Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Hunters and the Hunted

The Hunters and the Hunted

a part of “The Hunters and the Hunted”, a fictional universe by TinkMumu.

When the humans find out where the Supernaturals are hiding, will they hunt them to extinction?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Hunters and the Hunted”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Hunters and the Hunted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tamilist1 on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:51 am

Hey Tink! Can I call you that? I was wondering if I could reserve the demon slot? It seems like a really fun character to play :D Demons have always fascinated me so I'm very excited for the chance to play this type of character!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tamilist1
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:03 pm

stealthpanther wrote:may I be a merman/mermaid?

Reservation made ! (:

catgirl wrote:hi, can I please reserve the fallen angel? I'll work on her as soon as you approve. Thanks!

Reservation made ! (:

Thundergod1020 wrote:Permission to reserve a male Hunter? I can send in the sheet first if need be!

Reservation made ! (:

Tamilist1 wrote:Hey Tink! Can I call you that? I was wondering if I could reserve the demon slot? It seems like a really fun character to play :D Demons have always fascinated me so I'm very excited for the chance to play this type of character!

Reservation made ! (: And yes, OF COURSE, you may call me Tink ! :3

I'm so happy that this is filling so fast ! :D
Add me ! ^^ <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kamibito on Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:15 pm

TinkMumu wrote:
Kamibito wrote:I was gonna take the lycanthrope

The Lycanthrope has already been taken. If you want, you could be the elf and be a Lythari. They are Wood/Forest elves that have the ability to transform into wolves. :3 The difference between them and lycanthropes is that they keep their mind and sanity and don't lose control. (: Lemme know !

Well, I like lycanthropes. So can I play a hunter that is ...... Blah blah blah

Kamibito
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:19 pm

Alrighty. I'll reserve a Hunter spot for you. (:

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:20 pm

Can I reserve the Witch spot?

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:23 pm

reserved :3

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boultinator93 on Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:43 pm

May I reserve the vampire slot please. Also can I make it so that its not neccesarily that the character cant come out in the day but maybe their powers are stronger at night or they find it harder to do regular things out in sunlight. Also what setting is this, is it modern or more of a medieval sort of thing because a couple of the characters looked more medieval.

boultinator93
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:55 pm

The setting is supposedly modern, but since it's fantasy, I guess it doesn't really matter too much lol
it can be whatever
I'll reserve the Vamp spot for you, and yes it's whatever your take is on it.

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:48 pm

I think I shall take a Hunter as well, FC: Alak Tarr/ Jesse Rath ^_^
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:17 pm

Alrighty :D WHOA a MALE character for Malice ?? ;D

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:37 pm

I KNOW Right! lol Shocking xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:37 pm

NOTE: As soon as more character sheets come in, we will begin posting :D I'd like 3-5 more character sheets before I make the first post, so get on it ! ^-^ I'm excited :D

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:43 pm

I'm going to start posting for the Supernaturals, so for now, only Supernaturals may post (if you have your character sheet in ! if not, chop chop ;D ). When we get more of the Hunter sheets in and reservations, I will start the Hunters.

!!!!IMPORTANT!!!!
Make sure you post in the Wilderness for the Supernaturals.
Later on, the posts for Hunters will take place in the Towns.
Then once both have started, whenever the Supernaturals and Hunters come in contact with each other, those posts will take place in the Common Grounds.

Thanks and happy roleplaying~ ! :3

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:00 am

Yay!

Just a heads up, the picture I use for each post will tell you what form Shaylee is in :)
Say that you love me,
even if it's not true
And say that this storm,
is just passing through.

And baby, tell me you're not leaving
That it's just the rainy season

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:13 am

Sweetiebelle wrote:Yay!

Just a heads up, the picture I use for each post will tell you what form Shaylee is in :)

Awesome ! Sounds good. :3

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boultinator93 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:17 pm

Im really sorry but im going to have to pull out, work have just told me over the next few weeks im going to be getting a lot of shifts so I really cant do it, im really really sorry

boultinator93
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:07 pm

That's alright; I understand. (:

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:18 pm

I think I'll get started on making that elf character if it's still available. :)

Would you prefer male or female? (I'm thinking female but I can do either.)
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:24 pm

Well check to see the male to female ratio in the characters tab and decide from there. Just so we have a moderately even amount.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:52 pm

That would point me towards a female but since we still have a lot of reserved roles and some of them don't list as male or female in the description I want to know what TinkMumu thought since she's the creator of the roleplay, ya know :)

I'm patient and I'll have the images ready for either haha.

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!