Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Hotsy Totsy Twenties

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Hotsy Totsy Twenties

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:28 pm

Remy left the room, pointing back to it with his thumb. "You're next mon ami." He pushed his way out the door of the building, and began his daily exercise...I hate doin' dis, but if I can't keep up with da gangsters, den dere is no point in being a dick... Remy started running through the streets, breathing calmly and speeding up every once in a while. He became careless, closing his eyes after a certain point...unluckly for him, a woman was in the way.

Remy crashed into the girl hard, like a sack of bricks. He quickly realized what happened, grabbed her, and turned in mid-air, landing on his back. Holding her on top of himself, he laughed. "Well, when I said exercise, dis wasn't what I had in mind..."
Last edited by Walter Barrecks on Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:56 pm

The frenchman smelled of apples, and he indicated that Johnny was free to go back into the office. John smiled a bit and just walked back in. "Hello again, Miss. Have a bit of dirty fun with that dick?" Johnny grinned as he sat down once more. "Anyways, you said something of acting? Well I don't belong on broadway, that's for sure, but I suppose if you gave me a part, I could act as best I can..."
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to achieve anything. -My attitude on life-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Axle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:15 pm

The walk was so calm that Evelyn too made the huge mistake of tuning out the details; by the time she realized what happened, Walter's hands were on her and she was going down. Naturally, she let out a small shout, followed by a small 'oof' as a result of her landing on him rather lightly and softly. She blinked a bit, laughing sweetly, resting the palms of her hands off his shoulders for a moment. "And I'm not about to surprise you," she started, lightly lifting herself to her feet. "Crazy bird." she muttered, crossing her arms, waiting for the man with the endearing accent to get up and introduce himself.
As you recall, you know I love to show off,
But you never thought that I would take it this far.
What do you know?

Fancy a Butcher's?

aeleon
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:28 pm

Fiona chuckled a bit. 'Dirty fun,' indeed.
"Well, in my line of work, a bit of acting talent is usually the difference between a cold cell and a warm bed. I'd advise ya to polish those skills." She stood, peeking out the door to be sure Remy was gone, then turned back to Johnny. crossing her arms.
"Now then. About that bit of ambition we talked about yesterday." She leaned against her own chair, looking to him seriously. "You've got balls. I know that, so don't waste my time tryin' to show it. But if you don't learn to talk with a bit of respect in your tone, you're gonna find yourself in the back of a trunk."
It was a fair warning. She admired the kid's spunk, but most of the people on her level would have shot him for insolence by now.
"And if you don't know how to use a gun, I'd advise you to learn." She opened a desk drawer, holding up a pistol as though to show him what a gun looked like. Replacing the gun, she sat back down, crossing her legs and giving him a stern look.
"Now. I need someone that knows how to take orders, but can do it with a bit of...creativity. I need someone that can take care of delicate situations without someone there to hold his hand while he does it. And someone that knows how to keep a secret. If you think you can handle all that, then we can keep talking. If not..." She motioned to the door.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:47 pm

Remy felt the girl lift herself up, and figured he better do the same. Dusting himself off, he looked at her for a second, realizing she was a pretty woman. He suppressed his emotions, and let his smooth side take over. "I'm sorry, cherie, I was on my daily run an' let my guard down. Je m'appelle Remy Bruyere.." He moved closer, taking one of her hands and kissing the back of it. He grinned his Cajun smile "And what would dis lovely lady call herself?"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:18 pm

His accent was just so.. curious! She pursed her lips, nodding her head with his rollercoasting intonations until his language of choice shifted from English to French. That coerced a bright open smile out of her, she leaned her posture back to get a good, comprehensive look at him. She was absolutely tickled, and giggled once more when she felt his lips touch her skin.

"I am Evelyn, very nice to meet you," she spoke with some undefinable foreign intricacies of her own. "But people are staring, and I think you owe me a coffee." She shielded her impeccable toothy smile for something more conservative, sideways, hinting of mischief.

aeleon
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:06 am

Remy smiled. "Silly moi, cherie. A cup o' joe, I suppose so. Come with moi. " He rest his left arm on Evelyn's shoulder, and lead her to one of the nearby coffee shops. They workers we'ren't too busy, so they recieved a table rather quickly. Ordering the coffee, Remy turned back to her, and wondered. "So,..Evelyn, what exactly do you do for a job, cherie? You look like an actor."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:21 am

As Fiona started to talk, she mentioned that she knew he was a gutsy guy, so he had no need to show that anymore. And she also informed him that he needed to speak in a more respectful, serious way to his prospective bosses. Johnny sobered his expression a bit, becoming more serious, and listening carefully to what she had to say. She explained he needed to know how to use a gun, and that she didn't want someone that needed to be babysat, if he was to work for her and her family. After she finished, and said that if Johnny couldn't handle the requirements, he'd best leave now.

Johnny looked back at the door, and turned back to Fiona. He took a sip of his juice and said, "Miss, I'm sorry if I've come across as a brash, idiotic and mindless young man. To be honest with you, I've never dealt with a serious work environment, and surely have never been in THIS line of work before. However, should I be accepted, trust that I will do my very best to show all due respect to you, and any other higher ups in the hierarchy. Now, about everything else you said.." John took another drink before continuing. "I have a creative mind, and I know there's more than one way into a locked building, without just bashing down the front door, if you catch my drift. I've lived on the streets pretty much for over four years, and you can't do that very well without knowing what's what, and knowing how to get around certain difficult situations. Or, to solve those situations in a subtle manner. And secrets, those I can keep my fair lady." Johnny said with a smile. "I wouldn't expect to be in a kind of work such as this, without keeping the secrets that I create, let alone the ones I know are created by my 'family' members. And yes, I know how to fire a gun, though I'd need a bit of practice, since I'm not incredibly accurate. But, I'll gladly learn, and that applies to everything about this business.." Johnny hoped that his honesty had not been taken as more insolence, and that she could see he was genuine in what he said.

Axle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:41 am

Fiona tilted her head slightly, silent for a few moments as she considered the man before her.
"Alright, Duvick. You want the job...impress me." She withdrew a small piece of paper and a pen from her desk, jotting down an address. She then held it out for him to take.
"There's a crate of...juice...at this address. It belongs to the Muirenn Clan. Your predecessor lost it. You get it back, bring it here, and you've got the job. Fail to retrieve the goods, or do so in a sloppy manner...." She shrugged, nonchalant. "...we'll get there when we get there."
"Now get a wiggle on. Best of luck and all that." She ducked her head back down to the troublesome paperwork.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:49 pm

Walter Barrecks wrote:Remy smiled. "Silly moi, cherie. A cup o' joe, I suppose so. Come with moi. " He rest his left arm on Evelyn's shoulder, and lead her to one of the nearby coffee shops. They workers we'ren't too busy, so they recieved a table rather quickly. Ordering the coffee, Remy turned back to her, and wondered. "So,..Evelyn, what exactly do you do for a job, cherie? You look like an actor."

Evelyn wrinkled her nose delightedly, loving the whole situation; being lead by an interesting and even mildly attractive character to some place where she would be bought one of her favourite commodities? Who wouldn't love it? As she took her seat, she ran a hand through her hair, tidying it up once more and listening to him speak intently. "A job?" He's really curious off the bat, she thought defensively.

"What are you, a cop?" she said, only half jokingly, laughing charismatically to remove suspicion of any seriousness. "I wanted to be an actress, or a model, but I.." She had to watch what she said to anyone; a part of the deal with Shin was that she would not associate herself to the place outside of work at all. "I sing, here and there, nothing serious." She sighed dramatically. "S'hard to find a steady job around here these days.. what about you, mister-uh..?" Evelyn squinted, having forgotten his name.

aeleon
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:13 am

Remy laughed as she joked. He gazed into her eyes, putting on his charm. " Remy Bruyere, cherie...Well, if you weren't joking dere, I would say you hav' a job with moi. I'm da famous Cajun dick from down south. However, I'm not here to stop the crime, unless I want...no..not worth trying dat." He smiled, fiddling with coin from his pocket. Remy had a devilish idea brewing in his cunning mind. It couldn't hurt moi to romance her too, after all, a singer is invited ta quite a few places....

"So, you sing here and dere, huh? I don't suppose you would give a private show for da right price?" He grinned, his normal comments just seem to flow from his mouth.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:25 am

It was hard to take him seriously, that Remy Bruyere, because of how aloof he seemed and how he talked. It was hard, that is, until he said he was a cop. Somehow, that changed everything - on the inside, though, on the outside she was still slightly leaning over the table, elbows delicately balancing at its edge, her long legs peeking out from underneath the table into the aisle.

"Famous?" she started while he spoke, still listening intently. "I never heard of you -"

"Unless I want.. no.. not worth trying dat," he concluded, which inspired her to purse her lips and raise her eyebrows curiously.

"Unless you want what?" Like a cat, her eyes scanned over him as if looking for some sort of clue, a sideways smile gave her sudden curiosity away. "C'mon, tell me!"

Instead, he moved on, which would have inspired a laugh and some playful banter, had he not said what he said. While inwardly it sparked her imagination and she was off running, she wouldn't let him have that satisfaction. Instead, Evelyn's posture became rigid and her expression grew serious.

"Listen, mac," she began, the tone of her voice suddenly flat and no-nonsense. "I don't know who you think I am, but if you think I'm the kinda girl that goes nuts over guys who think they're the bees knees, you're all wet." She closed her eyes and sighed, wondering if she was a little harsh on him. After all, she was a flapper; she had been modest when she told him she 'sang'. She couldn't turn back now, though, and when she opened her eyes once more, she made sure to avoid his gaze.

aeleon
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:01 am

Remy laughed. Looking at her, his cheeks rested in his hands. He notived she wasn't looking directly at him. "Cherie, you assume. I don't t'ink anyt'in' about you other dan how beautiful you look, and dat you mus' be a good singer. I was offerin' to giv' you some money ta sing for me...dat's all." He sat up, and took his elbows off the table. His grin was gone, his expression now sad. "I'm sorry Miss Evelyn, I shouldn't asked a question like dat.." His face expression changed again to a cute smile. " However, I will ask da proper way dis time. What would you say ta dinner at a ritzy joint?"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:06 am

Johnny took the paper and said, "Thank you Miss Muirenn." And with that, he was quickly out of her office and outside. He looked down at the paper, and noticed that the adress was on the other side of this section of the city. "Great.." John said to himself as he started walking.

As he walked, Johnny thought to himself as to exactly how he'd get this crate of 'juice' back. 'Hmm, well I could just break into wherever it is, grab it, and run as fast as I can back... But that'd probably be too sloppy, as she said. I could, well... Dammit, I'll just have to wait and see exactly what kind of business this is, then go from there...' Johnny thought to himself, as he kept on his way.

A while later, about fifteen or twenty minutes later, Johnny arrived on the street the adress was on. A couple blocks later, he was standing outside of the business, a butcher's shop. Johnny walked down to the corner of the street, to survey the building in a casual manner. 'Hmm, alright... I could grab a crate from somewhere, and head to the back and gain entrance that way... But if they're hiding hooch, they aint gonna stash it where just anyone can see it.. Probably in an office, the manager's office.. Hey, I can say I have a letter for the manager!' Johnny almost gave himself a pat on the back, but realized he'd have time for that later after he got done with his job. He quickly searched his pockets, and found an old, dirty envelope. He stood on the corner for a minute, as a few people walked by, and when a wealthier looking man started walking by he called out to him. "Excuse me, sir!" Johnny said, waving. "Yes son, do you need something?" The man asked, eyeing Johnny with a bit of an inquisitive look. "Yes sir, would you happen to have a pen or pencil I could borrow?" The man smiled and said, "Well sure my boy, let me give you a pencil.. Have plenty more so you go ahead and keep it!" The man handed Johnny a pencil with a smile, and as he walked off Johnny said to him, "Thank you sir!" Johnny then pressed the envelope against the side of the building, and messily jotted down a random name. It was most indecipherable, so even if someone took a good look at it, you wouldn't be able to see exactly WHO'S name it was. Johnny then entered the butcher's shop.

As Johnny entered, a young man, around his own age, looked up from a piece of meat he was cutting into strips and said, "Good afternoon, can I help ya?" Johnny just casually walked up to him and said, "Yes, I have a letter for the owner. Is he here right now?" The young man looked at him and said, "No, he's out doing some business, but if you'd like I can hold it for him." Johnny took a step back and feigned a cautious look and said, "Uhh, no, sorry I can't do that.. It's a very important letter, and I'm really not supposed to even leave it unattended. 'Sposed to give it directly to him... But shoot, I got alot of other deliveries to make already, and I'm close to falling behind..." Johnny turned around a minute and took a few steps, then turned around and stepped back to where he was, trying to put out a very concerned and worried look. "God if I make anymore late deliveries this week, I'm going to lose this job!" Johnny nearly yelled the last part, unsettling the young man on the other side of the counter. "Uhmm, well... I suppose I could point you to his office. You could leave it on his desk, he'll get it for sure then! And no one else goes in there, so you won't have to worry about it being stolen!" Johnny looked up at him, and let a small smile crawl onto his face. "Thanks pal, but, are you sure that's ok? I mean, it is HIS office..." Johnny said, looking down to the floor for a minute. The young guy came around to the other side of the counter and said, "Oh don't worry. So long as you're quick he'll never know, I'll just say I took it up there, he won't be too mad at me for that. Besides it'd be a shame if I was the reason you lost your job. Go on, up the stairs and to the right, it's ok." Johnny looked at him and smiled again, saying, "I really owe you one pal!" And with that, Johnny was heading up the stairs and toward the office.

After going upstairs, Johnny made his way into the office and quickly searched the place. He looked in the closet, under the desk, in the desk, and found nothing. "Shit!" Johnny said under his breath, taking the room in fully. "Where could he hide it..." Johnny mused to himself, looking behind a few curtains and the like. Johnny then looked toward the couch, and thought, 'It's under the couch I bet!' So, Johnny rushed over and quickly pushed the couch away from the wall. He found nothing under the couch, but heard rattling bottles when he moved the couch. "Aha! Under the cushions, sneaky bastard..." Johnny said as he tore the cushions off, and saw that there'd been an opening made into the frame of the couch under the cushions. Johnny retrieved the small crate, but then wondered how he'd get it out of the building. He looked out the window, and saw that it had a fire escape. 'Perfect!' Johnny thought, rushing toward the window and opening it, then setting the crate on the little ledge next to the ladder. Johnny shut the window, and went back downstairs. Passing the guy he nodded and said, "Thanks alot buddy, you just made my day!" And with that, was out the door and heading toward the alley.

Johnny quickly scaled the ladder, grabbed the crate, and climbed down. Johnny, supremely happy with himself, carried the common looking crate toward Miss Muirenn's office. "Wow..." Johnny said aloud, "I can't believe I actually did something like that..." He continued on his way, hoping he'd done enough to please Fiona.

Axle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:29 am

As he spoke, Evelyn turned none but her gaze to catch his, her face still angled away from his. She tried to remain serious, but his apology seemed so sincere that it softened the reflections in her eyes, and as he proposed what she considered a 'date,' Evelyn couldn't help but smile. "I like this way much better," she responded after a moment of silence. "I'd say 'copacetic'." She held her hand out, her fingers delicately fanned out across the space between them. "Shake on it? When and where?"

aeleon
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:17 pm

Remy smiled. "How 'bout dat ritzy joint down dat street, an' tomorrow night around 8. You can count on moi, cherie." He reached out and shook Evelyn's hand gentlely, before kissing it again. He finished the cup of coffee given to him by the waitress. He left money and a 20% for a tip. "Well cherie, when you are done, would ya like an escort to where you were goin' ?" Hmm...how am I gonna hide from both of dem dat I'm dating da other..?..Hopefully dey don't know eachother....

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:38 pm

Fiona was just leaving the Muirenn office building when she encountered, once more, her weasel.
"Hello, pet." She greeted him, crossing her arms as she waited once more for juicy news.
"Hello, Lady Luck!" The slimy creature grinned, eyes flicking back and forth to be sure there were no extra ears. "Got some bad news for ya!"
"Bad news." Fiona's mouth pulled into the hint of a frown. "Explain."
"Well...'member 'ow I told ya, th'other day...Remy Bruyere's gotta soft spot for the dames?"
"Yes, I'm working that angle right now." She nodded.
"Oh, well...you'd best quit workin' it, 'cause he's already got 'imself some sweet li'l thing ta squeeze at night!" And out from the grimy pocket came a roll of film. Once flattened, it revealed several photo negatives, each of some couple in a cafe.
Fiona took the negatives and held them up to the light, sighing a bit as she recognized the handsome, recently shaven face of Remy Bruyere.
"Yeah...looks like the game's up, then." She was not so much concerned over competition for the dick's affections, as she was concerned over what he would discovere while working two angles at once. Which he most undoubtedly thought he was doing.
This called for a change of tactic.
After slipping her informant a pinch of dough, she continued her effort to leave the work place. This time, she was stopped by the sight of Johnny, carrying a crate. She grinned feintly.
"Well, hello there, delivery man."

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:30 pm

Fiona yawned, stretching out. It had been a long day.
Johnny had earned himself a spot under her wing. She had promised further work when it came up, she just had yet to think of what, exactly, she'd have him doing. She could send him out as a rumrunner...that was a job that took quite a lot of finesse, despite it's lower shelf reputation. But to her knowledge, all of those positions were taken care of. Perhaps she would send him out as a Muirenn family 'diplomat.' She herself had done this for several years...sneaking around in the dark with a gun to silence opposition, and such things. He certainly didn't have the build to be a strongman, like Anvil...but thinking twice, she pondered as to whether or not he had the stomach for bloodier work. Well, time would tell.
And then there was the business with Remy Bruyere. It was a huge disapointment, really. She had looked forward to using his badge to her advantage. But certain rules had been set, and glancing down at the printout that featured the Cajun dick and the lovely singer from Shin's place, she knew they had been broken. Or at least they were going to be. Either way, she didn't have time or patience to deal with even the most delicious of spoiled meals. So, tucking the damning picture back into her low cut jacket, she continued on her way to Bruyere's office.
There was a new janitor in the lower level, so the story of a keyless wife worked once more. She was led up, allowed in, and casually settled herself back into the chair behind the desk, crossing her legs and waiting. She had once more donned some of her more alluring clothes...if he was distracted, this would go all the more smoothly.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:53 pm

Remy looked at his watch. He jumped at the time, his face a bit confused. He had killed quite a bit of time with this girl. Well, dis was a nice meetin',... but I got ta get ready to go out with Fiona...I got ta look presentable...an' not smell like sweat an' apples....

"Actually cherie, I can't escort you...I hav' a bit of unfinished business. My deepest apologies...I owe you one escort service...an' maybe a couple others." He put on his cute Cajun smile, hoping his charm would allow that last part of the comment to pass. He waved, leaving the cafe, and walking through the less crowded streets. He had a paranoid feeling, like he was being watched. He wouldn't doubt a smart jane like Fi would send a rat to watch a dick like himself. Well, unless I can find who it is, dis won't matter t'inkin' 'bout it. I need ta watch what I do if dere is som'one watchin' moi....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remy checked his door. ...Unlocked....dis isn't good...could be old "amis an' amies"... He calmed himself ..Or it's jus' Fi It wasn't something Remy was ever happy to see when he was paying attention. He had many enemies him his line of work, and it wasn't unheard of to find a thug waiting for him. He opened the door to see Fi as he had hoped. Better yet, she was in another dress.

Remy grinned as he walked in. "Bonjour cherie. Ya mus' like ol' Remy ta keep comin' here. I hav' ta clean up an' change, so if you would like ta join moi an' do other activities...." He sat in the chair next to his desk, staring at her. I wonder what she'd look like in a night gown...or better yet, a nurse costume....

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:28 pm

Fiona flashed him her most alluring smile yet. "Hello Bruyere."
Her fingers began drumming softly against each other. "Actually, I was just thinking that you might like some company.."
She slipped out from behind the desk, sauntering over to his side. She settled herself against the desk across from him. "You seemed so...downhearted when you left."

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!