Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Hunters IC

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The Hunters IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:51 pm

OOC: the-hunters-futuristic-bounty-hunter-signup-ooc-t34039.html

Helena was hanging out at a bounty hunter bar on Hellas Tetra near the HQ. Ever since the latest terrorist attacks the bounty board was full of offers. She went outside. The blue sky of the moon reminded her of the Earth the time she visited. Her home moon of Zeus had red skies. That why the eyes of the people from Zeus mostly have red or yellow eye color. It was only a matter of time until she would get a worthy challenge. Maybe a partner of hers would stop by soon. She noticed a news report on a big screen: "Minutes ago, reports came in about an attack on a city on Ceres coordinated by The Sentinel. The death toll has risen to around 200 in about 5 minutes. The mechanoids of the Sentinel are tearing and slicing people apart using pulse lasers and their bare hands. This just came in: Mechanoids are not permitted to enter Ceres unless invited by the government until the crisis is over. The Sentinel mechanoids have been identified." Faces appeared on the screen with names under them. Helena was shocked. Three of the terrorists were childhood friends. She knew the Sentinel herself and had left in fear of killing innocents and killing for a bad purpose. She decided to wait for others to show up and go after the bounties.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Hunters IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:57 am

After dropping off the shipment medical stuffs on Zeus, Ryder zipped on over to see if they were any bakas to get. In route he caught up the news. 'Ouch, that's sucks.' he thought from his command chair. Few minutes later he went to his ready room and called hq. "Yes Ryder?" "Mind getting Helena." They called Helena, "Helena, Ryder's on the line." Ryder, as he waited, propped his booted feet on his deck and thought his bounty. 'She was no fun.' he mused silently.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:45 am

Helena went back into the bar. She thought about the past. She remembered the times where she played with her friend when she was young. They werent Zeusians but Thorians instead. Their families were shunned because of their blue or green eyes and their pale skin color. But Helena still played with them. When they were 16 they joined the Sentinel not knowing that it was a terrorist group. When they got the mission to attack a farmers colony on Ceres, Helena left since she didnt want to kill innocent farmers. A friend of hers then betrayed her and crushed her against a wall with a vehicle. The Cerulian authorities put her memories into a mechanoid with her appearance. She did jobs for their government until a colleague told her she could save more lives if she became a hunter. So she did. For her effort and work they gave her a harbinger ship as a going away present. Since the time she was betrayed she hadnt seen her friends again.
She heard a beeping. It was an incoming transmission from HQ. She picked up: "Helena, Ryder has request to contact you. We will connect you to him." The transmission switched to Ryders incoming frequency.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:50 am

"I just heard the news, would it tick you off if I ask were they friends of yours?" he asked, trying not pissed the mech off and have al with the wrath that might come later. But he was curious. Even through he wouldn't say it aloud, but Helena seem to be like him. Because choose not to kill inocent people if he could help. 'I guess I'll go to Tetra next, see if there any action there.' he mused in his head.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:47 pm

"Yes they are. They are my childhood friend. They are traitorous Thorians who almost killed me when I still had an organic body. I was in the Sentinel but left them before anything bad could happen. Now it will be my duty to kill them and aid my Cerulian friends. The heads of my old friends are worth millions. Are you on your way to Hellas Tetra?" Helena said. A strand of hair seemed to serve as an antenna.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:42 pm

"After I check with my group on Earth to see if there's hits for me. So maybe in a few hours, who asking for help?" he said as he pulled them up on his computer screen. 'Damn, i thought I was bad, these guys make look like a saint.' he thought, with a whistle.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:37 pm

"I will contact the Cerulian government. They will grant us access to hunt down those terrorists. See you in a couple hours." Helena said. She then contacted Ceres. "Hello this is Helena Talus. I heard you need someone to take out the terrorists. I will take care of them myself. They were old friends who betrayed me and as you know I will kill any coward who betrays me. Ok.^^" "Ah Helena! Sounds good. We will allow access to you and any other hunter who comes with you. You are like our guardian angel. We also gave you the most advanced body on Ceres. Good luck." A man said on the other side.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DDK on Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:45 pm

"Entering orbit... now" announced Roger Sideburner, as his fingers flicked a few buttons about the control interface, he sat awkwardly accross his pilot's seat, his legs drapped over the arm of the chair. He sipped absent-mindedly from a metal container shapped like a fast food drinks cup.

He turned his head and shouted towards the open doorway that acted as a bulkhead and connected the cockpit to the center of the ship. "Hey Strider, we've finally arrived at Ceres, get your metal behind ready". Coming from any other living being in the galaxy that would have been suicide, but for Roger Sideburner? Well, he just had a way with words.

A beeping inturpted him as the display screen announced an incomming transmission, Roger barely managed to turn back to the screen as an image of a disgruntled security guard appeared on screen. "Excuse me sir, what business do you have on Ceres today?", 'Oh boy customs officials' sighed Sideburner as he put down his drink.

"Just touching down for some R&R, i'm sure you Ceres fat cats can't wait to get ahold of our hard earned cash.", "Sir, are any Mechanoids currently residing on your ship?" The guard shot back before he could finish. "Sure, just my friend Strider, don't worry we've got all the neccessary papers", yawned Roger while he glanced the clock in the corner of the display. "I'm sorry sir, due to a very recent emergency on the surface we are afraid Mechanoids are not allowed on the surface" droned the guard.

"WHAT!" bellowed Roger, knocking his drinks container onto the floor "What is this nonsence!"

DDK
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kriegmesser on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:39 pm

Devaros slowly walked around the USS Pylon until he found the passageway he made. Inside there is a radio, a TV, and a icebox full of beer. On the shelves were a couple of dirty magazines. "Hmm... Seems that PVT. Amoures has been in my quarters." Devaros says as he flips through one of the stuck together magazines "Humans... So... Disgusting.". He would then set the magazines down and activate the radio "Hunter HQ, this is Devaros. Any open bounties? No?" at the lack of news he would then hook his gigantic claw into the ring dangling above his head and fall asleep. "Devaros system offline for updating.".
Characters needing some kind artist to draw them:
Xenthriss C-LINK
Stahlfaust Combine C-LINK
Baron Valdis Oros Goldheart C-LINK

Kriegmesser
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:22 pm

Cain swung his ship around as he came into the docks on Hellas Tetra, going through the motions as they checked him into security and all that. Something had them on edge, and he suspected another terrorist attack. Oh well, maybe more work was available. He finished landing and, after a friendly banter with ground crews as they ran fuel lines to his ship, walked out to a bar, heading in to catch a drink. He sat down with a few local buddies of his, chatting with them over drinks. Then they mentioned the details of the attack, which really made his day. Although the attack on innocents riled him, he kept his cool.. Means there had to be work available, and he had a sneaking suspicion that he wasn't the only one thinking that way, and took a wild stab. He walked over to a comm booth, opening up the comm channel to Helena. He had ran into her once or twice, but didn't remember much beyond that. "Cain, who do you want this time?" He smirked at the comment, but kept his tone smooth. "When Helena has a moment, let her know I'm calling, yea? Thanks mate." He was going to check and see if she was planning on heading out to Ceres, might as well head out en masse rather then run into each other once the shooting got started. And knowing his luck, that would be what happened, and probably in more unpleasant terms then that.
Garrus Vakarian: James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gekidami on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:17 am

Strider was sat in his rather barren looking quarters, a cable going from the back of his head to a rather hefty-looking computer when he heard Sideburner call; "Hey Strider, we've finally arrived at Ceres, get your metal behind ready".

Slowly finishing off his memory back-up process, Strider reached back and yanked out the cable letting the port on the back of his head close automatically. He then got up and headed out of his quarters to the cockpit. He could hear Sideburner talking to what he guessed was the planets authorities up ahead, they often conntacted ships before they let them dock.

Strider just arrived at the cockpit to see Sideburner drop his drink container followed by "What is this nonsence!". Stepping forward and ducking to avoid the top rim of the bulkhead, he eyed the screen and the security guard on it over Sideburner's shoulder. "Problem?" He asked in his slightly digitalised-sounding voice.

Gekidami
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:16 am

Helena got an incoming transmission again. "Damn it why does everybody have to call me at the same time?" She said to herself. She picked up: "Helena Talus speaking." "Helena. Cain is on the line. He need to talk to you, if you have time." The man on the other line said. Then Helena said: "I have time. I will accepted the transmission." The line went blank for a short time. When she got through she said: "What is it Cain? Your transmission is coming from 200 feet down the street."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 am

Letting her talk to who ever, Ryder saw that his ship was hired to take supplies to Hellas Tetra. "So fucking perdictable." he said, sighing. Reaching Earth's high orbit, he ordered an over rush loading. 'I've been alone to long.' he thought as he heard the on loading start.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DDK on Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:22 am

"Yeah we've got a problem..." yelled Roger, still looking at the screen, "Some... punk ass pen pusher here is stopping us landing", Roger sighed "Being a bounty hunter is a hard enough life without people like you getting in the way" Roger pointed at the image of the offical on screen.

The guard looked confused, he looked off screen and whispered to someone, he turned back "Did you say you were bounty hunters?" the guard enquired. "Yeah.. thats right" replied Roger, looking a little confused. The guard looked down at his information instruments and back "looks like your digital signature checks out", The screen suddenly gained a picture in picture of the news broadcast, showing the terrorist attack "We've got an emergency on the surface, if your for hire, then we need you there now!"

"Well... how can we refuse.. " he turned to face Strider "sorry Strider, R&R is postponed", Roger began examaning the information being transmitted to his ship.

DDK
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:05 pm

Cain smirked as she mentioned the 200 feet away. He was half tempted to say he would just walk over and chat in person, but that was a waste of time. Besides, he still had a drink to finish here. "Heh, well, you know me, too lazy to walk 60 or so yards. Anyways, I'm assuming you know what happened at Ceres, you planning on heading out there? If so, mind if I tag along? I need something to do, might as well clean up the bloody mess these Terrorists left again." It was off hand way of asking, but relatively straight forward. At best, he would follow along in his Pallbearer, at worst, he would move ahead of her and act independently, but either way he probably would end up heading out there, with or without support, depending.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gekidami on Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:05 pm

Strider read the news report over Sideburners shoulder, it looked like some mechanoids had caused some trouble on behalf of 'The Sentinel'. No doubt they would be asked to hunt down the mechanoids, that was the type of contract he liked best atleast.

Ofcourse he wasnt willing to do such a thing out of the goodness of the heart he no longer had, Strider didnt really care much for this terrorist business. "Hope the moneys good." He said as he stoped reading and leaned against the wall next to the entrance to the cockpit waiting for Sideburner to handle all the paper work. Strider didnt bother with that type of thing, it was Roger who picked their jobs and confirmed when they were done. Strider only took part in the bits between.

Gekidami
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:32 pm

Helena answered Cain: "You think? I was contacted by my previous employer, the Cerulian government about these matters. I was going to wait for the others but I think I will meet you guys there. I will send them the codes for your identification so you have access to Ceres. As soon as I am through the jump gate it will take me ten minutes to get there in overdrive." He normal shoeless feet then changed to metallic shoe like objects. "I gotta go contact me again in 10 minutes when I am on my ship." She then hung up and sprinted towards the space port at a high speed. As soon as she got to her ship she took off towards the nearby jump gate.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:28 pm

Loa clanked along happily to Devaros's cabin. A large plate of food in on hand and a drink with synthesised oil in the other. She wanted to make a good impression on her first voyage. Her soft metallic scales glistened, in the partial darkness as she strode along. She had checked for any mechanical difficulties before she had gone to cook. She felt everything was going well. She paused knocking on the metal shell that was all that counted for a door.

She stopped dead seeing his prone form, sleeping. She sighed, quietly putting down her plate and sneaking off into the dark.

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kriegmesser on Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:23 pm

Awoke to the sound of his radio clicking on "Devaros, bounty is available for you." "Hmm?" "Some Steiner punk with the alias Spectre has been causing all sorts of hell on Solaris." "Isn't he the arena grand champion?" "Yes... This is an unusual bounty in the fact that you'll be escorting Spectre out of Davion space. You game?" "Sure, give me the pay details first." "Always for the money, eh? Spectre is paying 400,000 for the escape, an extra 2,000 for every Davion ship you take down." "Sounds good.". Devaros would then detact himself from the overhead ring and eat the food left for him "Perfectly done, I must remember to find out who cooked this and reward them.". Along his way to the cockpit he met up with Lt. Corprus, the co-pilot "Got a bounty Devaros?" "Yes, it's an escort mission." "Aww man, you know I hate those." "We get paided extra for the takedown of attacking ships." "I'm in.".

((Wow, there are like... zero regular humans... lol))

Kriegmesser
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:39 pm

Loa's bulky form shot through the corridors of the large ship and flipped down to where she would be stationed, attacking any incoming threats to their new objective. She smiled to herself, as she fixed up her straps and loaded herself in. Her scales rapidly detracted into her skin, she looked down the scope to see if anything was off with the aim. Her ears briefly twitched as she listened to the overhead com. Getting them all up to speed as to the objectives.

A sly smile tweaked her lips, as she spun round to aim. So they were getting extra for taking down anything that attacked them or their charge, well that suited her just fine. She smiled pulling down the radio "Mercy, ready." Her eyes dilated to full capacity, as she prepared to load up the cannons to her right. She laid a friendly hand over it, sending up a brief prayer, before loading each shell into it. It was her first time on this new ship. She felt all tingly with nerves.

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!