Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Hunger Games-esque

The Hunger Games-esque

a part of “The Hunger Games-esque”, a fictional universe by ColorMeCrimson.

Twentyfour tributes are reaped into the arena, only one comes out. Battle each other for the chance to live and obtain glory, and may the odds be ever in your favor. (NO LONGER ACCEPTING)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Hunger Games-esque”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Hunger Games-esque

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BubbleYum on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:01 am

I was going to plan my death...but lets just see I don't want to be the first person dead...maybe the 7th or something I dunno.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BubbleYum
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:00 pm

ALRIIIIIIGHT EVERYONE! :D
I got my laptop back and I finished the maps! I will be working on the first post......as soon as I am done writing this!
BUM. BUM. BUM.
Remember, I want every character to post their starting post before anyone posts a second. This way, everyone has a chance to get off their circle and have a chance at the supplies! If you post a second, I will ask you to remove it. If you don't, I will. And then you won't get to save it somewhere to use it later. :( SAD FACE. Ahem, I post back in here with details regarding the initial post after I am done with it to explain anything that might come off foggy. ^-^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spazmatical on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:26 pm

I am ready. This shall be amazing, that is if nobody randomly drops off as some people do.
WHY ARE YOU READING THIS!?!?

Spazmatical
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:04 pm

Alright guys, BEGIN!!!! :DDD
Its under the Panem Arena in 'Places'.
HAVE AT IT!!!
Please ask anything you don't understand. ^-^

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:08 pm

How long should our first post be? I'm just going start by writing the beginning of the gong and Helena running towards the swamp and leave it there to wait for other people to post.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:43 am

Everybodys posts are looking really good so far! :D Im so glad you all are liking it so much.
One quick thing, though. I see a good many people talking about taking 'bags' or 'packs' and I just wanted to clear something up. There are NO BACKPACKS, simply weapons strewn about. A backpack would be considered a 'supply', which you would have to find in the mine. Its important that no one has any magically appearing backpacks! XD Sorry if I didn't make that quite clear, guys. My bbbbbb.

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:06 am

Just wondering who are we waiting on? If we can just give them a little buzz so we can then continue. =)

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:43 am

We are currently waiting on two people, both of which have been informed that their 36 hour deadline is coming up. Jeez! :P

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:51 am

Haha. I'm sorry! So, so so so so sorry! It's just this is my first RP and I guess i'm just waaaaay too excited =P

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ligentagin on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:54 am

Adantas this is my first that may actually GO SOMEWHERE. I'm super excited too and have checked in about fifty times today to see our progress :P

Ligentagin
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:05 am

Haha! That is awesome and I think I've beat you there. I have been on and off all day checking this thing. I swear it's so addictive. I can't wait till we can write more =D

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grumpy-Converse on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:53 am

Okaay, sorry abou the whole 'scythe' thing :) I've edited my post so she only picked up the arrows.

EDIT:
This is in response to the thing posted in Activity, but is OOC :L
Sorry, I didn't know to hold off my post :/
It looks like I'm doing everything wrong... but, anyway, if you want I can delete my post.
Zayne Malik. Niall Horan. Liam Payne. Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. One Direction <3

Watch These...

One
Two
Three

And Fall In Love.

(Oh, and Louis... I eat carrots.)

Grumpy-Converse
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ligentagin on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:03 pm

It's fine I think :) The scythe part needed to be corrected but I think other than that we are all good :)

Ligentagin
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:31 pm

Its okay, Grumpy. :) You are not the only one to do it. I swear, Ive sent out SO many emails. XD
Alright, my lovelies, this is the moment you have been waiting for! Seeing as we are only waiting on one person now and has not even responded to my PM despite it showing he was online it is now deemed FAIR GAME TO POST AGAIN!!! Recognize that challenges are now beginning and someone will die by the end of day one. Someone of you guys. >:D However, if the guy who hasn't posted doesn't show up by midnight tonight, it will just be him. No tolerance for those who ditch and leave. This is day four of the first post being up (I think), and I give 72 hours!! Grumble grumble.

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:16 am

First challenge UP!
First tribute DEAD!
You can probably assume who it is, but if not it will be in the sky tonight! :D

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:28 am

Just a question. What did you think of what's happening to Helena? Any other challenge? Should I make a snake attack her or leave her tired, hungry, thirsty and a little more than nervous for the morning! So we have snakes and rats so far! Yikes. I am guess that unless we get to a mine quickly we will be overrun with creatures wanting to eat us. So should I do one more post of her up on the surface the next morning, maybe run into another tribute ;) and then on the post after find a mine?

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:15 pm

I personally thought the rats addition was a wonderful idea, especially considering I was already planning to put the snakes in and logically they had to already be eating something and thats the perfect diet for them!
But as for Helena, considering she is already damaged and in a tree, I don't think the snakes would find her. I mean, she isn't making noise or in their path and the snakes aren't TRYING to find people, people are just in their way. But I was planning on the mines getting revealed as of the next 'day' in the arena. Which, after the snake attack I was planning on doing the midnight death sequence and then ending the day.

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:45 am

Sounds good! My plan is that I will post a big one like I just did every time you do.

So glad that you like the rats. I wasn't sure if you would approve because I know you already have stuff planned.

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:25 pm

Additions are welcome, its not that strict. XD It eases all the stuff I have to come up with! :D

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:14 am

Hey guys I'm going to be traveling today so I wont be able to post untill late tonight, if at all. Sorry for the inconvience :(

edit: looks like ive got internet for a bit :)

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!