Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The glory after the election...

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:31 pm

Warren cracked his knuckles and his neck, and looked down, remembering he had forgot something. He opened the comm line back to Gabriel

"Hey, friend.. I'd like you to follow the Aries back to my base."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Warr
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:16 am

With a quick nod of his head as Warren returned the salute he dropped his hand back down to the control panel in front of him. When he asked Gabriel his name he smirked to himself.

"Gabriel Faile Warren. An I am a soldier, derefore I pay respects to my commander, which in dis case appears to be you."

One of Gabriel's longer speeches, he was more the reserved type, but his accent shone through with almost every word. He nodded in a quick reply and with the skillful tracing of his fingers across the keyboard the Aries' boosters erupted and the ground shook as he was lifted slowly into the sky. With a quick turn Gabriel was gone. Full speed after the Aries squad under Warren's command.

There was a soft quake as the unusual grey Aries' feet came into contact with the ground. Before getting out Gabriel did what any stranger in a lions den would do, checked his clip. He re-holstered the glock before allowing the hatch to open. He quickly hopped onto the landing in front of him where Warren was waiting. They stood there for a moment looking on another in the eyes searching for a history. Gabriel found nothing.

"My Aries is fine, don let any of your mechanics tamper wit it."

He broke the silence with a stern voice before motioning toward a door that appeared to lead out of the hanger.

"You mentioned somt'ing about you office?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:21 pm

The young warlord nodded as Gabriel said this, and smiled gently.

"I understand how you feel perfectly. I do not like them messing with my mobile suit either. I will be leading the work on it."

His voice was that of a charismatic leader, and his demeanor was one of a leader many would want to follow. He was even brave, and proved he was not a hypocrit about his expectations for his soldiers either. He went into the battlefield and fought just as hard as they did. His clothing was even accented by a military style jacket at most times.

"Yes, I did. I'd like to talk to you about somethings, and celebrate a bit on some recent happenstances... though it is a somber celebration. Many of my men were killed in the defense of this area... all because of that terrorist known as Aarkon..."

He turned from where he was standing, and motioned towards the enterance, beginning to walk in that direction none-the-less.

"Mr. Faile, if you'd follow me please. I'll lead you to my office."

OOC: I'll state right here and now, this conversation is happening after Binta's and Warren's.

Warr
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:28 pm

He nodded to himself as his foot stepped off with his left foot and began to follow Warren out of the hanger toward his office. The walked down numerous what Gabriel assumed to be underground passages before the entered a large building. It was marvelously huge. Warren pushed open two large well crafted double wooden doors. Gabriel followed him in.

As Warren took a seat behind the desk Gabriel took out a smoke and a lighter before taking a seat in front of the desk. He lit the smoke and took a huge drag as he and Warren met eyes.

"So what are we actually celebrating Mr. Warren? The deaths of your soldiers? The loss of a terrorist?"

He was a bit snotty with his reply, but he saw no cause for celebration. He was a grunt himself. He had lost many friends to useless causes like the one he had fought for today. He did not actually have to take Warren's orders since he was in no alliance with him at the time regardless of the fact that they had fought with each other. Gabriel was for the Earth, and this man also fought for it, that made them comrades not partners. He was interested however. Gabriel sat there patiently awaiting his reply.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:00 pm

The warlord moved with a grace and fluidity through the halls that made him seem like he could have padded through these passages blind folded. They passed many uniformed guards as they did, and back in the hangar, the communications officers and all other administrative crew were running to fro', preparing for something. They seemed to be rushing to contact people. Whom was to know whom.

As the two entered, and took seats Gabriel asked a question that seemed aimed at being offensive, snotty, or otherwise in a way to rile the young warlord up.

"So what are we actually celebrating Mr. Warren? The deaths of your soldiers? The loss of a terrorist?"

The young man moved in a way, facially at least, that seemed to prove how the statement stung him. He was not celebrating the loss of his pilots. And yes. I mean His pilots. He had trained them to the most perfection he could, he had trained them from the basics. He had been something like a new father to them. His deep, midnight blue eyes matched Gabriel's in a sterm, passionate glare. He seemed to, with that motion alone explain that he had suffered the same pains, and wished each and everyone of those men.

"No, we are not, Mr. Faile. We are celebrating the backing of the African nation in the endeavors that must be taken forth to protect our dear planet. You're accent is that of a Frenchman, not a French Canadaian. So I'd not expect you to understand. Our nation has been the only one to be attacked actively as of yet. As such, I must prepare on my own. Our 'glorious leader', though the fact is that Mister Marquise is nothing of the sort. Well, he has not taken a step in defense. Not one. Other than having his own mobile suit made. He did not have to tell the families of those soldiers, those pilots, those service people that their fathers, sons, husbands, mothers, daughters, and wives had died in the attack. He did not risk his own life as well."

His eyes were just inches from welling up with tears, 'ney. They were just centimeters.

"Those were my men... I loved them, each and everyone of them. That is why... this will NEVER happen again. I refuse to allow it to. I don't care if I have to unseat mister Marquise from his poistion myself, and protect our dear mother planet myself."

Warr
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:33 am

Gabriel was a little taken back by Warren's speech. He had sounded a snotty. Taking his glare from Warren's midnight blue eyes he looked off to the side before inhaling from the cigarette deeply. Thinking over what he was about to say the smoke fluttered out of his nostrils and he turned back to Warren. He nodded to him and rose out of the seat. In milliseconds Gabriel was standing at attention.

"It appears dat we share de same views Mr. Warren. De protection of our people is high upon our priority list. You appear to genuinely care about dis planet and your people."

Gabriel spoke this all while standing at attention in front of Warren's desk. His right hand transferred the smoke to his left before it snapped to his forehead in a proper salute.

"I, Gabriel Faile, pledge my services to you whenever you should request them."

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:13 pm

The young warlord smiled softly, a gracious smile. He moved his right hand in a motion to salute Gabriel, in return. His eyes glimmered, as if something more than human for a moment.

"I thank you for your pledge, and if I need you. Expect to be called. Thank you for your time.."

Warr
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:21 pm

He drops the salute and turns to make his way out of the office. Opening the door he reaches into the pocket of his black jeans. A small black cell phone appeared as he pulled it back out. He placed the pinched cigarette between his lips and dialed a number. He didn't bother to relight it, it just would not be proper in an office building. He rose the ear piece to his face and smiled as he heard a voice on the opposite end.

"Hello?"

OOC: To call, just pm me. I have a bad habbit of missing things in the forum.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!