Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Hunger Games-esque

The Hunger Games-esque

a part of “The Hunger Games-esque”, a fictional universe by ColorMeCrimson.

Twentyfour tributes are reaped into the arena, only one comes out. Battle each other for the chance to live and obtain glory, and may the odds be ever in your favor. (NO LONGER ACCEPTING)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Hunger Games-esque”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Hunger Games-esque

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:42 pm

Hi!
General reminders:
Death count means its midnight, in order to keep a sense of time so everyones on the same page.
OOC posting please please stay in OOC. It can prove distracting for others. :)
The swamp water is NOT drinkable (duh!). Therefore, no one has found a source of water yet.
Day two means you all ARE THIRSTY AND HUNGRY unless your character does something about it.
As for sponsor packages, I guess I have yet to address that.
Here it is.
No packages right now.
The final SEVEN people alive will be granted to ability to receive packages, but they are limited to either two packages of one serving of bread or one package of a meal for one person excluding beverages.
The final FOUR will have the ability to receive one more package, which will be decided closer to that time

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:30 am

ALSO!
Since the midnight post is up, that means it is time for the next day posts to begin! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ligentagin on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:43 pm

Sorry, my group is moving a little slow (probably because I'm the antagonist-writer that is dragging everything out...lol) but Ill try to wrap it up in my next post - I'll write it when I get home today :P

Ligentagin
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:13 pm

Sorry I won't be able to post till this evening. So frustrated because I had written a really good post but was not quite finished. I went to hibernate my laptop but I pushed log out instead and lost all that I wrote! AHHHHHH. ='(
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 pm

hey guys, sorry for being slow on the posting i'm on vaca and have limited access to computers , i didn't time jump yet because i wanted to move Ethan and Cateline into the safety of the trees, also i wanted to clear it with writteninsliverink :)

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ligentagin on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:57 am

Girls in my group - if you choose to follow Britty, you can just start the next post with them having walked all night if you want, after mentioning or not mentioning your reaction to the seal showing up at midnight. - we need to catch up to the others in our *second* day...lol we seem to be lagging a few "hours" behind :P

Ligentagin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:37 pm

has anyone seen or heard from writteninsliverink? admittedly i'm anxious to keep going :)

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:52 am

It doesn't have to be a long post but I think we should all be on the same timeline. Helena's already on the next day and I wasn't sure when or how we should find a mine shaft as there is only three entrances. Just wondering.

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BubbleYum on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:04 pm

Ugh...this is moving way too fast for me..just post that I died killed by a wild animal or something... This is moving superb fast.

BubbleYum
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:28 pm

So does that mean that BubbleYum and the guy who plays axel will be killed? Leaving us with 11 tributes left.

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Guess so...

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:28 pm

Wow, it's been a while since anyone has posted... What's going on? D:

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Not much unfortunately.

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ligentagin on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:46 am

I know for me, it has been a SUPER busy week. But I have tried to relevantly post every day anyways. I'm more or less just waiting on the people in my group to continue to post. And I was waiting for the moderator to let us know who has died, or who has found a mine, or send out more challenges, etc.

Ligentagin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:52 pm

Well hopefully this rp IS still going cause it was just starting to get interesting... *sigh* this seems to always happen with a lot of the rps I'm in.

akjadestar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:09 am

Well why don't we all PM Crimson to tell him to get a move on! because I sure as hell want to see who wins!

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:33 am

I really want to continue here but I'm with silver's charie so
i feel like i cant do much of anything until she posts...

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grumpy-Converse on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:43 pm

I was waiting until T1ra posted ut she doesn't seem to be so...
Zayne Malik. Niall Horan. Liam Payne. Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. One Direction <3

Watch These...

One
Two
Three

And Fall In Love.

(Oh, and Louis... I eat carrots.)

Grumpy-Converse
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:11 pm

Yep, I'm waiting on Crimson or bridgette...

akjadestar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Alright, guys. I apologize for my extended absence! I can go on and on about why but I thought Id just skip that part and go to the fixing. Mmkay? Alright. So I was already setting up to kill BubbleYum's character, RainbowFace, and Spazmatical, since they haven't posted anything since their initial ones. If I need to axe more, thats fine. The character by Ashtonwolf (Axel) is already dead, I just haven't updated the front page. I am about to put mine up. Its fine if you all want to find mines by yourselves, I see Adantas already has. Thats perfectly fine. :) Sorry again.

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!