Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Gods of Olympus

The Gods of Olympus

a part of “The Gods of Olympus”, a fictional universe by Asilian.

In the crumbling city of Olympus, it is the Gods who rule.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Gods of Olympus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Gods of Olympus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asilian on Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:03 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Gods of Olympus"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asilian
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Gods of Olympus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:19 pm

Could I reserve knight 2 and another?
Of all those in the world, she was the only one who knew what regret is; and love...Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kokkori kokkori on Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:46 pm

May I reserve knight number three, please?

kokkori kokkori
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asilian on Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:17 pm

Both the Knights have been reserved. Gypsy, was the other one you wanted to reserve an Other? they are considered to be followers of The Rebel, but are not limited to that. They can also be failed genetic experiments giving them limited abilities that have drawbacks, or are not combat worthy. Or, they can be a human, like the Informant.

Asilian
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:40 pm

Has Knight 1 been reserved yet? If not I'd like to reserve a Knight role.

If not I will need a little time to decide on what kind of character I'd want to make if I were to take an Other spot before I decide if I want to reserve one.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asilian on Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:20 am

Knight 1 remains open, glad to have you aboard.

Asilian
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:23 am

I'm sorry, I meant an Other. It was a typo.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:52 pm

Sorry but could I ask for an extention on my reservation? My laptop does not work without a charger, and my charger has pretty much melted and no longer works. I had to order one offline and it just got here today. I should be able to finish my character in a couple of days as I've already got most of her done.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asilian on Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:59 pm

Of course you can. It's not a problem. I look forward to seeing her

Asilian
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!