Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Four Academies : (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Four Academies : (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:17 pm

Ren had fallen asleep with her guitar in arms, and woke up to her usually early start. She was groggy, until she snapped her eyes open.

"Oh my god, school starts today! I'd better get ready, u-umm..."

She ran through her morning routine as fast as she could and fixed her hair, jumped into her black, white, red and gold uniform, and grabbed a random instrument off the wall, put it in a case and strapped it to her back. Ren's outfit was the normal one, but she tweaked it a bit to her style. She rolled up her sleeves and added in a few red bracelets over her her black-and-white striped arm warmer, and a red wrist band with a few black bracelets on her left arm. She didn't button up her red blazer, and loosened her tie a little. She threw on one black belt which lay loosely, and a small stars dangled off of the chains attached. She had two red leg warmers that had straps to stay on, and a pair of black converse shoes with silver stars. Usually, her outfit changes every month, but she kept this one ever since last year. After approving of her look, she took her electric violin and headed off for the main building.

I wonder if I'll meet any new people? Oh fun.

So classes start at 8:30, and breakfast is at 7:30. Academy classes begin at 2:00, and end at...5:00.
Last edited by fumeii on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:46 pm

Alex woke up to the sound of his alarm clock going off, hitting the sleep button, he got up and went and took a shower, getting changed into his school uniform, it looked like everyone had already left, pulling his violin out from the cabinet he kept it in, he played a few notes, "What do I have first....Oh right math..." said Alex out loud before putting the violin away, grabbing the books he needed for today, he headed off the class, taking a seat in the middle of the class, he sat down and pulled inkspell out again, "No harm in reading if no-one's here" said Alex before delving back into the book's contents.

(Unfortunately I have real school now, so don't have too much fun while i'm gone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tormentro on Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm

Zycha woke up late like always he seemed to have a bad self control over waking himself up “Yawn!” Zycha rubbed his eyes as he looked over at his alarm clock. “eight ten! Oh man I’m so screwed.” Zycha mumbled to himself as he looked over to the empty bed across the room.

“If I only had a roommate.” Zycha rolled his eyes as he got up Zycha seemed to always get the room with no one else in it he didn’t hate not having a room mate but it seemed that sometimes they could have come in handy. Zycha left his dorm heading towards class since he had already been wearing his uniform when he went to bed. Zycha walked slow and clamly with his hands in his pocket on his way to the breakfeast hall although he knew he should be in a rush since he didn't want to miss out on some good food.
Last edited by Tormentro on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tormentro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:14 pm

Alexandro sat down to eat in the mess hall. He was starving from his futbol practice earlier, not to mention his swim. He ate while listening to his MP3 player, filled with his random jumble of music. Right now it was on Who Are You, but the next it could be on a Beatles song or American Idiot or even something like Sonata Arctica or Nightwish. He looked up and down the table for people he knew, but he didn't see any.
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mkkidd on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:27 pm

"Crap! Adios, amigo! I got to get to class!" With that the boy ran off.
"uh, see ya?" Toby called after him but in a quiet voice, no real need to say it louder the kid was already gone.
Rumbling came from his stomache as he walked towards the main building.
"Well I didn't really eat last night..." he said to himself as he headed to the mess hall, he stepped inside and was met by the smell of fresh baked goods and the noise which followed such a crowded room. He grabbed an apple and a banana as he realized he left his messenger bag of school books and such back in his dorm.
"Crap..." he stated as he turned quickly and made his way back outside to his dorm, after a minute he returned to the main building with his dark green bag.
"... I beleive I have calculus first today..." he let out a sigh of misery at the thought of the dreadfully boring class.
"Well, who knows maybe I'll meet someone fun... I could use someone fun." He slowly walked to his first class.

Mkkidd
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:00 pm

Reaslu checked his watch. He'd missed breakfast... And was twenty minutes shy of being late. He sighed and put his guitar away. He ran inside and up to his dorm. He exchanged his guitar for his books and ran off to AP Calculus.
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:08 pm

Sofia rounded the corner of her dorm and went back up, changing out of her casual clothes and putting her school uniform on, with her swim suit still underneath. Maria was still not up. Sofia sighed and let some water run from the sink, bending the water up and over Maria’s head, she let all drop, the result being a very surprised Maria. She protested and cursed a bit, “Time to wake up Maria, you’re going to be late.” Sofia said neutrally, Sofia ended up having to wake Maria herself quite often; the girl needed an alarm clock or something. Sofia was going to have to get her one.

Sofia left Maria to jump out of bed and search for her clothes all frazzled, mornings were never great for Maria.

Sofia was one of the first people in the main building, apparently many kids got up late, in any case Sofia walked over to the water table, helping herself to strawberries, her favorite thing to eat in the morning.
((I'll be back in half an hour))

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:08 pm

Ren sighed and tapped her checkerboard notebook with her pen, crossing her legs and staring out the window in boredom. She had been waiting for class to start, but it seemed that the AP Calculus 11 teacher was actually late. She cradled her chin with her left hand and stared at the beautiful scenery, trees beginning to shade into golden and red, the bright blue sky contrasting. The grass here was always lush and green, even in the winter, Ren's favorite season. She had scanned the room earlier for any signs of people she would know, but to no avail. She knew Vincent was in her class, but he wasn't present at the moment. In fact, she felt that she was the only fire girl IN the AP Calculus 11 class, and felt a shocking wave of loneliness. Everyone seemed to be clad in Yellow, Blue, or Green. Where was the red?

Ren felt the odd one out.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:17 pm

Alex was sprinting up to the AP Calc room. He had lost track of time down there listening to his MP3, and now he was almost late. He dashed up stairs and around bends until coming to the AP Calc room. Luckily for him, his futbol practice had paid off and he wasn't even out of breath. He walked in and found a seat in the front of the room, seeing as all the back ones were taken. Oh well, he learned better in the front.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tormentro on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:17 pm

Zycha seemed to get to the breakfeast hall around 8:17 he presumed as he saw many freshmen trying to rush for class, a lot of seniors still slacking around since they didn’t care if they missed alittle of class time. Zycha had scanned the dinning hall quite well but he seemed to have missed Sofia who was eating over at the water dorm table. Zycha grabbed a muffin quietly eating it, Zycha looked up taking a quick glance at the clock time seemed to be 8:25.

“Well I guess I can be early this one time.” Zycha shrugged as he got up heading to his class taking the long for fun since he didn’t really want to do calculus since it was simple to him he could do it in his head in seconds without much trouble but always seemed the teacher argued with his methods and also forced him to write out long useless notes.

Tormentro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:27 pm

Ren growled at her luck. It was against her, she was sure of it. Two people that had just entered the door, the two who she was hoping to be in red, was in blue and yellow. She ceased her tapping and buried her face in her arms, which were on top of her Calculus textbook.

You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding me.

fumeii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:30 pm

Reaslu heard a thud behind him as someone threw their face into their arms. He turned around to a Fire, right behind him. Typically, you'd think a Fire and a Water wouldn't interact, but to Reaslu, people were people. No need to discriminate. "Hey, are you alright?" He asked, poking her with a pencil.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mkkidd on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:34 pm

Toby lazily walked into his Calc AP class and sat down, he didnt bother looking around, instead he pulled a note book from his bag and a pencil, he began doodling on a random page as he rested his cheek on his hand.

Mkkidd
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:20 pm

As Alex was taking out his supplies for class, a man walked into the room. He was obviously the teacher. Everyone listened politely to his introduction, then they got straight down to work. There first assignment was simple enough; to find the derivative of Y=3X+2. As this was the AP class, this equation was child's play. The teacher called Alex up to the board to right the answer, Y'=3. The rest of the class was just as boring...

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tormentro on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:33 pm

Zycha seemed to get a bad time as he stepped into class as someone was up at the bored answering what seemed to be a basic math problem. “Uh… I’ll just take my seat…” Zycha said it an awkward tone as he seemed to have given himself more attention then planned he took a simple seat leaning on his chair still keeping his hands oddly in his pockets.

Zycha noticed a water user having small talk with a fire user next to him "psst dude what page we on?" Zycha asked almost as if he wanted to wreck the dudes moment.

Tormentro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:43 pm

Reaslu was interrupted. "Psst! Dude, what page we on?" He asked. Reaslu sighed.
"Learn some manners, and say excuse me next time. We're on page seventeen." He said sternly, poking the Fire with the pencil again.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tormentro on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:48 pm

“Wow dude just chill it’s just a question but thanks I guess.” Zycha replied as he gave a shrug flipping to page seventeen. Zycha gave one last glance at the water user that seemed to be now bugging the fire user rather then having small talk with her. Zycha thought of butting in but thought it would be best just to sit back and chill for a bit.

Tormentro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mkkidd on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:13 pm

((we are all in the same class right?))

Toby's attention was pulled from his paper to a boy who walked in late and took a seat, after a moment his eyes fell back to his doodle of a rotting zombie clown chasing a skimpily clad school girl.
The boy at the front of the class seemed to make ease of the problem, Toby occasionally glanced at his neighbors paper and coppied the answers, his blank stare falling to the outside world through the wide window. He hated math, it was too restricting for him, he prefered to solve things with creative and unusual solutions rather than the 'Correct answer'.

Mkkidd
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tormentro on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:58 pm

Zycha oddly looked around the class room he wonder where Sophia was, she should be in this class but he didn’t see her could she be in a different set of classes then him? Zycha sighed as he gave up on his silly effort to find her in the large class room. Zycha fell into boredom as he took out his left hand resting his cheek in his palm.

Tormentro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:06 am

Sofia was taking a bite of her fifth strawberry when one of her teachers came up to her. “Sofia, this freshman is lost, could you take him to his class? Here’s a pass, I’ve gotta run.” The frazzled teacher handed Sofia the pass and walked off, most likely late to the class she was supposed to teach. Sofia looked at the young boy; he looked like he’d blow away in the wind. Which was ironic, because she noticed his uniform, he was a wind element student.

“Fallow me.” She said simply, he did as he was bid, after dropping him off, she accepted his thanks and left for her first class.

“Excuse me, I was asked to help a first year find his class. And so in turn I am late.” She said to the teacher after politely waiting for him to turn to her. She handed her teacher the pass and went to go sit behind Zycha. The only empty seat in the class, “Did I miss anything of importance?” she whispered, leaning forward to ask Zycha.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!