. He's in decent shape and has brown hair that swoops across the top of his hazel eyes. He is tanned and has a scar across the bridge of his nose that is profound yet not sickening.

Clothing: He usually wears a lip ring along with jeans and a punk band shirt. His choice the day of infection was a black Taking Back Sunday shirt that ironically said 'Sink into Me'. Black shoes with white laces, concert wristbands, and a necklace with a raven on it finish off his outfit.

Weapons on Hand: Keys and hands.

Back story/Personality: Chase grew up in a normal family and did the normal kid things. He got his nickname from his mom and his friends never let him live it down. It even followed him to college. Nothing spectacular happening except the time he got mugged and was left with a scar across his nose. For that reason he has trust issues and when things go awry he is more akin to running than being a leader. He doesn't think of himself as a coward, just smart enough to get out of harms way. He carries the normal teenager traits, lacking maturity in places and more worried about the next chick he can woo with his cooking than life ahead of him.

Chase's BONUSES would be: Able to fix delicious and reviving meals, great with a blade, and can drive very very fast.

Location: Streets in the western part of the city near college campus.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Follow that basis and you should be fine, and feel free to add categories but do not take away. I'm not expecting the spectacular since in this situation there is truly not that much to describe.
----------------------------------------------------------
This is the constantly updated list of characters and their bonus traits.

Chase Patton Bonuses- Chase can fix delicious and reviving meals from scratch. He is also an expert with any blade weapon.

Travis Barker Bonuses- Travis can lift or move objects the normal person can not. His athleticism allows him to take on up to two Zombies in hand to hand without being bitten.

Danny Gregory Bonuses- Danny can repair almost any weapon with only bare essentials. And his knowledge on reenactments means should he ever be wounded he will not lose his cool.

Richard D. Angelou Bonuses- Richard can traverse almost any building or landscape. He can also access areas normally locked off to an adult via small openings or vents.

Roy Eustace Bonuses- Roy can hit almost any in range target with a pistol. He is also able to train others to use any weapon properly.

Ami Lister Bonuses- Ami can escape a Zombies grip more easily than anyone else. Should she be hurt she can be carried with ease.

Jack Ryson Bonuses- Jack can improvise, using any day to day item with much deadly force. He can carry and or build and lose much less energy than anyone else.

Kevin Sindel Bonuses- Kevin news experience lets him deal with NPCs better than others. He is able to drive larger vehicles like news vans with ease.

Victor Darken bonuses- Victor can build barricades and reinforce them in half the time others gain. If provided a team Victor gain make a building a fortress. He is dangerous with construction tools as weapons more so than anyone else.

Lucas Leingod Bonuses- Can drive any vehicle on base with the exclusion of any airborne craft or tank. If in armor can be swarmed without taking a bite wound unless completely overwhelmed.
Last edited by Twilight Sunder on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Twilight Sunder
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: The Forgotten(A Zombie Survival RP OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Name:Lucas Leingod

Nickname:Luke

Occupation before Infection: Classified (Will explain in bio)

Mission: seek and destroy

Looks/Appearance:Image

Clothing:Image

Weapons on hand:M14A and his Favorite Sword Made of Light weight metals

Back story:his story is like any military brats. His father a very strong leader and gunner, always one taking the dangerous missions. He lost his father at age ten, and decided that he wanted to be a Marine as well, though his talent sent him farther up the ladder. After several Missions and a record service of 12 years of service. He was given a new job. One for the government exclusive. He was now one of the few that would go into enemy territory and was allowed to carry any weapon he wanted as long as it was Cleared with his Superiors. He was on a return trip from a mission, when he arrived home he had arrived in what he called a "Plague" so many people he found were very sick, even on base. Many of the new recruits lay in their bunks either coughing so hard you'd guess they'd be spitting up their lungs at any time to just laying in their bunk in a cold sweat breathing shallowly.

(Hope that's better..)
Last edited by Soki on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezmer on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:51 pm

Name: Travis Barker (Not the Drummer)

Nickname: Edge

Occupation before Infection: Shopping with girlfriend at a shopping mall

Mission: Get the Hell out of the Mall!

Looks/Appearance: Black/African American, 5'8 125lbs. On the Track and Football team so he is very lean and semi muscular in the upper body. He was wearing a White T-shirt and Jean shorts with Nike running shoes (White/blue colored). He came straight to the mall after school, so he has his black backpack on his shoulders.

Clothing:He was wearing a White T-shirt and Jean shorts with Nike running shoes (White/blue colored). He came straight to the mall after school, so he has his black backpack on his shoulders.

Weapons on hand: Car keys, Bare hands, and school supplies in backpack

Back story: Travis is a student at the local highschool in his town, a start athlete he has a article about his experiences on the football and track team. Being well known made him some what of a "Asshole" because he feels better then everyone else. Travis was with his Girl friend Merranda Hernandes when the infection hit.

Location: The local Mall/Shoping district- Girls section by the changing rooms.

- I like this idea, a Zombie RP sounds awesome!-
Last edited by Nezmer on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RELEASE TH'BEAST!

Nezmer
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:55 pm

Name: Danny Gregory

Occupation before Infection: World/Military History teacher, gun shop manager

Mission: Safety, plain and simple

Clothing: Large canvas jacket, white button-up shirt, blue jeans, and scraggly tan worker's boots; several bandoliers and handgun holsters about his body.

Weapons on hand: Recently raided his own gun shop for several weapons, all stowed away in his trunk. He is possibly one of the most dangerous men alive, or one of the most valuable; he is notably seen with an Armscor M1622 and Remington 7600 in the passenger seat and a Taurus PT99 at his thigh, a Glock 21 at his belt, and an M1911A1 on his shoulder.

Back story: Most of his life has been spent reading; growing up without a television enabled him to take on literary classics such as Homer, Machiavelli, Shakespeare, Hobbes, and Locke, to name a few. He eventually fell in line with a military reenacting group that portrayed impressions between 1855 and 1921 (basically Civil War through World War One), and co-owns a gun shop that is typically operated by his best friend, Riley James. They are big gun nuts, knowing the ins and outs of almost anything that has a barrel and a firing pin. He is currently a bachelor teaching various social sciences, most notable for his military history course at the local community college.

Last edited by dig17 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:06 pm

Just letting you know, Urban means, like a city. Suburban is what I'm pretty sure you're thinking of.

Name: Richard D. Angelou

Nickname: Ninja

Occupation before Infection: High School Student, Professional Freerunner(competed in competitions and obstacle courses, similar to G4's Ninja Warrior series)

Mission: Getting the hell out of Dodge, and bringing as many people with him as he can.

Looks/Appearance:

Clothing: A simple pair of light blue jeans, cut of knees for less restricted movement, not baggy, but not skinny-jeans. A plain, used to be white, undershirt. Now a bit more red. His shoes are a pair of Airwalk shoes built for grip and cushioning.

Weapons on hand: Small roll of duct tape he always keeps in his back pocket(about four feet of inch wide tape left), and a two foot long metal pipe he "liberated" from the building he was sleeping on.

Back story: Having never been a big fan of conformity, he grew up to hate the sidewalk. This eventually grew into a rather strong dislike for gravity itself, and he fought against it every possible chance he got. This of course developed from his interest in freerunning, itself developing from an obsession with finding a different, and often more effective, way of getting things done. He has gained a small group of friends at school, consisting of the social outcasts. He didn't do that on purpose of course, and could easily be one of the "popular kids" if he tried, he just never saw the point of it. He would rather be running. When he needs to relax, he heads for a secluded rooftop without street access, and just chills. He was doing this at the time the infection spread, likely saving his life. He is now trying to find a way out of the city, which shouldn't be too hard with his skills, except that he insists on finding what survivors there may be, and taking them with him.

Location: Suburban area, on top of his house(climbed through a tree, two stories, peaked roof. Flat garage however.)
ImageImage ImageImage

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bert90 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Name: Roy Eustace

Nickname: None

Occupation before Infection: Police Recruit (Just finished training)

Mission: Find his girlfriend Ami

Looks/Appearance: Image

Clothing: Currently wearing jeans, a black t-shirt, and his running shoes. On his right arm he has a tribal tattoo

Weapons on hand: 9mm with 12 rounds

Back story: Roy grew up having a normal life. He went to highschool, got himself a girlfriend, and had friends he hanged out with. After highschool he decided to be a police officer hoping to make some good cash so he and his girlfriend Ami could get a place of their own to live after she graduated from highschool. It was Roy's day off when the outbreak occured and as soon as he found out he began to rush to his girlfriends highschool but found that that would be much harder than originally planned.

-----------------------

Name: Ami Lister

Nickname: Listerine

Occupation before Infection: Highschool student

Mission: Survive until help arrives/contact Roy

Clothing: School Uniform

Weapons on hand: Nothing

Back story: She was normal just like Roy. When she met Roy he was her first and still current love. She thought her life was perfect with him. She was sad when she couldn't see him everyday after he graduated but was glad when he suggested that they move in together after she graduates. Her life was turned upside down when the outbreak occured and her worst fear right now isn't dieing it's not getting to see Roy at least one more time.

Bert90
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twilight Sunder on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:25 pm

(I just refreshed before posting and noticed Xiphoniii so please excuse anything that I may have missed in editing this that might not include him. And damn you URBAN GOD-shakes fist at sky- I put Suburban and second guessed myself D: Scratch that just noticed Bert90, Bert please wait for me to get my head working again>.>;))
Well that was quick, thanks for showing interest in my first RP on the site you four. I have one nitpick though, Soki you -need- to capitalize the first letter of a sentence. Otherwise I lose track of what I'm reading because their like reference points to the start of a sentence. If this can not be done please inform me. And as a note, realize weapons are finite. Dig17 gave a valid reason for having weapons and I kind of hoped for a weapon store person to crop up. But Soki you took some liberties by saying the base is abandoned and such. The infect just started and the military would be in full swing north of the city. So please adjust your sign up to mirror that, you could simply be arriving from out of country and see sick people being led in. My apologies for not making the state of things clear.

That aside I have contemplated the bonuses to be allotted to you three who I am passing through the acceptance process. They will remain in this post and I will also edit the IC stories opener with everyone's characters and bonuses for easy reference. That is once I get the opener finished.

Travis Barker Bonuses- Travis can lift or move objects the normal person can not. His athleticism allows him to take on up to two Zombies in hand to hand without being bitten.

Danny Gregory Bonuses- Danny can repair almost any weapon with only bare essentials. And his knowledge on reenactments means should he ever be wounded he will not lose his cool.

Richard D. Angelou Bonuses- Richard can traverse almost any building or landscape. He can also access areas normally locked off to an adult via small openings or vents.

If you do not like your bonuses you may ask for them to be changed. Just give me a reason so I can get an ideal of what you are after.

Twilight Sunder
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MULTI_MEDIA_MAN on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:05 pm

Name: Jack Ryson

Occupation before Infection: Mercenary/bodyguard

Mission: (Postponed) He was protecting a high-paying individual who was making an appearance at a new recreation center in town when the infection hit. (Current) He lost the man in the crowd and is still trying to find him, but still places his survival first. In order to maximize his chances, he intends to find other people who are more well-armed.

Looks/Appearance: Jack is 6' 2", and weighs about 200 pounds, of muscle. He is Caucasian and has bright green eyes. His light brown hair is shaved to the scalp, and one can barely tell it is there. His face is rough and has a scar running across it. It starts below his nose, runs through his cheek, and ends at his chin.

Clothing: He is waring a digital camouflage jacket with a white undershirt, somewhat faded black jeans and a large backpack with his supplies.

Weapons on hand: A simple crowbar, his weapon was lost in the initial scare. His backpack contains a first aid kit, knife, lock breaking tools and spare clothing (a pair of jeans and a black sweatshirt along with a white towel.)

Back story: Jack had a pretty boring life until he turned fifteen, when his dad taught him how to hunt. They went out shooting every weekend, first for small birds, then moved onto bigger game, like deer. He killed his first animal at fifteen, and his first deer at sixteen.
When he turned eighteen, he entered a local shooting competition and won first prize for a 1,000 foot target shot (not actually an impressive feat for a real sniper). He won $10,000 and a new rifle, which he gave to his father. Using the prize money, Jack moved to the city and slowly proved that he was a force to be reckoned with, and currently has plans to create a mercenary corporation to rival even Blackwater Ops. But that will have to wait for now...

Location: Three blocks from the college armed and ready to fight.
Last edited by MULTI_MEDIA_MAN on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/New_Mombassa ... hp?act=idx - New Mombassa - A Forum Dedicated to Halo based roleplay. We would love to have you as part of our growing community. Time to bust some heads!

MULTI_MEDIA_MAN
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pteroid on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:12 pm

Name: Kevin Sindel

Occupation before Infection: Reporter

Mission: Run for his life.

Looks/Appearance: African American, 6' 1", thin, with a black buzz cut.

Clothing: Brown jacket, white shirt, blue tie, and jeans.

Weapons on hand: fists, wooden board.

Back story: A reporter for the local newspaper, when the zombie attack hit, he escaped as his office was overrun. He's not missing a slight shoulder injury in a locked convenience store (with a few NPC's who're going to die soon).

Location: Quick-O-Stop Convenience Store in the West Part of town.
Beggar at the feast / Master of the dance
Life is easy pickin's / If you grab your chance
Everywhere y'go / Law abidin' folk
Doin' what is decent / But they're mostly broke

pteroid
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twilight Sunder on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:04 pm

After this post I will be establishing the actual RP(links will be in first post). Everyone who I am approving will be free to post. I enjoy the mix match of military people and normal average people. I wish to stress that descriptions give me the basis for bonuses. But any-who, bonuses in route.

Chase Patton Bonuses- Chase can fix delicious and reviving meals from scratch. He is also an expert with any blade weapon.

Roy Eustace Bonuses- Roy can hit almost any in range target with a pistol. He is also able to train others to use any weapon properly.

Ami Lister Bonuses- Ami can escape a Zombies grip more easily than anyone else. Should she be hurt she can be carried with ease.

Jack Ryson Bonuses- Jack can improvise, using any day to day item with much deadly force. He can carry and or build and lose much less energy than anyone else.

Kevin Sindel Bonuses- Kevin news experience lets him deal with NPCs better than others. He is able to drive larger vehicles like news vans with ease.

Twilight Sunder
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cookie Guy on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Name: Victor Darken

Nickname: Vic

Occupation before Infection: Construction worker

Mission: Get down an unfinished building without getting crushed under rubble.

Looks/Appearance: 5' 8'', and muscular, as you should expect of a construction worker. Brown hair, blue eyes, and he's 180 pounds.

Clothing: An orange T-shirt, a hard hat, work boots, and jeans.

Weapons on hand: A hammer, and a nailgun(oh yeah).

Back story: Victor was working on a skyscraper, and he was near the top when it all started. Some of the people he was working with panicked and jumped off, and others scrambled down and died in the process. What he was using to go to the top he couldn't use to go back down, due to a group of zombies waiting on the bottom. So he has to find another way down before the building falls and crushes him to death.

Location: In the north part of town, on the top of an unfinished building, if it wasn't already clear...

The Cookie Guy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twilight Sunder on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:34 pm

RP is up and any accepted may post at their leisure. the-forgotten-zombie-survival-t37758.html
Soki you have been accepted.

Victor Darken bonuses- Victor can build barricades and reinforce them in half the time others gain. If provided a team Victor gain make a building a fortress. He is dangerous with construction tools as weapons more so than anyone else.

Lucas Leingod Bonuses- Can drive any vehicle on base with the exclusion of any airborne craft or tank. If in armor can be swarmed without taking a bite wound unless completely overwhelmed.
Last edited by Twilight Sunder on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Twilight Sunder
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bert90 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:40 pm

Before we start is the outbreak just starting so if we want we can drive? Or is it total chaos right now so all the roads are pretty much jammed with traffic?

Bert90
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twilight Sunder on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:45 pm

Driving is possible in Suburban areas though people will still be in the streets, of both kinds(Normal and Infected) respectively. The city is pretty much millions of people trying to go anywhere but the last blood filled street so right now it is not possible. The military base can be driven around on for now but will quickly be over run. Hope that clears it up.

Twilight Sunder
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bert90 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:48 pm

Yea I just read the first post thanks. So basically for now we can drive in the suberbs but once we get into the city area it's a no go.

Bert90
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:51 pm

FIRST POST BEEYOTCHES lol jkjk

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twilight Sunder on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:53 pm

Yeah pretty much Bert. Hope the introduction was alright with everyone. My first RP on this site and all, still kind of stunned by all the interest that cropped up.

Twilight Sunder
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arige on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:17 pm

Name: Unknown

Nickname: Unknown

Occupation before Infection: Unknown

Mission: Survive and find out who he is.

Clothing: T-shirt, blue jeans, black nikes, two black fingerless gloves.

Weapons on hand: Glock 22 on thigh with 15 rounds in it. 45. in shoulder holster with 7 rounds in it. Two magazines for the Glock on his belt each have 15 rounds. A first aid kit in the pouch on the back of his belt.

Back story: He woke up in a utility closet in a mall. He does not remember anything about himself but remembers his parkour/freerunning training and is very accurate with a gun. He walked outside the closet and was attacked by what he thought was a crazed man. He quickly found out that the whole city was like this. Now he is going through the mall looking for supplies.

Arige
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twilight Sunder on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:25 pm

Arige you are accepted on the basis that this character doesn't turn into a gary-sue of sorts. Might even be used for the storyline, but I can't say much about that right now-maniacal grin- I can't provide bonuses for him on the basis that he doesn't know who he is so his skills are restrained to running and shooting.

Twilight Sunder
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arige on Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:06 am

He will have flashbacks soon so that should help with his skills.

Arige
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!