Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Lost Prince of Anathia

The Lost Prince of Anathia

a part of “The Lost Prince of Anathia”, a fictional universe by deathrisesagain.

Can the prince be found and take the throne in time, or will the royal family loose the throne for good?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Lost Prince of Anathia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Lost Prince of Anathia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:43 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Lost Prince of Anathia"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] The Lost Prince of Anathia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:46 pm

Hey can the prince's best friend be a girl if so can i reserve that character please?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

inara1917
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BunnyWabbit on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:11 pm

I would be glad to be the Female Bodyguard :)

BunnyWabbit
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:34 pm

Yes, the prince's best friend can be a girl, and i'll get that reserved for you.

Unfortunately Bunnywabbit, someone else reserved the spot, i just been working on my character and haven't posted that yet. But you can be anything else. you could be another friend?

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Yay i will probably have the character up tommorow as it is half 12 at night for me and ive gotta be up early for wokr yay -.- but ill start on it now then send it tommorow when its finished if that fine?

inara1917
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:41 pm

thats kool

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:06 pm

bunnywabbit, the female bodyguard has been reserved for you. if you're still interested

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BunnyWabbit on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:30 pm

yep, I'll put up a character tomorrow, maybe today if I get the time but I'm going to bed soon :D thanks

BunnyWabbit
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BunnyWabbit on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:37 pm

Oh yeah one question, I should make my character futuristic, right? With the futuristic clothes and weapons and stuff... I might wait until somebody else posts a character so I know just what to do

BunnyWabbit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:51 pm

i should have covered that, i'm sorry. It's a modern style clothes type. But you and Beautiful Misery being Anathian guards, you get really kool weapons. Mostly some short swords that are only able to be used by you, it reads dna and only the one that matchs can use it. You also get what i like to call sonic-blasters, they shoot a sonic blast and knocks anyone away, two hits with it, can rupter the eardrums. You also get a e-pistol, which is an energy pistol, they shoot well....energy out from them. The first one stuns, but the second kills.
Only Anathians gets these weapons, since they are the advance civilization and refuse to share any technology with the rest of the world. Each weapon can only be used by one person, since they all read dna, and only the dna that matchs can use it. but for the most part, the weapons are usually hidden away in the house and car. And since they can't trust anyone for the safety of Sage, they don't tell anyone of the weapons, not even Sage knows of them. Plus if you want, and only if you want, the female bodyguard can pick Sage up from school everyday, but that's only if yall want. Just remember, The bodyguards got to pretend to be the parents, and they got to protect Sage from any and all possible threats.

Oh before i forget, Anathians are three times stronger, and two times faster then regular humans. But other then that they look just like humans, which makes it even more difficult for the assassins to find them.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BunnyWabbit on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:45 pm

Yeah, I think it's a cool idea that my character will pick Sage up from school :D I will work on my character soon

BunnyWabbit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BunnyWabbit on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:00 am

I just put up my character, and I'll add the picture later, hope you like it :)

BunnyWabbit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:20 pm

i'm going to go ahead and post an intro. I have learned in my long life of roleplaying that if we wait too long, everyone looses interest and quits.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:42 pm

OK dokey :L Um if we dont get an assasin or anything i may make one if thats ok?

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:45 pm

that's kool Inara, I was thinking about making one myself.

We're gonna start on the day of the assassination of the Royal family.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:09 pm

Lol ok um i just posted and i was actually nearly crying with laughter when i thought of the last bit XD

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:19 pm

i'm laughing too....my mind isn't suppose to go there.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:58 am

Lol dont worry my parents say to young for doing things like that by i do it all the time to wind people up its fun XD and i had to put it sorry :L

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:49 am

it's fine. I'm always like that. When Beautiful Misery gets here, you got to ask her how bad i can be. LOL

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:51 am

hmm intresting this should be fun :L

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!