Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Hotsy Totsy Twenties

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Hotsy Totsy Twenties

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:04 pm

Remy had his usual charming face. "Who wouldn't feel bad leavin' da company of a beautiful cherie. Believe moi when I say dat you hav' brightened my day by comin' here." Remy laughed inside. I like her tactics..very much like mine...I can't believe I'm sayin' dis..but she's too close for comfort...

Remy stood. "Pardon moi madame....I hav' ta clean up." He went to his room, returning 10 minutes later, wearing a black suit. He took off the coat and left it on the chair sitting down again, becoming lost in thought looking at Fiona. "So, 'bout dis dinner....who is dis guy I'm getting info on, an' how does he relate to da gangs around here...?
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:15 pm

Fiona smiled. Perfect timing.
With a sweet sigh, she strolled over, sliding her arms about his middle.
"You really want to talk business? Don't you ever allow yourself some time to just...relax?" She leaned in, mouth curving into a deeper smile. Lips just a fraction away from his, she stopped, as though just remembering something. "You know, maybe.." One hand released him, going into her jacket...pulling out the picture. "..have a cup of joe?"
She sighed, tossing the picture into the air and pulling away. "If I were some sort of..." She waved one hand about airily, "..gangster, or whatever...I'd take that as a hint that you weren't completely devoted to our little...arrangement. Especially considering the very clear rules I laid out."
She clucked her tongue, shaking her head and turning to leave. "Pity. And I was so looking forward to seeing what you could do with those handcuffs."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:22 am

Remy was about to cry tears of joy until he heard the words cup of joe, accompanied by a picture of him with Evelyn. Shit...she was watchin' moi....your tellin' me lady, so was I......what will blow up in my face worse...lyin' like a dog...or tellin' da truth....

"Cherie...I was on my normal exercise run...an' I ran inta da pour girl. If I wasn't fast as I am, I wouldn't hav' switched places with her, an' she'd hav' broken bones....Well anyway, she asked for a cup of coffee...was I on any good terms to deny her....one t'in' lead ta da next..an' now I got a date..." Remy tried looking sad, something he hated doing. "Look...I'm sorry cherie, I'm a man o' my word, so I hav' to keep both agreements. I will take her out ta dinner, an' forget 'bout her after dat....Please forgive moi Miss Fiona, even dicks make mistakes." Remy begun to wonder if he was still acting.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:41 am

Fiona paused in the doorway, on hand on her hip. She pursed her lips slightly, considering his words. It was dangerous, dealing with a man who was so easily drawn in by a possibly useful chassis. Still...there was much use that could have come from an arrangement with him..
She looked over her shoulder at him, rubbing her jaw thoughtfully.
"Alright, Bruyere. I'm feeling generous. One more chance...that's it. Just 'cause I like you." As she spoke, she moved back over to him, pressing one finger to his lips to silence any objection. "But you keep tryin' your luck..and I won't be coming back to tell you you're on your own. I'll be gone. Are we clear?"

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:05 pm

Remy nodded his head, almost looking like a child that was going to be sent to bed without dinner. " Merci... I'll explain ta her dat I'm a no good dick, an' dat she doesn't want moi. Ya really are generous cherie, somet'in' I wasn't expectin'....I've never met a gangster jane dat wouldn't shoot at moi in a case like dis." Remy composed himself, feeling like he was losing all the control he had...She's good, an' I'm losin'....Okay...so I hav' to always watch my back, an' play by da rules set for moi...I haven't played a game like dis with a dame in a while...Bless her soul in heaven, dat one....

"Well Miss Fiona, I don't suppose we're still goin' ta dinner..? I can't get inta trouble if you're dere next ta moi." His Cajun charm and grin were gone, more of a forced smile. He didn't like being this close to razor blades, or he would shave more offen.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:04 pm

Fiona tilted her head slightly, considering him. Her eyes were alight with...interest? Irritation? Disgust? Lust? It was impossible to tell.
"Dinner? I suppose so." She turned back away from him, running one hand through her hair. She was enjoying this dangerous little game, against her best judgment. She smirked. "Were you thinking dinner out on the town, or did you have something lying around here?"

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:57 pm

Remy felt more confused than normal. "I believe it was suppose ta be a "business" meetin' between us, you told moi ta meet you at some resturant...." Moi...have somethin' lyin' 'round..ha ha..I'mnot on da best terms ta make jokes...I don't t'ink givin' her swamp cusine is a good idea...but it could be worth a laugh.. "..I could make somet'in' here if you want. Da Bruyere family is cooks...rather hot food dough...What'll you hav' ?" How can I turn dis inta an informative meetin'...?

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:10 pm

Fiona smirked once more. "Oh, no, no, if you were looking for a business meeting, I'd hate to disappoint you.."
His accent was charming, his hair was delightful to feel and his smile was downright arousing...but beyond all this, she enjoyed teasing the poor Cajun dick. And his dallying with the singing dish had clearly not earned him any reprieve.
"Let's go to that Lobster joint...we can talk there." Smirking to herself, she turned and led the way to the door.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:56 pm

Remy grabbed and threw on his coat, following Fiona out the door. Remy caught up to Fiona, putting his left arm around her, and holding her close to him as they walked. He wasn't sure how she would react, but he had a feeling pain might be involved eventually. " Well, I'm glad dat you are so understandin' of moi...So cherie, do you take flowers, or a box of chocolates with a "sorry, I'm so dumb." ? I figured I'd ask."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:55 pm

Fiona's brow raised just the slightest bit as she glanced at his hand. That was fine, but if he decided to get too fresh...well, she didn't always use apple juice as a punishment.
"As far as apologies go, I'm relatively open to suggestion. But I usually only accept one apology per customer. So don't get used to it."
As they passed the janitor, her face opened up into an adoring smile and she slipped her arms about Remy's waist as they passed. "Oh, and thank you, Hank!" She called out to the sweeping man.
"No worries, Mrs. Bruyere!" The janitorial man looked rather pleased with himself. He shot Remy an approving wink before returning to his work.
One they were outside, Fiona's arms returned to her sides, and she brushed a bit of hair from her face. "I hope you don't take this personally, but your building's security is just the slightest bit lax."

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:12 pm

(Sorry, I was busy and neck deep in politics...And trust me, whatever I was in, it wasn't ice cream or pudding)

Remy felt gentle hands move across his waist. Her and the Janitor exchanged comments of thanks. He laughed as he was winked at him. He knew how she found her way into his apartament. He waited until they were outside "... Mrs. Bruyere? Did I miss da weddin', or was dere free booze...?" He laughed at his own words, looking down at Fiona. " Is dat foreshadowin', or were you jokin' when ya t'ought ta do dat?" He kept walking, wondering how far away the joint was, and if it was a juice joint.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:30 pm

((ooc: No problem, glad to have ya back, Walt :) ))

Fiona felt a slow grin spread across her face. It would be dangerous to enjoy the detective's company too much, but occasionally he came out with something truly amusing.
"Well, you never know, dick. Maybe drugstore cowboys are my thing?" She smirked at him, then nodded to a collection of blue and red lights a few blocks down. "That's the Lobster, down there. Real hotsy-totsy sort of place. Lots of eggs and the odd fish, most there for the same reason. And no, it ain't the seafood."
She winked at him, reaching into her pocket and withdrawing a pin in the shape of a clover. "Put this in. Just don't get too fond of it, 'cause I'll be wanting it back."
The Blue Lobster was not, in fact, a speakeasy. It was part of what made the ritzy joint so good for meetings for people like...well, Fiona. No risk of a raid in the middle of an important chat, no chance of being pinned down to an obvious law-bending restaurant. However, Lady Luck's pin would identify Remy, for the moment, as someone on the up-and-up.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:55 pm

(Arigato ^^)
Remy saw the lights ahead, cutting through the night like glowing blades.... Ah, dere is da place....huh...? Remy had been handed a clover pin from Fiona....A...clover? Where hav' I seen dis before..? Well, da fact she wants moi ta wear it inside means it is a ID of some sort... Remy fixed the pin on his coat. "Sure t'in' cherie...Now, who is dis guy I hav' ta watch? "

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:16 pm

Fiona smiled to herself. "A fine young man by the name of Adolfo Seccinni. Black hair, thick eyebrows, brown eyes. Pasty skinned boy, can't miss him. He's one of the younger members of the Seccinni family, about five generations of crime, working its way into New York. Or so they say. Around this time of day, he's generally trying to work out some deal with one of his family friends. Doesn't do too good of a job keeping his voice down."
As they entered the swanky food joint, the doorman bowed deeply, opening the golden-hinged doors with a sweeping motion.
"Welcome back, Miss Muirenn. And Mr...."
"This is Remy," Fiona stated, fondly fixing Remy's tie and drawing him close, "A friend of mine."
This was apparently not the first time Fiona had brought a 'friend' to the Blue Lobster, as the doorman nodded knowingly and ushered them inside. They were led through the aggressively cheery atmosphere to an apparently secluded table. Two seats, low lighting...and nearby, a young man who was speaking loudly enough to be seen and not heard.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:09 pm

Remy smiled, looking his normal self. "Ah com' on, my tie's fine." He needed to look innocent and harmless around gangsters. Hearing the young asshole Fiona spoke of, he took his seat, watching the gangster. He took out his notebook, writing down a couple things. It wasn't that he couldn't remember his notes in his head, but it can't hurt to write them when you have the distraction of Fi in a dress.

" I see what you meant, cherie. So dis is dat joker ya spoke of...So, when do ya want moi ta take out da trash..?"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:23 pm

Fiona shrugged a little, lightly brushing a bit of something white off of her leg.
"I do believe that that is the beauty of our little...arrangement, my dear bull. Whenever you feel like dipping your hand into the Seccinni honey pot, feel free. I'd advise you to do it when fine young men like Adolfo over there are not surrounded by men like...well, my friend Gerald that you met the other day."
She paused, offering a sweet smile and nod to a man that had tipped his hat to her, then continued. "From what I've heard, Adolfo dislikes bringing his Da's fire extinguishers out when he's attempting to woo creatures like.." She nodded to one of the passing waitresses, "...those. According to my sources in the real estate business, he only ever goes out with friends of the large and angry nature when he absolutely has to. On business, and such."
At this point, their own waiter arrived. Slicked back hair and a prissy sort of mustache, exactly what one would expect in such a place.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:44 pm

Remy grinned. "Dat depends on whether or not you like to see it. I don't claim ta be da best of fighters, but dose morons would lose if I wanted ta win." Remy was semi bluffing, but he did have confidense in his intelligence, especially against muscle. The question was how good he was at dodging fists. He put his hand on the pin she gave him, planning on pulling it out if she said yes.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:57 pm

Fiona eyed him with great interest, looking for some hint of...anything that would bode ill for her. Then, her mouth curved into a slow smile.
"Alright, my little bull. You think you can handle it...be my guest." And she held out one hand, motioning towards the sound of the Italian man's bragging.
She was deeply interested in seeing the famous Bruyere are work. It had been a while since she was truly impressed by a lawman.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:28 pm

(I'll leave him, and most of his friends up to you to RP)
Remy stood, tossing her her pin. "Sounds good ta moi. Keep in mind dat I could lose, but hell, where's da fun in not trying."

He examined his surroundings, paying close attention to where each man was, and the "weapons" around them. He picked up a bun from someone's table, moving closer to the group. He put his hand up to his eye, aiming, and threw the bun in the young Italian's mouth. " No talkin' while your mouth is full mon ami, ' said plenty as it is." Remy enjoyed what he was doing too much really. It had been a long time since he had this type of fun.

He watched as the muscle men rose from their seats, one of them approaching him. "Ya mus' bea moron." He was punching his open palm.

Remy smiled. "No, jus' a joker." He punched the man in the gut, waited for him to hold his stomach, and placed his hands behind the man's head, forcing it into his rising knee. He finished the man, linking his fists and driving them downward into the back of the muscle-man's head...un down, deux ta go....he was da smallest...shit....

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:50 pm

Fiona pursed her lips slightly, attempting to hold back a laugh as she watched Remy at work.
One of Adolfo's men jumped to his feet. As he advanced, rolling back one sleeve, he growled out in a very thick New Yorker's accent. "Big mistake, bustah!"
The pasty Italian simply sat and stared, slack jawed, at the brazen attack. A few of the guests at nearby tables were equally stunned, all staring with mouths open as though they had suddenly switched brains with the codfish they were eating.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!