Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Hotsy Totsy Twenties

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Hotsy Totsy Twenties

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:17 pm

Remy new there was a reason he liked this doll. " Is dat a promise..? I don't need money, nor do I need power, but da last option sounds quite...appealing, cherie." Remy was loosing his focas. It happens, but not very much for him, after all, he was the master detective here. Damnit, she's gonna be in your head if dis keeps up, an' dat won't fair well for ol' Remy ...
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:47 pm

Fiona smirked once more, seeing the detective begin to slip. Dangle the right bait, and even the most seasoned of fish would get hooked eventually.
"Well, if you ain't satisfied with juicy information, and you don't need money or power.." She slipped off the desk, strolling over and sliding casually onto his lap. "..you might as well be getting something you want.."
Quite suddenly, she stood, ruffling his hair. "Besides, that cute li'l french accent of yours is just the berries."
Smirking, she strolled towards the door.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:08 am

Remy smiled, and couldn't speak as she slid on his lap. He could think however. Oui, OUI, OUI, OUI OUI!!! I SHOULD GET "SOMETIN' "!!! He kept his smile as she ruffled his hair and stood. " Da berries huh? I do try my best, cherie." as Fiona walked towards the door, he added one thing. "I'll see ya tomorrow." At the same time, one thought replayed in Remy's head. She has the hook in moi, she tricked da trickster....

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:23 am

Not looking back, she lifted one hand in a casual wave. "Tomorrow."
As she exited, strolling down the hallways of the apartment, she couldn't fight the self-impressed smile from her face. That little meeting had gone far better than she had expected. The whole way back to her own apartment, she found herself thinking about all the useful things that could be done with her new 'friend.' She would slip him information about other families...competition...he would arrest them, and be given the credit for taking down criminals. This would in turn clear a path for her own family to...sell a lot of houses.
Stepping into the brisk air, she realized that she had left her jacket. Oh, well. A little memento for the handsome detective. She grinned as she thought about the feel of his ruffled hair...then shook her head, banishing the thought. Business before pleasure, always. It was how she had gotten herself to such a high rung on the ladder.
There was no real place for women in the world of professional crime. So she had made one for herself.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:30 pm

Remy had lost that game...or did he..? As soon as Fiona left, Remy finished the wine, and ran straight for the bathroom. He stripped and threw himself into the bathtub, turing on the water. She had moi on a hook...she could hav' done anytin' if I kept blindly listenin', and startin' at her body....Remy turned off the running water, submerging in the water. I wonder how much I got ta her...?...

After about 30 minutes, Remy stepped out of the tub, and passed out on the floor.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:23 am

The next morning, Fiona slid out of bed, rubbing at bleary eyes. Running around all night to gin joints would take its effect on even the savviest drinker. After splashing her face with water, she indulged in a quick bath, cleansing the previous night's adventures from her skin. Out of the tub and into her chic work clothes, careful with each detail. Every button done crisply, tie knotted nicely. In her position, appearance could play a weighty part in any one deal.
Dressed, cleaned and sobered, Fiona strode down the streets towards her family's offices, checking her pocket watch for the time. Mustn't be late for her appointment with Johnny.
As she walked, she considered when next to approach Remy Bruyere. She was quite certain she had that delic-gullible man half wrapped around her little finger...but it was going to take some work to secure the deal. As much as she had mocked the pretty singer the other day, even she admitted that sometimes the only way to snag a good thing was to show a little leg. This might have bothered her, if she didn't also know that she could have just killed him if the mood struck her.
Stepping into her family 'office,' she nodded at the burly doorman, hung her coat on the rack, and headed to her own personal room. In it, there was a desk, two sturdy chairs in front of it and one comfy chair behind. A filing cabinet, a bookshelf filled with Shakespeare and various other poetry, and a small tree. The tree was growing particularly well, probably being raised on a very special 'fertilizer.' Just your run-of-the-mill real estate agent's office.
She slid herself behind the desk, examining a handful of papers that had been left there. Information, numbers, nothing highly telling..

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:57 pm

Remy left his drunken induced rest on the floor of his bathroom. He lifted his head slowly, his saliva sticking to the floor like a sticky goo. He felt like shit, but most do with a hangover, regardless of how small.
"Uhhh....Je deteste le matin." He pushed himself up off the floor, and dusted himself off before turning the bathtub on, and jumping back in. "Well, I hav' ta meet da lovely Fiona later taday. I hav' ta pass for a "businessman" den." He took out his razor and shavingcream, and cut the stubble from his face. Then after cleaning himself enough for his skin to burn if he continued, he jumped out of the bath, and went to get dressed.
"No trench coat today, Remy." He said staring at his clothes. He finally picked a white button up shirt, a blue pair of pants, a blue tie, and a blue and black striped button up vest. He placed a blue fedora on his head before he walked out the door to go for some breakfast.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:23 am

After a few hours of going over boring numbers and facts, Fiona sighed, sitting back and loosening the tie around her neck a bit. Sometimes, she missed her days running around and bumping off pikers. Running from the fuzz, celebrating a successful hit...
As her mind began to wonder, she absent mindedly balanced and twirled a coin on her knuckles, a diversion she had developed for herself when her mind wasn't doing what it was supposed to.
She flipped out her pocket watch once more. Too early for Johnny to arrive. If he was going to. Too early for a justified lunch break.
With another quiet sigh, she leaned back in her chair and stared at the papers, willing them to just hurry up and read themselves. Then, shaking her head, she pushed herself upright, diving back into the sheet-work. If she was ever going to inherit a real piece of company, she was going to have to discipline herself a little better with this irritating, useless bits of smashed up wood and ink stains.
Paperwork.
Forcing herself through the dreadful stuff, she resisted the urge to once more check her watch, begging fate for a distraction.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:22 am

Remy walked out of the food joint he was at, full, and ready to drink. He pulled out his notes, looking for the adress of Fiona's work....Come on....come on...dere!.. Remy found the adress, and headed off in the direction it said. Finally finding the place, he knocked on the door....

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:32 am

Johnny awoke the next morning, and checked the little clock by the side of his bed. He had an hour before his meeting with Fiona, but got up anyways to get ready. He dug through a small trunk he had, which contained two extra shirts and a pair of nice, black trousers. The other two shirts and pants were usually for 'nice' events, such as dinner with a girl (Though that rarely happened), church events such as Christmas and Easter, and well, whenever he wanted to dress nice. He put the trousers on, then put on a nice long sleeve shirt, though it was more like a thinnish sweater. It was a dark red color. Satisfied that his clothes looked nice, Johnny walked to his small bathroom area and used a bit of water and a comb to push his hair back. After it dried, it'd stay relatively in place, but be a tad loose. Giving him a relaxed, but still serious look. Johnny put his shoes on, grabbed the last few cigarettes from his dresser, and walked out of his building. He pulled the business card and little clover (Sorry if I got the pin wrong, I'm really tired and too lazy to go back and check at the moment :P), seeing that the address was a little ways from his apartment. 'Good thing I left early.' Johnny thought to himself as he continued.

Johnny arrived at the building about twenty minutes later, with just over ten minutes till his meeting with Fiona. He walked through the doors, and inside was stopped by a big man. "What's your business here today, sir?" The big man asked. John pulled the card out and showed him, saying, "I have a meeting with Fiona." The man eyed him a minute, then the card, then handed it back to him saying, "Right through there. If there're problems though, you'll be removed from the premesis." Johnny nodded, and made his way toward Fiona's office. He walked up to the door, and knocked three times, and waited for her to ok him to enter.

OOC: Jade feel free to God mod me into your office and through the beginning of the convo if you want :) Don't wanna hold things up because I might not be able to log on much tomorrow and I'm goin to bed soon.
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to achieve anything. -My attitude on life-

Axle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:16 am

Fiona was nearly to the point of folding her work papers into airplanes, which would have been a terrible thing to do, when she heard a knock at the door. She jumped to her feet, took a few hurried steps...then stopped herself, remembering her composure. Straightening herself up, she reached over and casually opened the door.
"Yes?" Her eyes were cool as they gazed through the opened door at Johnny. "Oh, Mr. Duvick. And here I was thinking you weren't coming. Come in."
She led him into the room, setting him at one of the chairs across the desk, and just as she was sliding into the chair behind it, another knock came at her door.
"Miss Fiona, you've got yourself another guest."
"What?" Irritation simmered beneath her blue eyes.
"Some dick, says he has an appointment. He ain't got your pin, though."
She paused, about to tell the sixpack behind the door to just toss whoever it was out on his rear, then stopped. It was probably Remy, and she certainly didn't want to chase him away. Yet. However, she was just starting an interview that had actually been scheduled. With the foxy Remy around, how could she know what the ambitious Johnny would say or do? Then, of course, a new idea struck her.
Smiling, she settled into her chair.
"Let him in. Be polite." She looked to Johnny, chin resting in one hand on the desk. "Say, Duvick...how do you feel about a little test? How's your acting?"

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:10 pm

Remy laughed as the man at the front desk had a change of tone. "I'm glad you see it my way, Monsieur. Merci." He said cheerfully. He opened the door to find the lovely Fiona with another guest. He wondered if she would notice he was clean and wearing glad rags opposed to the normal dirty and unshaven appearance he had on a daily basis "Salute Cherie, looking rather beautiful today, but who's your pal?" He pointed his thumb in the man's direction as he walked past him, and took a seat at the desk.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:02 pm

Fiona chuckled slightly, eyes sweeping approvingly over the cleaned up detective.
"Why, thank you, Bruyere. And this is my associate, Mr. Duvick. He's just started up with us recently, and we expect great things from him. In real estate."
She leaned forward a bit, folding her hands neatly on the desk. "May I interest you gentlemen in a beverage?"
She stood, walking over to the drink cart in the corner. Apple juice in a fancy bottle, of course..on the off chance that she were to be given a visit from someone like Remy. Filling two glasses, she strolled back over and placed one in front of each man.
"So, detective.." She took great care to casually brush against Remy as she passed. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:00 pm

Remy grinned as she brushed up against him. Dis is gonna become a battle of sex appeal... "Dat depends, which part of you is pleasured at da moment?" He leaned back into his chair. "You said ta meet you tomorrow, so I did..... Did ya t'ink ol' Remy would leave a doll like you waitin' instead of pleasurin' you?" Remy wondered if this comment would anger her, or throw her like she was trying to throw him. Actually, I got a better idea dan trying ta t'row her.... As long as she t'inks she is holdin' moi on a leash....

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:43 pm

Fiona paused slightly, attempting to hide a smile behind her own glass. Clearly, his wits stuck around a while longer when he didn't have the distraction of a form fitting, bosom revealing dress around. Well, what was the fun in winning an already won fight?
"Actually, I'm glad you're here. You see, I recently came across a most interesting bit of information.." She set her glass down, reaching up and tucking a bit of hair back into place. "Mr. Duvick, will you give us a moment?"
She smiled sweetly as Johnny exited, likely glad to leave the battlefield.
Once he was gone, she continued speaking, lazily undoing her top button and fanning herself as though overly warm. "I know you're new in town, but have you heard of the Blue Lobster? Real swanky place, best seafood in New York."
She undid another button with a soft sigh, reaching over to take a drink. "Any how, there's a certain waitress there...name of Candy, or something along those lines. Real doll, got fans all over. One in particular is a young dandy you might be interested in meeting...the way I hear, he's got connections...strong connections. Some sort of drug work, or some other nonsense."
Another button, and she ceased fanning herself, giving him a sidelong look. "The way I hear, this young man works his bits of business when Candy, or whatever her name is, is around to stare at. Usually around this time of week...around eight. Of course, rumors only hold so much weight, right?"
She smirked slightly settling herself more comfortably in her chair.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:11 pm

It was clear to Remy how she was playing. She wants ta win me over like a personal pet... Well, I won't complain playin' dat part He grinned, looking at her chest as she relaxed in her seat. It's better if I give inta it, den she'll t'ink I'm beat.... His face turned a shade of red, something he learned to hold off in most cases, after all, a dick can't look like he's tripping over himself for a jane.

"Well t'anks fer da information, cherie...I notice you're hot...I don't suppose you wolud like ta take a bath,... I was goin' to when I got home tanight, but I wouldn't mind now." He gave her a sly look. Dis is a test of who she is really. Most self-respectin' women, or women who aren't desperate for somet'in' would smack me right about now...

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:22 pm

Fiona reacted with surprising calm. She reached over, grabbed her glass, and threw its appley contents into Remy's clean shaven face.
"There you are. All bathed and ready to go." Then she reached over and retrieved the glass she had given to him, bringing it to her own lips and taking a swift drink. She then leaned back once more, looking to him as though nothing had happened.
"So then, was there anything else you needed?"

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:38 pm

Luckly for Remy, not too much of the apple juice got on his clothes, and it acted as a rather nice aftershave. He licked the area around his lips.." Mmm...Merci cherie, dat tastes good.... It also smells nice." Well, she doesn't seem ta be desperate... He collected himself back into his normal grinning face."Well cherie, I hav' several needs, but I'm sure you're not to willin' ta fullfil dem on da job....I would also invite you ta lunch, but you seem a little busy, an' you got him to talk to at the moment." He stood, placing his hat on his head, and went for the door. "Bonne Journee, cherie."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:51 pm

Fiona smirked as she watched him exit. "Dinner."
She spoke suddenly, looking to her papers. "Tomorrow, nine o'clock. At the Blue Lobster. I'll be there, come if you wish. Au revoir."
It would likely have been frowned upon, if it became known that she was inviting a lawman to dinner. But she was entertained by this little game, and still had much to gain from it. At the moment, she was still quite certain that she had him inching under her thumb. He ha come to her, after all. But there was no sense in continuing an uncertain thing...she would have to dazzle him into submission. A true business plan.
The most enjoyable way he had licked his lips had nothing to do with it.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:06 pm

The next morning, Evelyn's style would change so drastically that she would hardly be recognizable. Her hair was still starkly cut and heavy like a velvet curtain across her forehead and scraping her shoulders, but very much unlike last night, today it was perhaps the darkest aesthetic piece on her. Her eye makeup was light and her lips matte, and on her gracious figure was a white sundress. It had a leafy, vine-y floral pattern, and its skirt billowed out from underneath the thick, pink satin ribbon that wrapped around the dress's tailored empire waist and was tied off into a bow in the back. Her shoes, still six inches high, were white this time, close-toed, conservative. She walked up broadway, a medium-sized purse slung over her right shoulder, a lustful sway impossible to conserve in her stride.
As you recall, you know I love to show off,
But you never thought that I would take it this far.
What do you know?

Fancy a Butcher's?

aeleon
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!