Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Four Academies : (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Four Academies : (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:07 pm

"I'm in my Senior year, Alexandro Castillo." Reaslu said with a smile. He took an orange and began peeling it. "Any music interests? Perhaps other hobbies besides futbol? I'm not too physical, Amigo." He said, finishing the peeling. He split the food in two and handed half to Alexandro, taking a bite out of his.
[[Oh, just wanted to add this. I forgot it in my character skeleton. He is bisexual, if anyone wants some bromance. Also, I wanted to change something in his ethnicity.. His father is British, and he takes his accent and pale skin from him.]]
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:13 pm

Alex thought for a minute before responding. "I can play the recorder and the flute, but that's it." He decided to look his table up and down. There were plenty of new freshmen there, which was always a good thing. He wondered if they could with the gold this year. He had been practicing hard since he arrived to have a spot in the tournament. Normal, he disliked fighting in general, but the tournament was for real pride, not the fake stuff you get for beating up some random punk.

((Lol, that's ok, Alex is a ladies man... If he ever gets his nose out of the books or isn't practicing his element.))
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:14 pm

Alex was immersed in his favorite book, it was hard to read with everyone at the water table being so loud, sighing he closed the book, looking around most people were engaged in a conversation with their friends, finally giving into boredom he reopened his book, blocking out the sound around him and ignoring the constant jostling from the rowdy people next to him, he delved further into the book's tale.

(Unfortunately opening posts aren't my strong point.)

Vellond121
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:22 pm

Alex looked at the boy on the other side of him. He was engrossed in a book and obviously ignoring all else going on around him. Alex tried to get a look at the boy's book, but couldnn't tell what is was. So he asked, "Hey, what book is that?" He hoped he wouldn't be ignored by the kid. He was actually very curious as to what the book was, and getting ignored by a freshman hurt, even if Alex wasn't usually the kind of person to feel that way.
Last edited by Chari on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:24 pm

[[Chari, it's cool. That was directed at everyone.Haha.]] "Oh, really? You're into music? My father is the lead singer in a European screamo band." Reaslu said. [[Who doesn't want Matt Tuck as a dad? Haha.]] "He taught me to sing, and the guitarist taught me to play some." He said. This newbie was pretty cool. "So are you any good with your Element? What can you do?"'

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:28 pm

Alex turned back to him. "Me? I'm pretty good. At least, I think so. You play guitar? The only guitar I've heard was from Mariachi when we went to mis abuelos in Mexico city." He had actually loved the Mariachi music down there, and many of the songs he listened to while he studied were of that genre. The rest were a random assortment of anything from rock to metal to funk. Whatever he had heard and like was there.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:34 pm

Alexander's eyes widened when he realized someone was talking to him, turning to the person who was talking, " Oh.. it's.... called Inkspell by umm.. Cornelia Funke" Alex stammered out, the boy talking to him looked a little older than him, nervously tapping his foot on the ground, looking around he could see there weren't very many freshman at the water table, he sighed and began to read the book again, ever aware of the boy's eyes on him making him slightly uncomfortable.

(Inkspell is the only book I could think of, it's what im reading now anyway.)

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:38 pm

Alex nodded. "I've heard of that book, but never got the chance to read it. I know the premise, at least. Isn't it that things are sucked out of a fairy tale world and vice versa. It looked good at least. Is it?" All this Alex new from his summer job at the SD library. He had read many books there, but not this one.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:45 pm

Alexander nodded, " Yeah that's the one, well... I think it's good but some people have um.. different tastes when it comes to books I guess..." replied Alex shrugging a little, he hadn't gotten far in the book yet but already he was longing to read more and find out what happens, " I'm running out of things to read, I really need to go to the library or a bookshop" thought Alex while giving the stranger a nervous smile, looking around, it seemed that the table's occupants were starting to calm down," Well it's a start I guess" thought Alex.
Last edited by Vellond121 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:45 pm

Alexandro turned to another boy, so he turned back to his food. As scrumptious as it was, he stopped. He wasn't too hungry after he finished that plate. So, just like before, he took the sapphire and began gazing into it, studying and reminiscing.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mkkidd on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:47 pm

Toby grinned and walked to the edge of the roof and stared out.
"Hey, I'm going to go back in, I'll talk to you later..." he turned half way to the girl with a faint smile and then departed the roof through the door he had come.
He made his way back to the feast, he paused in the doorway and stared at everyone as they ate and talked.
His eyes were very green rather than their usual brown-green hazel, a tiny pattern of red and ocre encircled is pupil, an indicator of his relaxed and unimpressed mood.
He plucked the countless, random braclets on his right wrist as he decided what to do, he and his friends, before they graduated would have been chatting it up at the earth table getting all the attention and he would be the one they looked to for comical oppinions or rightly worded judgments as to not truely be offensive yet still manage to carry an injurying blow to ones self asteem.
He ran his hand through his dark brown hair, his pouty lips resting in their ussual frown.

Mkkidd
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tormentro on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:52 pm

Zycha sat at the wind table the opening speech had only just began and Zycha was already day dreaming looking around the place trying to find something to keep him entertained. The headmaster finished his speech calling forth a female fire student who seemed would be playing the anthem.

*Sigh* “What a bore this is” Zycha mumbled to himself as the music began to play. Zycha put his hands into his pocket leaning back on his chair waiting for the food to come since he had gotten sick of the Anthem even if it was well played. The room became silent for a second as the girl seemed to stop playing but was replaced with loud clapping Zycha couldn’t take the whole cheering since the two wind users sitting next to him thought clapping louder would help.

The food seemed to arrive seconds after the Anthem was done Zycha wasn’t very hungry but knew that he was aloud to get up out of his seat witch is what he wanted. Stepping out of his chair keeping his hands in his pockets seemed to walk for the door but seemed to notice a water user staring at the trophy wall as he noticed her bump oddly into what seemed to be a third year. “Huh maybe it could be fun?” Zycha thought to himself as he walked over to the girl. “So whatcha looking at?” Zycha asked quickly and calmly as he stepped at her side also starring at the trophy wall seeming as if he was looking for what she was starring at.
Last edited by Tormentro on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tormentro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:14 am

Sofia was immersed in her own thoughts of victory again, imagining for the hundredth time what the trophy would look like with sapphire and aquamarine gems in it.

Sofia answered in a cool voice lightly touching the case with just the tip of her gloved fingers, “The end of the year competition trophy, it’ll be decorated with sapphires and aquamarines by this time next year.” She turned her head and looked up at him with analyzing purple eyes. “I don’t believe I’ve met you, but I have seen you use your element before.” Her eyes looked off to the side for a fleeting moment, “Zycha? Isn’t it?” She asked, taking her hand and brushing a strand of white hair away from her face, she had an excellent memory, and never forgot a face, all part of being a top student. Any who had seen her would probably only know her as the Ice Queen though. People outside of her clique didn’t bother to pronounce her complicated last name, and just used her nickname.

‘Wind has kept the trophy for three years’ she thought absently.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tormentro on Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:26 am

“The end of the year competition trophy, it’ll be decorated with sapphires and aquamarines by this time next year.” The girl seemed to answer Zycha’s question “Oh I see.” Zycha said with a warm smile now facing her taking out his left hand from his pocket and rubbing the back of his neck. “I don’t believe I’ve met you, but I have seen you use your element before, Zycha? Isn’t it?” She asked.

“Oh so you do know me?” Zycha said “Sorry to say that I can’t say the same about me, your name is?” Zycha continued trying to be welcoming to her. Zycha had takin his left hand away from his neck placing it back in his pocket. Zycha seemed to find something interesting about this girl that kept him from just walking away from the moment.
Last edited by Tormentro on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tormentro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:49 am

((Time to go to bed for me!))

“Sofia Von Vasilyevich, my name is Sofia.” She introduced herself, first putting a French spin on her French first name, and a Russian spin on her Russian last name. Sofia was a direct descendant of Ivan the Terrible, so in retrospect, a princess.

Sofia did not dismiss this guy, as she would have normally done by now, he had an air about him that seemed to make Sofia not want to immediately push him away. Maybe it was the intelligence she saw in his eyes, whatever it was she didn’t notice how open she was being.

The petite young woman folded her arms behind her back and asked casually, “Tomorrow we start sparring matches if I’m not mistaken, you should come and find me.” She said casually, turning around she began to walk away, stopping she looked back over her shoulder with her pretty eyes, “It was a pleasure making your acquaintance Zycha.” She said in a voice neither open for interpretation, or closed for it. She walked away towards her dorms, Maria trotted after her, stopping at Zycha “Dang boy! The Ice Queen actually gave you the time of day, huh….” Maria winked at Zycha and ran after Sofia.

“Hey SOFIA, wait a minute will yah! Geez you walk fast for a small lady.” Maria complained as she caught up with Sofia. “He’s cute, maybe-“ Sofia cut her friend Maria off, “No Maria, I am not interested in him in the least.” Sofia was not sure if she told the truth, “Maria continued to press that matter well after bed time…

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tormentro on Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:11 am

“Sofia Von Vasilyevich, my name is Sofia.” Sofia explained to him in a very fancy accent Zycha could already assume she was Russian but wasn’t sure if the first of her name was Russian as well it seemed more French but he could find that later. Zycha seemed to have over thought the first words out of her mouth because before he could speak again she seemed to be on a totally other topic.

Sofia folded her arms behind her back and asked casually, “Tomorrow we start sparring matches if I’m not mistaken, you should come and find me.”

“Yeah, sure.” Zycha responded kind of low as she already started to walk away Zycha had always been one girls had a liking for, most were just a bother to him anyways but she seemed to keep him wanting to know a little bit more about her. Zycha watched as she turned around one last time saying something he couldn’t quite focus on at the time being she started to walk away leaving him to his thoughts.

Those where quickly interrupted by Sofia’s friend who gave Zycha an ease nudge of words as she seemed to chase after Sofia “Huh looks like it was worth it.” Zycha turned faced the trophy wall one more time “So she wants to have competition trophy.” Zycha seemed to smile when he said this but quickly disappeared behind his dull looking face of boredom as he walked back to his table.

Tormentro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mkkidd on Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 am

Toby watched as two girls moved past him through the door, he had nothing more to take care of in the main building and headed to his dorm, he changed into basketball shorts and an old shirt, he traded his white converse in for a pair of jogging shoes and slipped on headphones clipping his Ipod onto his shorts.
"Time for a quick jog before bed." he did a couple quick stretches and a few minutes later found himself jogging the trail that encircled the dorms. He loved jogging and being outside, though he hated nothing more than being dirty, which was quite funny considering he was after all an earth bender.
His Ipod played an assortment of songs, his favorite Black dirt by Seawolf followed up Seven Nation Army by White Stripes. He had a unique taste in music, He often kept his musical choices to himself, his friends listened to Led Zeppelin and metallica which was not exactly his cup of tea.
His mind was focused on sparring, he had to make a good impression on the first day, and he was prepared, his strength and control was absolute not to mention his tricky ways of using his element.
9 Crimes by Damien Rice started just as he headed for his dorm, one of his favorites, he was drawn into its melancholy melody and with is attention temporarily off the path he stumbled, he closed his eyes and suddenly he stopped, he slowly opened his eyes.
"phew, that was close." he uttered. A massive stony hand of dirt and grass and rock gripped him around the waist, he straightened up and the hand retracted back into the ground leaving no sign of being disturbed. with a few flicks of his wrist the light coating of dirt on his clothes and body departed back to the ground. he leaned foreward and caught his breath, he hadnt been jogging in a while and was a bit worn out then again it had been a long day.
He stared up at the moon, it was beautiful, he wondered if he could bend moon dirt. a smile crossed his lips as he realized his own stupidity for the question.

Mkkidd
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:23 am

(OOC: i missed quite a lot while I was at school...)

Miku hugged the sketch pad to her chest when she heard the boy talk, she didn't like people gushing over how wonderful her art is, it anoyed her and she didn't like the extra attention

"Yes and yes" she muttered glancing over her shoulder at the boy her eyes glowing in the dark 'I wonder if hes heard the roumrs about me' she thought a smirk gracing her lips as she turned back to the sea

(OOC: sorry if I missed anything I just skimmed threw the other posts lul)

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mkkidd on Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:26 am

( OOC: Oh! Gothcakes!!! you posted! YAY! so I left the roof after smiling and saying I was going inside.

Mkkidd
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tormentro on Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:30 am

The meal had ended some time ago as time got late Zycha went down the path to his dorm thinking about what would happen tomorrow he didn’t really care for the sparring he wasn’t one to put to much effort in showing off. Zycha’s mind was focused on if he would see Sofia tomorrow since she was the reason the first day wasn’t a bore to him although Zycha had plenty of friends he prefer to be alone rather then hang with them, as he got to his dorm he dropped almost floating onto his bed taking his hands out of his pocket for the first time in a while. Resting his arms behind his head he laid there with his eyes closed.

“Ah… what an interesting day, to bad the sparring is tomorrow, that means a lot of work.” Zycha’s sighed as his warm thoughts became dreading thoughts. Zycha didn’t really want to do any effort at this academy but it seemed he was always edged to doing so.

“Oh well guess I’ll make the best of it.” Zycha mumbled as he seemed to fall sleep now.

Tormentro
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!